I felt like black guy was stealing a hot white fox from me

in a class a college.

She was sitting in the front row - and looking back and making eyes at me. (turnsout - we went to the same HS)

But this black guy kept hitting on her -

It can't be stolen if it's not your's in the first place. People aren't property they have a free will and you can't control that.

The black guy wasn't that great looking.

She was way too good for him.

That jumped at me right from the start when he made the move on her.

Was he wearing his jeans down around his knees as is the style in the black community.

Do they also talk to empty chairs like the douchebag eastwood?

Clint ROCKED. Suggesting that the empty suit Pres. Obama was also an empty chair was brilliant and accurate and funny.

We now KNOW what that fucking imbecile would do with a 3:00 phone call:

go back to sleep.

Was he wearing his jeans down around his knees as is the style in the black community.

But it would have been brilliant and artistic and celebrated by all the swells if he had been speaking on behalf of obama, wouldn't it? Don't bother lying, we know.

But it would have been brilliant and artistic and celebrated by all the swells if he had been speaking on behalf of obama, wouldn't it? Don't bother lying, we know.

Not really I personally think it was a stupid way of expressing humor.

You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

This is how alot of women are anyways, regardless of their hunger for Black cock, alot of the times when a man marries a woman he has no idea she was a total slut in her past and she will never tell.

in a class a college.

She was sitting in the front row - and looking back and making eyes at me. (turnsout - we went to the same HS)

But this black guy kept hitting on her -

But if it had been a white guy who totally outclassed you and out-gamed you, you'd be ok with it?

He probably would.

Then he deserves every ounce of humiliation he feels -- albeit they are for all the wrong reasons.

You guys don't really know white college women. Let me explain them to you. I went to college in a small white town. There were more black guys on the football team than there was in the town. I notice the fetish the white women had for the black guys and funny but the Arabic guys too. But the women would throw themselves at us. We were hitting white skins all the time. We even passed them around and rated them. Now we were all college students and we had some kind of brains, Neither the guys or the girls were wanting to have kids so we made sure we didn't. The white girls from the town were the same way. Any how I had a job in college and had met a few town VIP's and when I graduated, I was contacted by a guy about a job in that town. So I moved back to the college town. I was so surprised to see all these white women that I and most of the guys I knew had tossed around like footballs married to successful white guys who had no idea that their wives were total sluts in college. I would get introduced to them and we would both act like we didn't know each other. Sometimes I wish some of the other guys from college could come back and see this shit.

If you think white women are bad, you should see how the Mexican women are, they are 10 times sluttier.

If you think white women are bad, you should see how the Mexican women are, they are 10 times sluttier.

wow

Forum List

Back