I don't understand this Trump/Syria/missile thing

WAG THE DOG Operation???

Meant to distract from the Russian interference investigation, Bannon removed from the NSC primary team, and Nunes stepping aside due to an ethics investigation.

Perhaps all the witch hunting and obstruction by the "resistance" party will end when the evidence comes to light that Rice and Obama were complicit in the resistance by abusing the intelligence for political purposes. It actually has legs much more than the Russian collusion that to date has shown no credible evidence. But keep wishing and clicking your heels.
What political purposes might that be?

Seriously? To sabotage the administration. What do you think "resistance" means?

WAG THE DOG Operation???

Meant to distract from the Russian interference investigation, Bannon removed from the NSC primary team, and Nunes stepping aside due to an ethics investigation.

Perhaps all the witch hunting and obstruction by the "resistance" party will end when the evidence comes to light that Rice and Obama were complicit in the resistance by abusing the intelligence for political purposes. It actually has legs much more than the Russian collusion that to date has shown no credible evidence. But keep wishing and clicking your heels.

That's nice. Get back with us if that ever happens.

Right now, the media wing of the DNC is treating it as "fake news" and ignoring it. When a Congressional investigation gets rolling like the one for the alleged but no evidence collusion, then the media will have to report it. They of course will spin, be low key and do their best to minimize coverage.

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.
DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...
odd - Ive looked through the forum and cant find anywhere where you blamed Democrats with made up allegations when Obama was dropping a bomb on average of every 20 minutes every day for 8 years...now all of a sudden you "peacenicks" come out of the closet and blame a Republican the very first chance you get...partisan much?

Well you have to understand, Trump is their Antichrist. Odd, since they don't believe in Christ.
Trump is a narcissistic twit and a lover of money. He worships the same god you do:
Mammon.

You don't know me, so your characterization makes you look like the idiot you are. I worship the one and only God, Jehovah. On the narcissist front, it's pretty hard to beat Obama. Trump runs a close second.

But what about us middle people? Assad gasses and bombs his own people. Is that tolerable? I Know, we are dealing with the devil when it comes to the middle eastern Muslims leaders, there is no WIN-WIN situation here.
DO you believe a liar like trump? Assad had no reason to commit political suicide by using chemicals on the rebels. This thing stinks and is a grim reminder of just how republicans lie to gain our sympathy in order to attack sovereign nations on trumped up allegations. Here we go with that WMD spin again...
odd - Ive looked through the forum and cant find anywhere where you blamed Democrats with made up allegations when Obama was dropping a bomb on average of every 20 minutes every day for 8 years...now all of a sudden you "peacenicks" come out of the closet and blame a Republican the very first chance you get...partisan much?
Obama didn't lie about his bombings and he acted on advise of US intelligence agencies.We aren't sure who is advising Trump. That is the difference I am complaining about.

Why do you say Trump lied about the bombings? What evidence do you have that he lied? How do you know Trump isnt getting his advice from the same intelligence agencies Obama did, especially since you yourself stated that you arent sure who is advising him on these issues?

And Obama may not have lied about his bombings but he certainly targeted and killed American citizens. But dont let that stop you from defending his actions and blaming Trump for his.

Obama didn't lie about his bombings and he acted on advise of US intelligence agencies.We aren't sure who is advising Trump. That is the difference I am complaining about.

Why do you say Trump lied about the bombings? What evidence do you have that he lied? How do you know Trump isnt getting his advice from the same intelligence agencies Obama did, especially since you yourself stated that you arent sure who is advising him on these issues?

And Obama may not have lied about his bombings but he certainly targeted and killed American citizens. But dont let that stop you from defending his actions and blaming Trump for his.
Maybe my doubts about Trump come from knowing he is a pathological liar. I also know that he refused to get regular security briefings because he is so damn schmart.Hell, since I am on a roll I'll throw in the disdain he showed towards the intelligence community. Finally, the only thing the intelligence agencies could verify
realistically is the tracing of the flight path used by the plane that dropped bombs in the area where the chemical attack occured.
That still wouldn't invalidate the Russian's
version of events whereas they claim the plane in question inadvertently bombed a rebel chemical cache. Assad also denies using chemical weapons. So, technically, the only proof of Assad's guilt or innocence rests in the hands of the rebels. Ostensibly,only rebel leaders would know if the Russian story is factual and they have been eerily silent.

There doesn't seem to be clear evidence available on the 'net of what real damage was done. Where can it be found? Otherwise, it seems like very expensive effort for little result.

Huge results.

The entire Free World stood up and cheered after the bombs hit Syria. Even some hard left Democrats in Congress stood and cheered too!

Neocon warmongers stood up and cheered.
The Syrian "rebels" were largely instigated by US "regime change" policies.
They may as well be ISIS. They are bad. I'm betting they are behind the "Chemical Attacks".
Airdropping howitzers and crews on Assad's side would impress me more.

There doesn't seem to be clear evidence available on the 'net of what real damage was done. Where can it be found? Otherwise, it seems like very expensive effort for little result.

Huge results.

The entire Free World stood up and cheered after the bombs hit Syria. Even some hard left Democrats in Congress stood and cheered too!

Neocon warmongers stood up and cheered.
The Syrian "rebels" were largely instigated by US "regime change" policies.
They may as well be ISIS. They are bad. I'm betting they are behind the "Chemical Attacks".
Airdropping howitzers and crews on Assad's side would impress me more.
Islam Is a Human-Sacrifice Religion, So Kindertod Is Sharia

The Saudi and NeoCon financed mercenaries bring their children with them to the front lines in order to get them killed and produce sympathy from influential but ignorant pacifist mutants.

Maybe my doubts about Trump come from knowing he is a pathological liar. I also know that he refused to get regular security briefings because he is so damn schmart.Hell, since I am on a roll I'll throw in the disdain he showed towards the intelligence community. Finally, the only thing the intelligence agencies could verify
realistically is the tracing of the flight path used by the plane that dropped bombs in the area where the chemical attack occured.
version of events whereas they claim the plane in question inadvertently bombed a rebel chemical cache. Assad also denies using chemical weapons. So, technically, the only proof of Assad's guilt or innocence rests in the hands of the rebels. Ostensibly,only rebel leaders would know if the Russian story is factual and they have been eerily silent.

Interesting - you know Trump is a pathological liar? So you are a licenced Psychologist/Psychiatrist? What factual proof do you have to back this slanderous claim up? And no proof Assad's government fired those missiles? Apparently you havent been watching the news here lately. As far as him refusing daily intelligence briefings...maybe you need to be told the same thing over and over every day before it sinks in your head, but Trump...and Obama dont think its necessary. Thats right, even Obama refused intelligence briefings on an every day basis, or have you forgotten the hoopla that surrounded him with this same issue? Oh, I forgot, its OK for "your" guy but not the other guy...got it, I almost forgot the hypocrisy of the left...I am so sorry...my mistake. How dare I forget the double standard.

I like the Russian & Assad's claim...we didnt bomb them with chemical weapons, our weapons hit their chemical bombs...LMAO, thats too funny.

Last month you guys hated Russia because you believed they "hacked into our election" and defeated Clinton and now you hang on their every word as if its gospel. You are hysterical, thank you for the great laugh. This has been an amusing conversation...you really need to try your hand at writing comedy because you are pretty good at it.

Interesting - you know Trump is a pathological liar? So you are a licenced Psychologist/Psychiatrist? What factual proof do you have to back this slanderous claim up? And no proof Assad's government fired those missiles? Apparently you havent been watching the news here lately. As far as him refusing daily intelligence briefings...maybe you need to be told the same thing over and over every day before it sinks in your head, but Trump...and Obama dont think its necessary. Thats right, even Obama refused intelligence briefings on an every day basis, or have you forgotten the hoopla that surrounded him with this same issue? Oh, I forgot, its OK for "your" guy but not the other guy...got it, I almost forgot the hypocrisy of the left...I am so sorry...my mistake. How dare I forget the double standard.

I like the Russian & Assad's claim...we didnt bomb them with chemical weapons, our weapons hit their chemical bombs...LMAO, thats too funny.

Last month you guys hated Russia because you believed they "hacked into our election" and defeated Clinton and now you hang on their every word as if its gospel. You are hysterical, thank you for the great laugh. This has been an amusing conversation...you really need to try your hand at writing comedy because you are pretty good at it.

And no proof Assad's government fired those missiles?
Firing conventional missiles is allowable. And the claim that Sarin gas was used becomes less tenable when rescue workers can be seen handling victims with their bare hands. Sarin penetrates the skin I'm told. Note also that the kids in the picture, supposedly deceased, are all boys. I guess the rebels don't have any girl children. Note also that the bodies are unmarked and show no evidence of trauma or signs that any of them choked or died of asphyxiation.. I saw no pictures of adults. Perhaps you've seen other evidence beyond what I did but that would not change anything. The entire thing could have been staged. I will hold onto that possibility until we have more than circumstantial evidence. Did the plane drop multiple bombs or just one? Which way was the wind blowing during the attack? How soon did the rescuers arrive after the attack and were they wearing protective gear? All of these questions and more need to be answered before the public can make informed decisions about what really happened.

As far as him refusing daily intelligence briefings...maybe you need to be told the same thing over and over every day before it sinks in your head, but Trump...and Obama dont think its necessary.

But sometimes crucial situations do change daily and even more frequently. I would hope that Trump would leave room to make an exception to his ban against daily briefings under those circumstances.

I used the word "cache"to describe the possible rebel chemical storage areas. I did that specifically because, if such a "cache" exists, it could be stored in barrels or some other container to include ordinance devises. You said "bombs" not me.

Last month you guys hated Russia because you believed they "hacked into our election" and defeated Clinton and now you hang on their every word as if its gospel.

My skepticism began to form long before I heard from Putin on this incident. Ron Paul and I independently came to similar conclusions based on the evidence then at hand.

Firing conventional missiles is allowable. And the claim that Sarin gas was used becomes less tenable when rescue workers can be seen handling victims with their bare hands. Sarin penetrates the skin I'm told. Note also that the kids in the picture, supposedly deceased, are all boys. I guess the rebels don't have any girl children. Note also that the bodies are unmarked and show no evidence of trauma or signs that any of them choked or died of asphyxiation.. I saw no pictures of adults. Perhaps you've seen other evidence beyond what I did but that would not change anything. The entire thing could have been staged. I will hold onto that possibility until we have more than circumstantial evidence. Did the plane drop multiple bombs or just one? Which way was the wind blowing during the attack? How soon did the rescuers arrive after the attack and were they wearing protective gear? All of these questions and more need to be answered before the public can make informed decisions about what really happened.

As far as him refusing daily intelligence briefings...maybe you need to be told the same thing over and over every day before it sinks in your head, but Trump...and Obama dont think its necessary.

But sometimes crucial situations do change daily and even more frequently. I would hope that Trump would leave room to make an exception to his ban against daily briefings under those circumstances.

I used the word "cache"to describe the possible rebel chemical storage areas. I did that specifically because, if such a "cache" exists, it could be stored in barrels or some other container to include ordinance devises. You said "bombs" not me.

Last month you guys hated Russia because you believed they "hacked into our election" and defeated Clinton and now you hang on their every word as if its gospel.

My skepticism began to form long before I heard from Putin on this incident. Ron Paul and I independently came to similar conclusions based on the evidence then at hand.
^^^^claims association with Ron Paul as if that's some sort of credibility boost lol

^^^^claims association with Ron Paul as if that's some sort of credibility boost lol
Isn't that what anyone who includes links in their posts does?

Forum List

Back