I don't understand the problem

Dr.Destructo

Jan 14, 2024
Just like this crap going on back in the 70's.......I have never gotten a clear, succinct explanation of what their problem is with each other.

They're fine for a while, then it's all murderous toddler tyraids, then they are all fine and dandy again.

WTF man??!!!!

All I get online when I ask about this is lunatics foaming at the mouth with psycho babble. Nothing comprehensive nor understandable.

Can somebody explain to me WHAT these peoples problem IS, and WHY do they pull this violent toddler tantrum every so many years?

Just like this crap going on back in the 70's.......I have never gotten a clear, succinct explanation of what their problem is with each other.

They're fine for a while, then it's all murderous toddler tyraids, then they are all fine and dandy again.

WTF man??!!!!

All I get online when I ask about this is lunatics foaming at the mouth with psycho babble. Nothing comprehensive nor understandable.

Can somebody explain to me WHAT these peoples problem IS, and WHY do they pull this violent toddler tantrum every so many years?
where the fuck have you been??

we've known for centuries what the problem is,,

jews exist and islam is mandated to kill them,,

where the fuck have you been??

we've known for centuries what the problem is,,

jews exist and islam is mandated to kill them,,
Thats IT?
Nothing else?
If they've gotten along so far, WHY start up again now? If they keep failing, WHY bother continuing to try?

WTF man??!!!!

Another question is why the U.S. should be so heavily involved in the toddlers not being able to share their toy. 3 religions and their preferred magical books are at the center of it. It makes no sense, because it's not supposed to.

Another question is why the U.S. should be so heavily involved in the toddlers not being able to share their toy. 3 religions and their preferred magical books are at the center of it. It makes no sense, because it's not supposed to.
one of those religions would kill you just as easily regardless of if you believe in god or not,,

I think the problem is more complex than people think it is.

Plus, what I'm about to say might be blasphemy to a lot of people here, but certain corrupt elements of our own government and other corrupt agencies in other parts of the world have (at least in part) created, instigated and purposely used "Islamic terrorism" as a pawn for their globalist agendas, and as a pretext for war. That's the part most here on this site just don't get.

I think the problem is more complex than people think it is.

Plus, what I'm about to say might be blasphemy to a lot of people here, but certain corrupt elements of our own government and other corrupt agencies in other parts of the world have (at least in part) created, instigated and purposely used "Islamic terrorism" as a pawn for their globalist agendas, and as a pretext for war. That's the part most here on this site just don't get.
thats global opportunist taking advantage of a historical sitiuation,,
thats what the patriot act was all about,,

thats global opportunist taking advantage of a historical sitiuation,,
thats what the patriot act was all about,,

Yes, but I think it's more underhanded than that. But honestly, I really don't want to argue about it. Since I wouldn't be able to prove it 100%, people will just continue to believe what they already believe. And it got old being attacked for having a viewpoint that is not that popular around here. :rolleyes: So, I shared my view, but I'll just leave it at that.

Your support for killing them makes the odds of them trying to kill us more likely, of course. You don't have to tell me what I already know.
where did I suport killing them??

they have been killing and enslaving americans since the 1700's,,
so dont try you childish bullshit by making it about me,,

Are you not supportive of the U.S. sending munitions meant to destroy Gaza?
not really,, but I do understand the need for it,,
if only they would stop killing jews because they are jews and make peace all would be fine,,

are you ok with the US providing money and arms to ukraine to protect their border while ignoring the need to protect our border??

not really,, but I do understand the need for it,,
if only they would stop killing jews because they are jews and make peace all would be fine,,

are you ok with the US providing money and arms to ukraine to protect their border while ignoring the need to protect our border??
I think that for decades both parties seem to have been fine with illegal immigration. How do you stop a commingling of people in areas where it has been happening for millennia? Can you? :dunno:

I think that for decades both parties seem to have been fine with illegal immigration. How do you stop a commingling of people in areas where it has been happening for millennia? Can you? :dunno:
so youre OK sending munitions and money to ukraine but not isreal,,
is there a reason for that??

Forum List

Back