I don’t understand. I though crime would skyrocket.

2015 is the year police reform started happening in Baltimore after Freddie Gray. The stats speak volumes about police reform.

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS

Ok again here we go. We are speaking of a specific city. Newark. Now why hasn’t concealed carry in Texas reduced crime in Baltimore? Because what happens in Texas doesn’t affect anything outside of Texas? Ok. Why are you trying to distract from Newark with off topic smoke when the issue is Newark? Is it because you are afraid that constitutional policing models might work?

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

I wonder what excuses they will lay out to explain this?

Please do go tell that to the woman and children whose Asian husband and father has just been stomped on by a "kid" from an "underserved" community.

Latest word is that his life hangs by a thread.

Tell them how there's been a drop in violent crime in "urban" areas.

In Newark those attacks happen half as often as they did in 2013. So we have fewer people to help as victims of crimes. And fewer people to prosecute.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

Please do go tell that to the woman and children whose Asian husband and father has just been stomped on by a "kid" from an "underserved" community.

In Newark those attacks happen half as often as they did in 2013. So we have fewer people to help as victims of crimes. And fewer people to prosecute.

With all due respect, some prosecutors want to present a nice picture, so they do not charge everyone. In that way, they manage to make the statistics look good,

With all due respect, Newark (Newark!!!!) could not have improved that much since 2013.

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Have a nice day!

With all due respect, some prosecutors want to present a nice picture, so they do not charge everyone. In that way, they manage to make the statistics look good,

With all due respect, Newark (Newark!!!!) could not have improved that much since 2013.

Have a nice day!

Isn’t it odd? When Trump was President we had the best economy in the history of the world according to the “statistics”. Now Biden is President and the economy is a shambles. Same situation. Same statistical situation. Two different claims.

From my perspective things are better now. We are hiring people at work by the dozens every week. We have never hired that many before. And we are planning on hiring another hundred next month.

So why would the statistics be moderated or played with? How much of that can you really get away with? You can’t classify every murder as a suicide. You can’t call rape a simple assault. Robbery is going to be reported too.

Liberals denounce statistics of Conservatives. Conservatives refuse to hear anything a Liberal says. And we blame each other for the problems. The truth is neither are right. And both are wrong.

I’ve said many times in this thread. Newark’s crime rate remains higher than the average. Yet they are reducing the crime rate anyway. If this was Texas the conservatives would credit guns and concealed carry for the reduction in crime. If Stop and Frisk was in use they would credit that.

But obeying the constitution and not using brutal tactics? Well that can’t work. It must be a lie. We want the news to fit our narrative. And if it doesn’t it must be a lie.

Personally I think many of us are lying, but mainly to ourselves.

Have a nice day!

Isn’t it odd? When Trump was President we had the best economy in the history of the world according to the “statistics”. Now Biden is President and the economy is a shambles. Same situation. Same statistical situation. Two different claims.

From my perspective things are better now. We are hiring people at work by the dozens every week. We have never hired that many before. And we are planning on hiring another hundred next month.

So why would the statistics be moderated or played with? How much of that can you really get away with? You can’t classify every murder as a suicide. You can’t call rape a simple assault. Robbery is going to be reported too.

Liberals denounce statistics of Conservatives. Conservatives refuse to hear anything a Liberal says. And we blame each other for the problems. The truth is neither are right. And both are wrong.

I’ve said many times in this thread. Newark’s crime rate remains higher than the average. Yet they are reducing the crime rate anyway. If this was Texas the conservatives would credit guns and concealed carry for the reduction in crime. If Stop and Frisk was in use they would credit that.

But obeying the constitution and not using brutal tactics? Well that can’t work. It must be a lie. We want the news to fit our narrative. And if it doesn’t it must be a lie.

Personally I think many of us are lying, but mainly to ourselves.

You are right.

Neither side believes the other.

You say that violent crime has gone down dramatically in Newark.

I do not believe it. I believe that it will NEVER go down.

That's the purpose of this forum: To let us little guys blow off steam.

Have a nice day!

I say that

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Newark says that crime is down in their city.
hahhahahahah
..your claim has been refuted ....up 40% in St Louis
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED
Hey dumbfuk...he's talking about NEWARK...and for a particular reason

You say that violent crime has gone down dramatically in Newark.

I do not believe it. I believe that it will NEVER go down.
But then you folks "believe" a lot of shit simply because you WANT to....not because of facts.

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Newark says that crime is down in their city.
You must move there. Bwhahhaa! You really did not know that these crime areas fudge their statistics? The cops, firemen, Medical transporters and Nurses working in Hospital emergency Rooms will tell you different.

You must move there. Bwhahhaa! You really did not know that these crime areas fudge their statistics? The cops, firemen, Medical transporters and Nurses working in Hospital emergency Rooms will tell you different.
And again...this is based on...nothing

2015 is the year police reform started happening in Baltimore after Freddie Gray. The stats speak volumes about police reform.

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS
and the cops didn't do anything wrong there

Lol. Take a walk in Portland or New York shitty at high noon . See what happens fool. Then tell us more of your foolish tales.

Ok. Help me out here. Explain how Newark affects Portland. Better yet. Tell me why the strict law and order of your town hasn’t solved Portland and any other city you aren’t in?

Newarks results have to be viewed as Newark and compared to Newark. They say crime is down. They say they haven’t paid a dollar out in brutality during the year 2020. They say that the cops didn’t fire a single round. Prove them wrong with information on Newark.

Not New Delhi. Newark. Otherwise you are just a radical who won’t consider anything that does not conform to your point of view. Just like the left you say are liars.
Meanwhile, 31 people were shot and 6 killed in NYC just over the weekend. But crime is down.

Portland's muder rate has increase 1,900%

You were saying?

Lol. Take a walk in Portland or New York shitty at high noon . See what happens fool. Then tell us more of your foolish tales.

Ok. Help me out here. Explain how Newark affects Portland. Better yet. Tell me why the strict law and order of your town hasn’t solved Portland and any other city you aren’t in?

Newarks results have to be viewed as Newark and compared to Newark. They say crime is down. They say they haven’t paid a dollar out in brutality during the year 2020. They say that the cops didn’t fire a single round. Prove them wrong with information on Newark.

Not New Delhi. Newark. Otherwise you are just a radical who won’t consider anything that does not conform to your point of view. Just like the left you say are liars.
Meanwhile, 31 people were shot and 6 killed in NYC just over the weekend. But crime is down.

So Newark had no effect on NYC. I can’t believe that. How could these crimes happen with the Death Penalty so enthusiastically in use in Texas?

You were saying?

So private ownership of guns and Concealed Carry in Tennessee had no effect in Portland? I guess we have to stop doing it since concealed carry in Alabama has no effect on crime. Portland proves it.

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS

Ok again here we go. We are speaking of a specific city. Newark. Now why hasn’t concealed carry in Texas reduced crime in Baltimore? Because what happens in Texas doesn’t affect anything outside of Texas? Ok. Why are you trying to distract from Newark with off topic smoke when the issue is Newark? Is it because you are afraid that constitutional policing models might work?

So no one is allowed to provide evidence that "police reform" is a disaster and gets more blacks killed. Gotcha.

You were saying?

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS

So no one is allowed to provide evidence that "police reform" is a disaster and gets more blacks killed. Gotcha.

Oddly enough that is what happened in Newark. Police Reform. Only fewer people got killed. Cops didn’t fire one single shot. The city did not pay one dollar on brutality lawsuits. Fewer people died.

So to this information those who object to any reform scream that it’s a lie because places not in Newark were worse.

If you and they were honest you would be looking at Newark and trying to figure out what they did. But politically you hate the entire premise. So you want to distract with chaff thrown about wildly.

Why? Because you are afraid. You are afraid that if reform takes hold the lies will be exposed. You are afraid if this takes hold in other cities the claims of radicals and racists will be shown as false. Lies.

No Newark cops died from anything except COVID in 2020. So these changes haven’t made it more dangerous for cops. Unless a virus is somehow a result of scary things.

No dead cops. No shots fired. No brutality settlements. Add to that the lower crime rate and you have a success story. Except you don’t want a success story. You want to throw bullshit on the cake to ruin it.

Then you get annoyed when the bullshit is called out.

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS

Oddly enough that is what happened in Newark. Police Reform. Only fewer people got killed. Cops didn’t fire one single shot. The city did not pay one dollar on brutality lawsuits. Fewer people died.

So to this information those who object to any reform scream that it’s a lie because places not in Newark were worse.

If you and they were honest you would be looking at Newark and trying to figure out what they did. But politically you hate the entire premise. So you want to distract with chaff thrown about wildly.

Why? Because you are afraid. You are afraid that if reform takes hold the lies will be exposed. You are afraid if this takes hold in other cities the claims of radicals and racists will be shown as false. Lies.

No Newark cops died from anything except COVID in 2020. So these changes haven’t made it more dangerous for cops. Unless a virus is somehow a result of scary things.

No dead cops. No shots fired. No brutality settlements. Add to that the lower crime rate and you have a success story. Except you don’t want a success story. You want to throw bullshit on the cake to ruin it.

Then you get annoyed when the bullshit is called out.
The murder statistics barely changed. How are you basing your theory on such limited and shoddy evidence?

Might want to check the crime stats in Minneapolis before spewing forth your idiotic filth.

They are refunding the police.

You're a stupid mother fucker.

Forum List

Back