I don’t understand. I though crime would skyrocket.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Really? Look at this thread. Harmonica is running around posting links to states hundreds of miles away screaming that this totally proves it is false. Other are posting that it is a lie. No evidence. No proof. Just rabid radical assertions.
We hope your shit holes live in such violent and horrifying circumstances. Don't you get it. We don't care if every shit hole is nooked....You GD Fucking idiot

~~~~~~

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.
He isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer...
you didn't graduate from 4th grade either
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Well higher crime proves that concealed carry does not work to reduce crime.
what???!!!
need more police --not less--plain and simple

~~~~~~
What we don't need is a National Police Force..... Policing is a Local and State authority.

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

what???!!!

Concealed Carry in Texas has had no effect on crime in Chicago or St. Louis. So we need to abolish Concealed Carry in Alabama to reduce crime in Chicago.

That idiotic statement I just posted is exactly the argument you are making regarding Newark NJ. Crime has been cut in half in Newark over the last seven years. But that can’t be true because crime is up in Chicago.

So in your case I’ve gone full idiot to match your statements. Concealed Carry does not reduce crime. Otherwise the crime rate in NY or Chicago would be dropping.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

what???!!!

Concealed Carry in Texas has had no effect on crime in Chicago or St. Louis. So we need to abolish Concealed Carry in Alabama to reduce crime in Chicago.

That idiotic statement I just posted is exactly the argument you are making regarding Newark NJ. Crime has been cut in half in Newark over the last seven years. But that can’t be true because crime is up in Chicago.

So in your case I’ve gone full idiot to match your statements. Concealed Carry does not reduce crime. Otherwise the crime rate in NY or Chicago would be dropping.
you are going freakin bananas ..I never mentioned CC
HAHAHHAHAHHAh

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

what???!!!

you fkd up again!!!
I'm FOR common sense firearm regulations/etc

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

what???!!!

you are going freakin bananas ..I never mentioned CC
HAHAHHAHAHHAh

And I never mentioned New Your or Chicago. But you decided that what was happening in Newark was bullshit because of other cities that were not in Newark. So I am playing too. Doing the exact same thing.

We have to ban private citizens carrying guns because that is not reducing crime in locations where they do not allow private citizens to carry guns.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

I wonder what excuses they will lay out to explain this?
1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Newark says that crime is down in their city.
hahhahahahah
..your claim has been refuted ....up 40% in St Louis
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Ok scooter. Stay with me here. The story is about Newark. Newark NJ. I know this is hard for you. But the news story and results are from Newark. Not anywhere else. So see if you can focus your limited mental capacity to that.
You can't base crime levels in a year of curfews, lockdowns, quarantines and people fleeing the State..
I'm sure car accidents are down in Newark 2020 as well.

If the cop that shot Makiah had just stopped to take a pass instead of hurrying to a crime scene Makiah would be alive. The girl in pink would be dead. The cop just going along his merry way
This will be the near future. Why stick your neck out for these bottom dwellers? It's not worth a decent person's life

Most of the higher crime is from places where legal concealed carry is somewhere between difficult and impossible.
wrong
NYC and Chicago have very strict gun laws--they are not even in the top ten most dangerous cities
..St Louis has very loose gun laws and has been named most dangerous city/in the top ten..STL murder rate much higher than NYC and Chicago
etc

Most of the higher crime is from places where legal concealed carry is somewhere between difficult and impossible.
wrong
NYC and Chicago have very strict gun laws--they are not even in the top ten most dangerous cities
..St Louis has very loose gun laws and has been named most dangerous city/in the top ten..STL murder rate much higher than NYC and Chicago
etc
and LA also has a lower murder rate than STL

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
etc

hahhahahahah
..your claim has been refuted ....up 40% in St Louis
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Ok scooter. Stay with me here. The story is about Newark. Newark NJ. I know this is hard for you. But the news story and results are from Newark. Not anywhere else. So see if you can focus your limited mental capacity to that.
You can't base crime levels in a year of curfews, lockdowns, quarantines and people fleeing the State..
I'm sure car accidents are down in Newark 2020 as well.

Here are crime stats year over year.

The high heat was 2013. Crime rate of 700. 2019. Crime rate of 360. Now that is nearly half. Crime rate cut in half in six years.

That means the rate has been trending downwards.

Isn’t downward the goal? Isn’t less good? In the Army we used to say if it is stupid but it works. It isn’t stupid.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

what???!!!

Jesus H. Your out of your tree .you make sense to nobody.

etc

Head your ass on over the Chicago then tell us how crime is down. LOL

Please do go tell that to the woman and children whose Asian husband and father has just been stomped on by a "kid" from an "underserved" community.

Latest word is that his life hangs by a thread.

Tell them how there's been a drop in violent crime in "urban" areas.

Wait ... are you saying that politicians might be saying their city is safer than it really is?!

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

2015 is the year police reform started happening in Baltimore after Freddie Gray. The stats speak volumes about police reform.

Baltimore Murder By Year
YEARMURDERS

That’s because those nuts on the right are liars and demagogues.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.
And all is well in the idiot run Dim blue cities......

etc

Head your ass on over the Chicago then tell us how crime is down. LOL

So you are saying that what is happening in Newark has no effect on Chicago. Ok. I’ll concede that. It also means the Concealed Weapons laws of the various states have no effect in Chicago either. So what?

Newark has seen their violent crime rate cut in half. Cut in half. That means half as many rapes. Robberies. Assaults. All that sort of thing.

Now if our goal was really to reduce crime wouldn’t we be willing to look at what Newark is doing to see if we can learn from success? Because if crime really is a bad thing than whatever works is worth considering isn’t it?

Forum List

Back