I don't understand. Enlighten me.

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.
I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

The word is " if " and Asylum is a loophole that illegals have learned to use to bypass our system because we can not turn them away.

90% seeking Asylum are not worthy of the status and use it so they can come into the country and never appear for their court date...

Now let me ask you and many on the left if those seeking asylum do not show for their court date and are out of status how should the U.S. Government treat them?

For me it is simple if they are caught they are deported and will be denied reentry for ten year minimum but let say you, and what is your true opinion?
I have no objections to returning people who have been denied asylum or who do not show up for their hearing.
No one has a problem with asylum seekers denied refugee status being deported.

That’s not the issue.

At issue is the right’s desire to deny immigrants due process of the law, in violation of the Constitution.

I am not denying that but you know very well the Asylum seekers are using the law to gain entry and never showing up for their court dates.

You have no issue with that because then a mother gives birth and anchors herself here and putting her child on the government dime while she work a lowend wage or work in the sex slave industry you turn you blind eyes too...

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

strollingbones you couldn't get much more disgusting than this post... I have had some half way decent conversations with you, now you want to belittle and embarrass one of the most decent people on this site... Do you feel better now? I sure in the fuck hope not... Revolting behavior from someone who thinks they can judge a fellow tax paying citizen...

And you are EXACTLY why I myself didn't ask for help, Bones. I knew eventually it would be thrown in my face. I just didn't expect it from you.
Don't worry about bones...........dig them and bury them.

Your opinions to me are spot on............The illegals......come first to them......as Americans are on the streets......and they tax you to death.

Why so many have fled those states..........Not just California.........New York lost 2 Congressional Seats from the 2010 Census from people RUNNING FROM THEM.

But don't worry Gracie...........I'm very Happy you are doing Ok........hope your hubby is as well............Glad you are safe.

Dozen arrested for feeding homeless in Southern California park

SAN DIEGO — Police officers arrested at least a dozen people for feeding the homeless at an El Cajon city park.

The event was organized Sunday by Break the Ban, a group that formed after the El Cajon City Council unanimously passed an emergency ordinance prohibiting the distribution of food on any city-owned property.

City officials said the ordinance was a way to protect the public from hepatitis A, but critics have called it a punitive measure to dehumanize and criminalize the homeless.

Mark Lane, one of the event’s organizers, said about 12 to 15 people were passing out food and toiletries to the homeless at Wells Park when police arrived.

About 40 more people, including several lawyers, also were there, but not actively passing out food. Some of those who weren’t behind the food-laden tables carried signs that had slogans including “Feeding the hungry is not a crime.”

No Safe Place: How Cities Are Making it Illegal to Be Homeless | BillMoyers.com

Tonight, thousands of homeless people in the United States will face the possibility of arrest because they do not have a safe place to sleep. Thousands more could be arraigned for sitting or standing in the wrong place. While they must rest their legs, homeless people live in cities where these and other life sustaining activities are against the law, even as shelters face a critical shortage of beds.

Criminalization laws can take many forms. Most commonly, they outlaw sitting, sleeping in vehicles or outdoors, lying down, “hanging out,” sharing food and camping. What makes them even more insidious is that they can be difficult to detect. Curfews on public parks are often explained by municipalities as a way to deter drug-related crimes. In reality, they are frequently a way to ensure that homeless people don’t use park benches as beds. By not having enough safe sleeping spaces, cities are forcing their homeless persons to live on the streets with virtually no other options, and then arresting them for doing so. These laws represent a gross violation of human rights, and have received a large amount of criticism from civil rights advocates around the country and the world.

90-year-old-man-arrested-police-police-for-feeding-the-5620285.png

1hvxeqt7sio01.jpg

Some cities have angled benches...........so homeless people will not sleep on them.........Amazing isn't it............

Nice point Gracie..........starting to see it as I dig..........To those who don't like it...........I don't give a rip........LOL

And some on here were ditching her over posting about the benches.....

Let me take this opportunity to call you a bunch of wankers on that issue........again...........don't give a rip if you don't like what I have to say....

HEY GRACIE..............

:11_2_1043:

Why didn't Pelosi go with him? The democrat majority in congress has the power to fix the situation but it seems that all the lazy bastards want to do is fantasize about overturning the election.

So y'all want people in misery...how heartless..i would think someone who has been homeless would have more empathy
Who the hell said that............Immigration is a numbers game and Americans are on the streets ..........who should get priority.........

The Op says Americans and I agree.............Immigration is a numbers game and there are BILLIONS in this world living in poverty.....we have to limit the numbers coming in and try to assist the countries that are causing them to flee................It's not helping as 5 times more are being born and populated in these countries...........Doesn't fix anything............

We give medical, temp shelter,.....clothes..........hell the gov't has bought Old buildings to house them with AC..games....for kids......The military has set up tents and cots.........but others go...........CONCENTRATION CAMPS.....

It's BS..........it's politically motivated...........If the dang politicians who say they cared would put their money were their mouths are on immigration....well the facilities would already be there..........They don't because THEY WANT CHAOS.........

And they do put them over Americans first all the time.................Pelosi's district is a dang mess and she's the leader.

FDR refused to accept Jewish refugees who were floating around in a hell ship. All the illegals have to do is to turn around and go back. The dirty little secret is that democrats don't give a damn about misery. Misery is how they get votes. The longer they can milk the situation (with the cooperation of the MSM) the closer they think they are to achieving victory at the polls.

Guy crowd funds tiny homes.........City of Los Angeles............takes the tiny homes and destroys them..........hmmmm

Forum List

Back