I don't understand. Enlighten me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gracie, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,662
    I was reading the Pence visited a detention center. Now many are screaming he turned his back on those people. They were yelling they have been detained 40 days; are not allowed showers; bad food; no drinking water etc etc etc.

What I am confused about is....has any of those screaming about those peoples current living conditions realized yet that those people put themselves in there by entering our country illegally? And if they were set loose as they want, where are they supposed to go? Join the civilians of the USA in tent cities on the streets? And if that happened, how many now screaming about them being locked up with scream if housing is being built for them but they have their NOT IN MY BACK YARD signs all ready to carry in front of their city halls? Have ANY of those screaming visited the living conditions of the homeless on the streets of LA, SF, Insert City Name Here ________________? If not, why not? If so, where is the indignant hysterics for the veterans, children, mothers without fathers, seniors having to live in such conditions? And, what about babies born alive only to be murdered once out of the womb? They are screaming about seeing small children in those detention centers, asking "who is watching that poor baby sitting there on that cot alone?" yet ignore the baby crying at its birth only to die shortly after at the very hands that delivered it...or the child sitting on the curb because it has no home? Some are screaming about people in the detention centers being forced to sleep on concrete. Our veterans are sleeping on concrete too....on a city street or under an overpass. Old people. Young people. Handicapped people. Children. Concrete. And businesses make damn sure they don't sleep near their front doors so benches are made to force them to find other places to sleep. Not in their parks. Oh no. Not in their neighborhoods. Oh no. Yet....people who came here are to be pitied? Those folks put themselves in that position by breaking our laws. Why have they not figured that out yet?

Are those screaming willing and able to house, feed, clothe some of those folks? No. Not them. Someone else has to do it. Who is that someone else? And what citizen has to be shoved back to the end of the line to make room for them?

None of it makes sense. So..enlighten me if you can.

Below is anti homeless benches for right here in the USA. All those in the detention camps are HOMELESS. Hello????

benches to stop homeless - Google Search

• Thank You! x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Gracie

Gracie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,662
    And, why are the screamers not yelling for Native American assistance? Do they not realize the dire circumstances in Pine Ridge and other reservations where the suicide rate is highest than anywhere else? They are brown people. What about them? Do they not count?

Suicide rate for Native American women is up 139%

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,962
    Good post...........Hope you are doing well Gracie.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,962

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. eagle1462010

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,962

6. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,592
    Good sensible post, most especially about the people yelling about no showers and etc. And our own people not taken care of.

I predict you will get exactly zero Leftist responses to this post.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,693
    i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54,693
    i dont believe its possible to enlighten the heartless

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,592
    They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Erinwltr

Erinwltr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,324
    What a miserable, ugly OP.
    You can't possibly be serious. Benches to stop homeless link? What a jacked up fraud you are.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1