I don't understand. Enlighten me.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I was reading the Pence visited a detention center. Now many are screaming he turned his back on those people. They were yelling they have been detained 40 days; are not allowed showers; bad food; no drinking water etc etc etc.

What I am confused about is....has any of those screaming about those peoples current living conditions realized yet that those people put themselves in there by entering our country illegally? And if they were set loose as they want, where are they supposed to go? Join the civilians of the USA in tent cities on the streets? And if that happened, how many now screaming about them being locked up with scream if housing is being built for them but they have their NOT IN MY BACK YARD signs all ready to carry in front of their city halls? Have ANY of those screaming visited the living conditions of the homeless on the streets of LA, SF, Insert City Name Here ________________? If not, why not? If so, where is the indignant hysterics for the veterans, children, mothers without fathers, seniors having to live in such conditions? And, what about babies born alive only to be murdered once out of the womb? They are screaming about seeing small children in those detention centers, asking "who is watching that poor baby sitting there on that cot alone?" yet ignore the baby crying at its birth only to die shortly after at the very hands that delivered it...or the child sitting on the curb because it has no home? Some are screaming about people in the detention centers being forced to sleep on concrete. Our veterans are sleeping on concrete too....on a city street or under an overpass. Old people. Young people. Handicapped people. Children. Concrete. And businesses make damn sure they don't sleep near their front doors so benches are made to force them to find other places to sleep. Not in their parks. Oh no. Not in their neighborhoods. Oh no. Yet....people who came here are to be pitied? Those folks put themselves in that position by breaking our laws. Why have they not figured that out yet?

Are those screaming willing and able to house, feed, clothe some of those folks? No. Not them. Someone else has to do it. Who is that someone else? And what citizen has to be shoved back to the end of the line to make room for them?

None of it makes sense. So..enlighten me if you can.

Below is anti homeless benches for right here in the USA. All those in the detention camps are HOMELESS. Hello????

benches to stop homeless - Google Search

Last edited:
I was reading the Pence visited a detention center. Now many are screaming he turned his back on those people. They were yelling they have been detained 40 days; are not allowed showers; bad food; no drinking water etc etc etc.

What I am confused about is....has any of those screaming about those peoples current living conditions realized yet that those people put themselves in there by entering our country illegally? And if they were set loose as they want, where are they supposed to go? Join the civilians of the USA in tent cities on the streets? And if that happened, how many now screaming about them being locked up with scream if housing is being built for them but they have their NOT IN MY BACK YARD signs all ready to carry in front of their city halls? Have ANY of those screaming visited the living conditions of the homeless on the streets of LA, SF, Insert City Name Here ________________? If not, why not? If so, where is the indignant hysterics for the veterans, children, mothers without fathers, seniors having to live in such conditions? And, what about babies born alive only to be murdered once out of the womb? They are screaming about seeing small children in those detention centers, asking "who is watching that poor baby sitting there on that cot alone?" yet ignore the baby crying at its birth only to die shortly after at the very hands that delivered it...or the child sitting on the curb because it has no home? Some are screaming about people in the detention centers being forced to sleep on concrete. Our veterans are sleeping on concrete too....on a city street or under an overpass. Old people. Young people. Handicapped people. Children. Concrete. And businesses make damn sure they don't sleep near their front doors so benches are made to force them to find other places to sleep. Not in their parks. Oh no. Not in their neighborhoods. Oh no. Yet....people who came here are to be pitied? Those folks put themselves in that position by breaking our laws. Why have they not figured that out yet?

Are those screaming willing and able to house, feed, clothe some of those folks? No. Not them. Someone else has to do it. Who is that someone else? And what citizen has to be shoved back to the end of the line to make room for them?

Below is anti homeless benches for right here in the USA. All those in the detention camps are HOMELESS. Hello????

Good post...........Hope you are doing well Gracie.

Good sensible post, most especially about the people yelling about no showers and etc. And our own people not taken care of.

I predict you will get exactly zero Leftist responses to this post.

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

i am surprised after the kindness total strangers have shown you...that you revert back to this .....why dont you bitch about the millions trump used for his july 4 th parade or the millions given to trump and his people or clinton and theirs..instead you go on about helping refugees....the poorest of the poor....

your heart did not grow at all when helped....i am simply amazed at how heartless you are...even when shown such kindness you still dont have the heart to show it to others....

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.

What a miserable, ugly OP.
You can't possibly be serious. Benches to stop homeless link? What a jacked up fraud you are.

what the greatest country in the world cant care for all? yes it can if people had the right priorities...you do realize vets are not taken care of.....young kids in foster system are not taken care of.....rape victims who test kits arent tested..the list goes on and on...does not justify making the list longer now does it...

and i love that gracie suddenly cares about natives.....why care about them...and what christians you are....

didnt jesus say something about loving children and what you do to the least of mine you do to me....?

They're not "refugees". A refugee has been FORCED out of their home by devastation. They're immigrants, and illegal at that. They are choosing not to go about it the legal way--they are breaking into the system. Did Gracie do that, since you made it personal? Did she take people's stuff? Or did they give it to her freely?

As far as "heartless", she mentioned our OWN veterans, needy children, homeless. These illegals busted in and people like you apparently want to care for them before our very own. That's not fair.
I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

I was under the impression that they are seeking asylum. Which means they are seeking protection because it is unsafe to live in their home country. If granted asylum they then become a refugee.

They break in and then don't report for their court date.

Illegal.

and i love that gracie suddenly cares about natives.....why care about them...and what christians you are....

didnt jesus say something about loving children and what you do to the least of mine you do to me....?

bones my family supported a child in Peru for a decade. Monthly. From the time she was 8 until she aged out at 18. That was only one thing we did. Monetarily, gifts, pictures. It wasn't much but it was something.

Now it's your turn to tell us what you, specifically, have done for children south of the border, since you feel like accusing Christians. Go.

Illegal.
I was under the impression that most were detained at the border seeking asylum. This was front page news back in March of this year.

Last edited:

Illegal.
I was under the impression that most were detained at the border seeking asylum. This was front page news back in March of this year.

Absolutely not. They're bused everywhere in the US and dropped off. And here they stay until their court date....if they ever appear....

Trump Is Dumping Asylum Seekers on American Streets—but Solidarity Activists Are Fighting Back

Illegal.

Absolutely not. They're bused everywhere in the US and dropped off. And here they stay until their court date....if they ever appear....

Trump Is Dumping Asylum Seekers on American Streets—but Solidarity Activists Are Fighting Back
That substantiates my claim that these people are asylum seekers and that they were detained at the border. Are you trying to prove my points?

Illegal.

That substantiates my claim that these people are asylum seekers and that they were detained at the border. Are you trying to prove my points?

It's from The Nation. It only proves that they are not detained their indefinitely. If they claim asylum, they are bused wherever, dropped off somewhere, and do not have to then report to any court. They are basically inside America and left alone.

Illegal.

It's from The Nation. It only proves that they are not detained their indefinitely. If they claim asylum, they are bused wherever, dropped off somewhere, and do not have to then report to any court. They are basically inside America and left alone.
I know where it is from. And I know asylum seekers cannot be detained indefinitely. It substantiates everything that I said and that you tried to refute.

Forum List

Back