I Don't Think My Chief Enemy is the Republican Party - Joe Biden

Biden slapped Hillary and the great percentage of the respondents said she was crazy or a criminal. They even attacked the messenger and said Biden was crazy and a molester, I suggest the whole problem is yours, there seems to be no middle ground with you people.

Biden slapped Hillary and the great percentage of the respondents said she was crazy or a criminal. They even attacked the messenger and said Biden was crazy and a molester, I suggest the whole problem is yours, there seems to be no middle ground with you people.

Interesting that you think the people who responded to your thread represent a microcosm of all people who identify as republicans.

Interesting that you think the people who responded to your thread represent a microcosm of all people who identify as republicans.

No, I merely said the people who answered this thread, the continuing assault and the lack of people demanding an end to it just identifies those who want to be a part and parcel of the event.

It's a good thing Biden dropped out because he didn't recognize that the GOP would have been his biggest political enemy. Without that awareness he would have lost badly.

Democrats do not require Republican votes to win a presidential election. The important demographic is Independents and minorities.

How's that working out for Dems? They have lost 1,200 seats nationally since 2010, man that's some butthurt.

2014, Republicans won by a sliver of the vote and less than 36.5 million people voted overall. Democrats get lazy in midterms and get active in presidential years.

^^^ speaking of liberal's desperate attempts to rationalize being rejected. Not one but two historic beatings, rejection so epic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find an bitch slapping of that proportion, ouch!

Why yes I am intentionally rubbing salt in their wounds, every chance I get. :badgrin:

Democrats start out with 242 electoral votes in 2016, have you forgotten that? we only need 270 to win. Republicans have 24 Senate seats up for re-election and most of them are in Democratic states that Obama won handily. But I promise not to rub salt in your wounds (not much anyway) after 2016, you will have bigger problems on your hands like how to even get back in the game.

The Democrats are laying on the ground beaten, bloodied, humiliated and you are talking shit :laugh: and your big hope in 2016 is Hillary :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Repubs will never vote for a Dem, but Dems should never doubt that Repubs are the enemy. I used to think they just had a different opinion when I was young but watching what they did to Bill Clinton and Barak Obama has convinced me that they are in fact a threat to this country. They are the enemy, never forget or delude yourself.

Relax the Republicans are not the boogieman and nothing is hiding under your bed.

Not the boogie man true, but no doubt the tools of a right wing oligarchy trying to wrest away democratic control of this country.

Hillary is a career criminal.

Anyone who supports the concept of equal justice under the law is the enemy of Hillary. Those who would hold her to the same law that others are held to are enemies of the party.

democrats think corruption is clever. And why not? Crime and dishonest reflect the values of most democrats. It is the party of sociopaths and demagogues, after all.

So is Joe Biden deluded or his he spot on with this remark? I think Hillary Clinton has a percentage of the Republican Party that can clearly be called her enemy, I mean what friend spends $100 million over twenty years trying to destroy you? or is that a fallacy too?

"Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday took a swipe at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, saying it’s “naive” to think the country can be governed without working with Republicans.

At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

“End this notion that it is naive to think we can speak well of the other party and cooperation,” he added. “What is naive is to think it is remotely possible to govern this country unless we can.”

It was Biden’s sharpest critique yet of Clinton’s remark during last week’s Democratic debate that she sees the GOP as her “enemy.”

The vice president is considering challenging Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he is arguing he would be the candidate best suited to work across the aisle with Republicans if he runs.

Clinton was asked during last week’s debate which enemy she is most proud of. Clinton listed the National Rifle Association, the Iranians, drug companies and “probably the Republicans.”

“It’s most important that everyone in this room understand the other team is not the enemy,” the vice president said. “If you treat it as the enemy, there is no way you can ever resolve the problems we have.”
Biden swipes at Hillary: 'Naive' to think GOP is the enemy
To say half of Americans are my enemy is psycho. Slo Joe was the only chance for Dems to keep the White House, and he knows his party is too crazy for him now.

So is Joe Biden deluded or his he spot on with this remark? I think Hillary Clinton has a percentage of the Republican Party that can clearly be called her enemy, I mean what friend spends $100 million over twenty years trying to destroy you? or is that a fallacy too?

"Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday took a swipe at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, saying it’s “naive” to think the country can be governed without working with Republicans.

At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

“End this notion that it is naive to think we can speak well of the other party and cooperation,” he added. “What is naive is to think it is remotely possible to govern this country unless we can.”

It was Biden’s sharpest critique yet of Clinton’s remark during last week’s Democratic debate that she sees the GOP as her “enemy.”

The vice president is considering challenging Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he is arguing he would be the candidate best suited to work across the aisle with Republicans if he runs.

Clinton was asked during last week’s debate which enemy she is most proud of. Clinton listed the National Rifle Association, the Iranians, drug companies and “probably the Republicans.”

“It’s most important that everyone in this room understand the other team is not the enemy,” the vice president said. “If you treat it as the enemy, there is no way you can ever resolve the problems we have.”
Biden swipes at Hillary: 'Naive' to think GOP is the enemy

Reminds me of a bit from "The West Wing" "A freshman democrat senator asks a senior one 'where's the Republicans? I wanna meet the enemy.' The senior democrat answers, "The Republicans aren't the enemy, they're the opposition. The House is the enemy." :)

Forum List

Back