I Don't Think My Chief Enemy is the Republican Party - Joe Biden

Fuck Slow Joe Biden and his faux bipartisanship. Talk is cheap. Actions are what matters. He's been the VEEP for 8 years now, what bi-partisan legislation has this clown helped get passed? Anything? Bueller? Bueller?? He's a clown.

I have no respect for Slow Joe Biden. He's a slow witted, partisan hack that has spent his entire life at the public trough. He's done absolutely NOTHING outside of government. He's been in the Beltway Bubble so long that he has no clue how things get done in the real world.He IS the problem. He is why we need term limits.

He is a disaster.

Biden never accused her of being paranoid.
I think and I am a conservative that Joe maybe dead right on this issue. Hillary IS just to mentally unstable for the job. Could be that head injury or just good old fashion mental illness.

Having read what Joe said I DO see his concern and well fear that Hillary is simply NOT stable enough for leadership. That honesty speaks well of him.

Dude... How did you get from "She's wrong... the republicans aren't our 'enemies'..." to "She's too mentally unstable for the job."?

:dunno:

So is Joe Biden deluded or his he spot on with this remark?

He's right on with that remark. When you start seeing your own countrymen as your enemies due to what they believe in America is done.

"It's not naive to talk to Republicans" he said. Frankly, I see him as more bipartisan that some of the liberals here.

I think it's odd to see Republicans overlook the 40 or so members of congress and the 30% or so of Tea Party members completely acting unhinged and destroying the Republican party to actually point to someone else as the bad guy.
YOUR OP asked if Biden was right about Hillary. And now that the readers ARE agreeing with Biden that she IS mentally ill YOU are trying to change topic. YOU are trolling your OWN thread because YOU did NOT get the result YOU were looking for.

How about YOU let the readers the comments the freedom the liberty to say what they think and NOT try some control freak action like de-railing?

I think and I am a conservative that Joe maybe dead right on this issue. Hillary IS just to mentally unstable for the job. Could be that head injury or just good old fashion mental illness.

Having read what Joe said I DO see his concern and well fear that Hillary is simply NOT stable enough for leadership. That honesty speaks well of him.

Dude... How did you get from "She's wrong... the republicans aren't our 'enemies'..." to "She's too mentally unstable for the job."?

It's more then apparent she IS paranoid and has been for years.

He's right on with that remark. When you start seeing your own countrymen as your enemies due to what they believe in, America is done.

"It's not naive to talk to Republicans" he said. Frankly, I see him as more bipartisan that some of the liberals here.
And her paranoid thoughts and blame placement ARE growing. Suggesting the FBI is part of the RWC attacking her. So now she sees legit law enforcement as a threat.

For Biden to call her a "deluded paranoid" is right on the money.

Wait a minute :eusa_eh:

Did he publish those words? He publicly named her a "deluded paranoid"?

Got link? I'd like to see that video!​

So is Joe Biden deluded or his he spot on with this remark? I think Hillary Clinton has a percentage of the Republican Party that can clearly be called her enemy, I mean what friend spends $100 million over twenty years trying to destroy you? or is that a fallacy too?

"Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday took a swipe at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, saying it’s “naive” to think the country can be governed without working with Republicans.

At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

“End this notion that it is naive to think we can speak well of the other party and cooperation,” he added. “What is naive is to think it is remotely possible to govern this country unless we can.”

It was Biden’s sharpest critique yet of Clinton’s remark during last week’s Democratic debate that she sees the GOP as her “enemy.”

The vice president is considering challenging Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he is arguing he would be the candidate best suited to work across the aisle with Republicans if he runs.

Clinton was asked during last week’s debate which enemy she is most proud of. Clinton listed the National Rifle Association, the Iranians, drug companies and “probably the Republicans.”

“It’s most important that everyone in this room understand the other team is not the enemy,” the vice president said. “If you treat it as the enemy, there is no way you can ever resolve the problems we have.”
Biden swipes at Hillary: 'Naive' to think GOP is the enemy

Biden is a plagarist and a liar....he blamed his wifes death on the driver of the other vehicle, and kept saying that publicly smearing an innocent man...biden is an asshole.

Apparent to many indeed! And spoken of often, and with gusto in many a public conversation too.

Did Joe Biden call her a deluded paranoid in public?

As I said, that is video I'd like to see.​

So is Joe Biden deluded or his he spot on with this remark? I think Hillary Clinton has a percentage of the Republican Party that can clearly be called her enemy, I mean what friend spends $100 million over twenty years trying to destroy you? or is that a fallacy too?

"Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday took a swipe at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, saying it’s “naive” to think the country can be governed without working with Republicans.

At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

“End this notion that it is naive to think we can speak well of the other party and cooperation,” he added. “What is naive is to think it is remotely possible to govern this country unless we can.”

It was Biden’s sharpest critique yet of Clinton’s remark during last week’s Democratic debate that she sees the GOP as her “enemy.”

The vice president is considering challenging Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he is arguing he would be the candidate best suited to work across the aisle with Republicans if he runs.

Clinton was asked during last week’s debate which enemy she is most proud of. Clinton listed the National Rifle Association, the Iranians, drug companies and “probably the Republicans.”

“It’s most important that everyone in this room understand the other team is not the enemy,” the vice president said. “If you treat it as the enemy, there is no way you can ever resolve the problems we have.”

Biden is a plagarist and a liar....he blamed his wifes death on the driver of the other vehicle, and kept saying that publicly smearing an innocent man...biden is an asshole.

Slow Joe loves milking death for every drop. Now he's using his son Beau's death as the reason he won't run for POTUS. He's too sad...boo hooo.
Everyone knows the real reason.....he is polling at 10% and knows he can't win. What a clown!

:rofl:

O.k...... In the classic sense of the word, is he your 'enemy'?

He's right on with that remark. When you start seeing your own countrymen as your enemies due to what they believe in, America is done.

And her paranoid thoughts and blame placement ARE growing. Suggesting the FBI is part of the RWC attacking her. So now she sees legit law enforcement as a threat.

From the link..."At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

When you see an entire group as always out to get you then you ARE a deluded paranoid. And SHE does and SHE is.

'k.​

O.k...... In the classic sense of the word, is he your 'enemy'?

Is biden my enemy...no....he is my opponent.....enemy requires passion and a disire to really hurt the other person...I just don't want him in elected office and I don't want the policies he supports running the country.....

Sorry, but Biden's a corrupt old douchebag. Him and his boss supported the illegal coup in Ukraine that ultimately led to his son becoming the head of Ukraine's biggest gas company. He's no different than Hillary Clinton. Rotten to the core.

From the link..."At a gala honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale, Biden said it's critical to “end this notion that enemy is the other party.”

When you see an entire group as always out to get you then you ARE a deluded paranoid. And SHE does and SHE is.

O.k. if that's what he said then I can see where you got JB calling Hillary deluded and paranoid.

The shades of grey are beginning to gel in this black and white question. If we take common knowledge about Hillary, Incorporated and compare that to other sizable political machines in our here and now, how much delusion is needed to slip in to realm of paranoid?

How many of us are simply too damned CERTAIN that every stinking one of the members of the other party are balls-to-the-wall bent on taking away our rights to something we don't want to give up?

It appears that Americans really can do everything on an industrial scale, including extremism.

`

Are those the same repubs Biden said would "put you ******* back in chains"?

Forum List

Back