I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Produce the injuries please.

Thanks.

How does one "produce the injuries"?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The trial has not started.
Do you know anything about our system of justice here or are you a new arrival?
Ahhh...I see.

Well thank you for clarifying that.

It seems then, based on your falling on the sword of "the trial hasn't started yet" everything that you've been stating as gospel fact to bolser YOUR OPINIONS on the case, has been pure SPECULATION, HERE-SAY and CONJECTURE.

Isn't that right?
Then why does Marc keep on speculating, I mean if it is the wrong thing to be doing as is found in your own opinion?

You lie Kosher, I was being sarcastic with my question and you can't even recognize that for your head is so far up your BUTTOCKS!!

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Again, 2 of the 3 you initially posted were fraudulent, those posters did NOT say what you claimed the said. In fact, Sarah G, wasn't even on that page in your link.

You are such a rude and crude liar...you have no shame.

*SMH*

Again, you're the liar. I posted the post numbers and the links.

Loser.

What are you racists going to do when Zimmerman gets the book thrown at him?

You've already been setting up for it I see, claiming and moaning and wailing on and on and on about "Oh how he won't get a fair trial!" "Oh how Zimmerman has been demonized by the media!" "Oh if George Zimmerman could only get a fair trial!" "Oh woe is me!" :rolleyes:

You people are so transparent.

How am I a racist Marc?
A racist is someone that believes that their race is superior to another.
Please show me how I believe that my race is superior to yours.
And please go back to 3rd grade English and learn your 3rd grade vocabulary words..
Amazing how you throw the r word around when you have no clue even what it means.
Sad that ignorance is so prevalent in American these days.
Marc, all you amount to is a pawn for the race pimps and mass media.
I pity you. Malcolm X would laugh at you. You are a pawn to the mass media.

You've already been setting up for it I see, claiming and moaning and wailing on and on and on about "Oh how he won't get a fair trial!" "Oh how Zimmerman has been demonized by the media!" "Oh if George Zimmerman could only get a fair trial!" "Oh woe is me!" :rolleyes:

How am I a racist Marc?
And please go back to 3rd grade English and learn your 3rd grade vocabulary words..
Amazing how you throw the r word around when you have no clue even what it means.
If I merely used the term racists...what makes you think it's referring to you?

Doth thou protest too much? hmmmmmmm.....!!!??!?

How am I a racist Marc?

"You racists" is what you used in the context of those who are concerned about a fair trial, which is the PROCESS.

It's both amazing and pathetic that you find those who defend the integrity of the PROCESS as racists.

How am I a racist Marc?

You said "you racists" so who are you talking to Marc?
When confronted with your own words and asked to back it up you run from it like a scalded dog on fire.
Why is that Marc? Are your worn out platitudes so weak that you can never defend them?

'You are racist" is all they ever have.
And they don't even know the definition of the words they speak.
So old, so worn out, so judgmental and biased and so weak.

But that is all they know and have been taught by Sharpton/Jackson, et al.
Divisiveness is what they thrive on. They call us racists if we dare challenge them to provide facts to back up their claims.

Isn't it sad when a registered Democrat shoots a poor black child?

How am I a racist Marc?

"You racists" is what you used in the context of those who are concerned about a fair trial, which is the PROCESS.

It's both amazing and pathetic that you find those who defend the integrity of the PROCESS as racists.
We ALL are defending the PROCESS...so what you're saying is nothing but claptrap.

I don't care WHAT Zimmerman is or isn't...I just want to see JUSTICE served.

Whereas the radical RWers and the racists didn't even want him to get charged.

Yet, some are claiming that they're just "defending the process"

Funny that.

Divisiveness is what they thrive on. They call us racists if we dare challenge them to provide facts to back up their claims.

You're still squawking about "facts" when it's been already proven that NOBODY has ANY of the facts as of yet?

You're are quite a lost case.

I don't care WHAT Zimmerman is or isn't...I just want to see JUSTICE served.

Whereas the radical RWers and the racists didn't even want him to get charged.

Yes, some are claiming that they're just "defending the process"

Funny that.

the racists didn't even want him to get charged.

The racists are the ones putting a bounty on his head.

Imagine, if we could throw all the lawbreaking Democrats in jail, Dems would never win another national or statewide race again.

Any person that inserts the inconsequential 2-man group of the New Black Panthers to support some bogus claim or the other simply CANNOT be taken seriously in an adult discussion about anything.

You're still squawking about "facts" when it's been already proven that NOBODY has ANY of the facts as of yet?

OK, so you have changed your tune and now want to see the facts.
I respect that and figured you would come to that.
But you have to admit I have always stated MY MIND IS OPEN, I WAS NOT THERE, I WANT TO SEE THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS, I WANT TO HEAR THE WITNESSES
BEFORE I judge.
So is that where you are at now? You presume BOTH Martin and Zimmerman innocent of all accusations?
You do not judge Martin whatsoever that he has history and same for Zimmerman?
Open mind and the presumption of innocence?
I am with you. Just because someone is charged with a crime means nothing.
Bring on the case and the burden of proof is always on the prosecution. And the past of both parties ARE NOT evidence of any kind.

Yeah. Obviously it's just two people..that explains why zimmerman's parents, all the witnesses, zimmerman himself, and the unfortunate couple that Spike Lee set up, have all received death threats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJONVUSbXr0]Mike Tyson on George Zimmerman: 'Disgrace He Hasn't Been Shot Yet' - YouTube[/ame]

Is Mike Tyson a New Black Panther?

Any person that inserts the inconsequential 2-man group of the New Black Panthers to support some bogus claim or the other simply CANNOT be taken seriously in an adult discussion about anything.

LOL, I have to agree the recording I heard of the Black Panther Party down there sounded like a drunken crack smoking get together full of BS and threats.
But who knows? If they were a 2 man KKK Aryan Nation group the FBI and local law enforcement would be on them quicker than green flies on shit and Morris Dees and The
Southern Poverty Law Clinic would own everything they have after the civil suit.
Fair is fair and fair ain't happening as the NBBP gets a free pass no matter how stupid they obviously are as you correctly pointed out.

OK, so you have changed your tune and now want to see the facts.
I respect that and figured you would come to that.
But you have to admit I have always stated MY MIND IS OPEN, I WAS NOT THERE, I WANT TO SEE THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS, I WANT TO HEAR THE WITNESSES
BEFORE I judge.
So is that where you are at now? You presume BOTH Martin and Zimmerman innocent of all accusations?
You do not judge Martin whatsoever that he has history and same for Zimmerman?
Open mind and the presumption of innocence?
I am with you. Just because someone is charged with a crime means nothing.
Bring on the case and the burden of proof is always on the prosecution. And the past of both parties ARE NOT evidence of any kind.
No, no, no. We do differ.
I BELIEVE Zimmerman is guilty of murder. I RECOGNIZE that by LAW he IS innocent until proven GUIILY, but that doesn't stop ME from personally making a judgement based on the reports thus far.
I do, however, remain OPEN to what the OFFICIAL findings are.

Clear as mud?

Oh, and if you state "innocent until proven guilty" then you are a racist who *loves* zimmerman.

i have no problem with a presumption of innocence. i have a problem with the improper investigation and people who don't think this guy should be tried.

how do you know it was an improper investigation?

Why do you have a problem with some people feeling there wasn't enough evidence for a trial? Surely everyone is entitled to an opinion, right?

Your two statements cancel each other out.

You ask someone else, how do they know, due to the fact that they don't know all the facts.
And your last statement talks about how you're entitled to your own opinion.

You see how you people like to mess things up just to swing them your way?

Forum List

Back