I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

If this is what is considered a 'Stand your Ground Case', then murder is legal in the US. Just follow someone you dislike for whatever reason, instigate a fight, and kill them. Then claim 'Stand your Ground'.

How can you claim it was murder when you were not there?
Did you see who attacked who?
Did you see the gun pointed at Martin and the trigger pulled?
How do you know Zimmerman "instigated a fight".
Not saying I like the law there but WE WERE NOT THERE.

Your greatest call as a citizen in this country is as a jurist. How could you ever sit on any jury when you have your mind made up already and do not know the foundation of the jury system which is the presumption of innocence?

Following someone IS NOT instigating a fight.
What evidence is there that Zimmerman "disliked" Martin?
Frankly, I am shocked by your bias and prejudice.
I have an open mind as I WAS NOT THERE.

If a Judge validates The Stand Your Ground Defense and dismisses the case how many communities will burn the first night?

Sounds like you're calling for anarchy. Wishing and praying for it actually.

Carry on.

Produce Zimmerman's injuries.

I dare you.
What does that have to do w/the price of tea in China?
Dante said:
Hi, you have received -139 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
read the next post.

Regards,
Dante

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol: LOL!!!:lol:

If a Judge validates The Stand Your Ground Defense and dismisses the case how many communities will burn the first night?

Carry on.
The truth shouldn't be an offense missy.
koshergrl said:
Hi, you have received -295 reputation points from koshergrl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
koshergrl

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol:

Carry on.

No, unlike you I want a fair trial.
Not vigalante mob rule "justice" that you seek.
I understand we are a nation of LAWS, not wild tribal factions like the New Black Panther Party that would kill at the drop of a hat and be allowed to get away with it by those that look like them.
Civilized society is a great thing Marc. Come on over and leave the culture of violence and join us.

The incident report clearly states "Zimmerman treated in the back of patrol car by SFD".
Hate to inform you legal mental midgets but that is ALL that is needed for a self defense claim.
You idiots do not know that the defense has to offer their affirmative defenses before trial and a Judge rules on them.
Something about The United States Constitution, a document many here have no clue exists.

The incident report clearly states "Zimmerman treated in the back of patrol car by SFD".
Hate to inform you legal mental midgets but that is ALL that is needed for a self defense claim.
You idiots do not know that the defense has to offer their affirmative defenses before trial and a Judge rules on them.
Something about The United States Constitution, a document many here have no clue exists.
Produce the injuries please.

Thanks.

Thanks.

How does one "produce the injuries"?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The trial has not started.
Do you know anything about our system of justice here or are you a new arrival?

Here's how it works...

If peach, emma, marcatl, paper, or any of the other idiots *imagine* it, then that's the way it is.

If you contest their imaginings, you must *produce* evidence to disprove whatever loony assertation they are making at that time.

Oh, and if you state "innocent until proven guilty" then you are a racist who *loves* zimmerman.

Thanks.

How does one "produce the injuries"?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The trial has not started.
Do you know anything about our system of justice here or are you a new arrival?
Ahhh...I see.

Well thank you for clarifying that.

It seems then, based on your falling on the sword of "the trial hasn't started yet" everything that you've been stating as gospel fact to bolser YOUR OPINIONS on the case, has been pure SPECULATION, HERE-SAY and CONJECTURE.

Isn't that right?

Has he proclaimed guilt or innocence?

So far all he's done is point out the idiocy of retards who have no access to the facts thinking they can determine guilt or innocence...

Has he proclaimed guilt or innocence?

So far all he's done is point out the idiocy of retards who have no access to the facts thinking they can determine guilt or innocence...
Produce evidence of posters stating that he's guilty.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back