I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

The sad part is if the evidence supports Zimmerman's claims and a jury finds accordingly many of you short bus folk here will claim that the jury was paid off by white supremacists.

So obvious that the short bus folk here have no understanding of the law, the presumption of innocence and the right to self defense.

Their simpleton minds were made up when that 6th grade photo came out and the media for the dumbmasses told them Zimmerman was a racist.

View attachment 18222

This is the real Trayvon Martin.
Why the gold grill?

Where does a 17 year old "boy" get the $$$ to buy all that gold?

Autopsy report is 75 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.
6'3" and 1/2 inches and 161 pounds.

Looks like a bouncing baby boy for sure in this photo.
Yeah, and he had a nine inch dick so he deserved to die.

What was Zimmerman's claim to fame? Cop wannabe, race baiter, martial arts master?

Why don't we know these things?

I finally read the link to the Al Sharpton tax issues.

So what.

Like I said, he's not the first rich person to have such issues and won't be the last.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Fact of the matter is, bringing us back to the OP, that in no way, shape or form did the, now deceased victim, Trayvon Martin, "confront" his killer George Zimmerman. It's not "confronting" when one stands one's ground to a person that is following you.

Zimmerman was out of bounds coming and going...six ways from Sunday. He will have to pay for what he has done.

Justice is coming.

You denied everything I stated about it. Said I was a liar.
But now you have another tune.
The liberal short bus mind:
1st you deny
Then you change the subject.
Then you call folks liars.

Martin was a punk thug Marc. You know it, the police knew it, the school knew it, his parents and family know it.
Doesn't give Zimmerman the right to kill him.
But if Martin attacked Zimmerman first and kept coming then so be it.
If that is the case then where do I contribute to the Zimmerman Bahama vacation fund and a medal for him after he is found not guilty?
But this is a manslaughter case I believe. Plea down to 10 years with 1 to serve.
Then watch the black communities burn their own houses over it.
No winners in this Marc. All losers. Wake the hell up, grow some stones and speak the truth.

View attachment 18222

Why the gold grill?

What was Zimmerman's claim to fame? Cop wannabe, race baiter, martial arts master?

Already proven he was not a race baiter.
I called him a cop wannabe when you were drooling over the fabricated 911 call NBC used that was a fraud.

You make my point. You know he stole to get the $$$ for his teeth but will not admit it because you are drooling over his Johnson.

View attachment 18222

Why the gold grill?

What is most disturbing is you WANT the evidence to be that Zimmerman did it. You WANT Zimmerman to be guilty. You WILL DISPUTE any evidence that does not fit
"Zimmerman is guilty".
And that is sick. Your mind is made up, biased and prejudiced.
You are not qualified to be a jurist.
But you are not alone. Ignorance, bias and prejudice in America is rampant.

What's most disturbing is that you think you know what I think. Even more disturbing is that people hire you to conduct investigations?? bwahahaha you've constantly posted things here as fact that are merely speculation.

View attachment 18222

Why the gold grill?

The question is...why do you know those things when there's zero evidence that they're true?

Oh I know, you're a racist and a liar.

What's most disturbing is that you think you know what I think. Even more disturbing is that people hire you to conduct investigations?? bwahahaha you've constantly posted things here as fact that are merely speculation.

Uh, hello..you tell people what you think.

And what you say is racist, and lies.

Which makes you a lying racist.

So what.

Like I said, he's not the first rich person to have such issues and won't be the last.

Fact of the matter is, bringing us back to the OP, that in no way, shape or form did the, now deceased victim, Trayvon Martin, "confront" his killer George Zimmerman. It's not "confronting" when one stands one's ground to a person that is following you.

Zimmerman was out of bounds coming and going...six ways from Sunday. He will have to pay for what he has done.

Justice is coming.

It's not "confronting" when one stands one's ground to a person that is following you.

Is it confronting to punch that person?
To bang his head against the ground?

I can easily understand about Zimmerman, once he had called 9-11, and had them on the phone regarding what he thought was a suspicious looking person in the area, that he would also try and keep an eye on that person until the cops got there, in order to have him checked out by the police when they arrived (i.e. to tell the cops where Trayvon went or is heading), so he left his truck to keep an eye on the person we all know now as being Trayvon Martin, who eventually walked towards Zimmerman, but then began leaving the area quickly after being surveyed by Zimmerman (as to being a possible criminal element lerking in the area), but to Martin (Zimmerman) was also an unidentified person that was profiling him for some reason, in which was un-beknownst to Martin at the time as to why, so Martin then began to leave the area quickly, and this is where Zimmerman began his pursuit of Trayvon on foot (to my understanding) so when the dispatcher asked Zimmerman " are you following him"? Zimmerman replied yes, then the dispatcher told Zimmerman " we don't need you to do that sir" (i.e. to follow Trayvon like Zimmerman was doing), because the dispatcher knew that the suspect was a person for whom Zimmerman didnot know anything about, and thus feared for Zimmermans safety in the situation, because after all he was the watchman of the gated community, who is calling the 9-11 operator to report a possible suspect in the area.

So yes (I feel) the dispatcher told (Zimmerman) to stop following this person in the dark, but it was for his own safety in the situation. Then when Zimmerman realized that the dispatcher was right, and that he was actually chasing a person in the dark for whom he had no knowldge of what so ever, and for which the person being chased could easily turn around and harm him, Zimmerman stopped the pursuit at that point.. Then Zimmerman turned and began his journey back to his truck (to my understanding), where Trayvon (to my understanding) next re-apeared to surprise Zimmerman, causing Zimmerman to turn around to face Trayvon, who said next to Zimmerman "do you have a problem", in which Zimmerman said No, and then Trayvon (to my understanding), said "well you do now", and decked Zimmerman at that point, where the struggle between the two began, that ended sadly in a traggedy where Zimmermans gun was discharged, and sadly Trayvon lay dead because of that discharged weapon.

The perfect storm had arisen upon these two that night, where both of them became highly suspicious of the other that rainey evening, and a deadly dance began to form, that caused each man to do things that ended sadly in a traggic death of one of them, because both men were innocent in the ordeal, but didnot realize this untill it was to late.

The mistakes made:

1. Zimmerman profiled Martin as a potential criminal element in the area, and this because of various identifying or suspicious factors involved, and this all according to Zimmerman (the hoodie being one of them) as Zimmerman did mention the hoodie to the dispatcher, and to couple this with the break in's in the area, in which led Zimmerman to believe the worst about Martin when spotted him, especially when saw him walking along acting (according to Zimmerman), like something was wrong with the now known innocent victim Trayvon Martin. These mis-understandings coupled with Zimmermans experience as a watchmen, will be heavily investigated in this trial coming up next possibly.

2. Zimmerman follows Martin, making Martin very nervous (for reasons unknown at this time) other than an un-identified man was following him, thus causing Martin to become curious as to who exactly was this man who was first checking him out, and then following him next, and worse for nothing in Martins mind, that he Zimmerman should have been following Trayvon Martin as an innocent person in the dark at all, so he Trayvon doubles back to get answers to these questions in bravery of, by actually confronting Zimmerman as he did, where as we only know what was told by the survivor Zimmerman, and a few witnesses as to what happened next.

3. No identifiable clothing worn, in order to identify Zimmerman as a security officer, in which would have stopped the deadly dance way before it began, otherwise if this would have been the case I do strongly feel in the situation that Trayvon would still be with us today.

4. Now Trayvon alledgedly decks Zimmerman, which is a huge mistake by Trayvon in the situation, thus leading to the struggle and ultimately to his death found within the struggle.

Am I close on this yall ?? My grandaddy was an investigator back in the 40's... I may be a chip off of the old block...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I can easily understand about Zimmerman, once he had called 9-11, and had them on the phone regarding what he thought was a suspicious looking person in the area, that he would also try and keep an eye on that person until the cops got there,

Supporters of Trayvon deserve our utmost contempt. Out of their racist hatred, they take innocent things and paint them as sinister. It's completely normal and reasonable for someone to try to keep an eye on a suspicious person, after they've called 911. And, the only reason the 911 operator suggested that Zimmerman keep an eye on the suspect is for Zimmerman's own safety. But, to the bigoted liberals, keeping an eye on becomes "chasing down". The 911 operator's suggestion becomes a law that Zimmerman supposedly violated and continued to violate (even though he agreed with the operator to stop keeping an eye on Trayvon).

The Liberal bigoted illogic continues "f-cold" becomes "f-coons" which becomes proof that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon. Ditto for everything else Liberals argue.

The mistakes made:

1. Zimmerman profiled Martin as a potential criminal element in the area, and this because of various identifying or suspicious factors involved, and this all according to Zimmerman (the hoodie being one of them)

Just when I thought you had at least a room-temperature IQ, you go off on this idiotic, bigoted left-wing trail. There's zero evidence that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon by hoodie. He saw somebody looking around, as if casing the neighborhood, looking for criminal opportunities. It was night and rainy, not a time where a non-criminal is likely to do anything but head straight to where he's going.

Sure, any reasonable person would consider race, hoodie, sex, and youth... but those factors alone are not enough for even quick-dial Zimmerman to call 911. And, these are not the reasons Zimmerman gave to the 911 operator for the call.

2. Zimmerman follows Martin, making Martin very nervous (for reasons unknown at this time) other than an un-identified man was following him,

And, you continue down the leftwing trail... How do you know Trayvon was "very nervous"? A 6'3, 17y-old African is a trifecta for cockiness. This is reflected in the fact he called himself a no-limit-nigga. And, it's reflected in the fact that he moved toward Zimmerman (according to the 911 call) and attacked Zimmerman, a fat hispanic (according to all the evidence). Someone very nervous would have been long gone before the shooting, and so there would have been no shooting.

3. No identifiable clothing worn, in order to identify Zimmerman as a security officer, in which would have stopped the deadly dance way before it began, otherwise if this would have been the case I do strongly feel in the situation that Trayvon would still be with us today.

Don't be such a shithead coming up with excuses for the African. Are citizens not suppose to protect their neighborhood. Trayvon would still be with us today if he wasn't a piece of shit, such as someone who would brutally assault someone for eyeballing him.

I can easily understand about Zimmerman, once he had called 9-11, and had them on the phone regarding what he thought was a suspicious looking person in the area, that he would also try and keep an eye on that person until the cops got there,

Supporters of Trayvon deserve our utmost contempt. Out of their racist hatred, they take innocent things and paint them as sinister. It's completely normal and reasonable for someone to try to keep an eye on a suspicious person, after they've called 911. And, the only reason the 911 operator suggested that Zimmerman keep an eye on the suspect is for Zimmerman's own safety. But, to the bigoted liberals, keeping an eye on becomes "chasing down". The 911 operator's suggestion becomes a law that Zimmerman supposedly violated and continued to violate (even though he agreed with the operator to stop keeping an eye on Trayvon).

The Liberal bigoted illogic continues "f-cold" becomes "f-coons" which becomes proof that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon. Ditto for everything else Liberals argue.

The mistakes made:

1. Zimmerman profiled Martin as a potential criminal element in the area, and this because of various identifying or suspicious factors involved, and this all according to Zimmerman (the hoodie being one of them)

Just when I thought you had at least a room-temperature IQ, you go off on this idiotic, bigoted left-wing trail. There's zero evidence that Zimmerman profiled Trayvon by hoodie. He saw somebody looking around, as if casing the neighborhood, looking for criminal opportunities. It was night and rainy, not a time where a non-criminal is likely to do anything but head straight to where he's going.

Sure, any reasonable person would consider race, hoodie, sex, and youth... but those factors alone are not enough for even quick-dial Zimmerman to call 911. And, these are not the reasons Zimmerman gave to the 911 operator for the call.

2. Zimmerman follows Martin, making Martin very nervous (for reasons unknown at this time) other than an un-identified man was following him,

And, you continue down the leftwing trail... How do you know Trayvon was "very nervous"? A 6'3, 17y-old African is a trifecta for cockiness. This is reflected in the fact he called himself a no-limit-nigga. And, it's reflected in the fact that he moved toward Zimmerman (according to the 911 call) and attacked Zimmerman, a fat hispanic (according to all the evidence). Someone very nervous would have been long gone before the shooting, and so there would have been no shooting.

Don't be such a shithead coming up with excuses for the African. Are citizens not suppose to protect their neighborhood. Trayvon would still be with us today if he wasn't a piece of shit, such as someone who would brutally assault someone for eyeballing him.

Look here troll, don't be commenting on my postings anylonger if you can't get the story right... You take words and change them around and try to make something out of them that they are not, just as you have done listed in red ink above, because the 9-11 operator never did suggest that Zimmerman keep an eye on anyone, so get your story straight if you are going to participate how about it.... I am also not for your bad attitude shown in your words as written here either, so how's about you go along some where else and confuse the message and/or truth never to be found in your words as they are written. :cuckoo:

So what.

Justice is coming.

1st you deny

Martin was a punk thug Marc. You know it, the police knew it, the school knew it, his parents and family know it.
If that is the case then where do I contribute to the Zimmerman Bahama vacation fund and a medal for him after he is found not guilty?
But this is a manslaughter case I believe. Plea down to 10 years with 1 to serve.
No winners in this Marc. All losers. Wake the hell up, grow some stones and speak the truth.
You have zero credibility.
Not one scratch was on Zimmerman who's claimed, via his proxies, that he was within inches of his life due to the blows and damage that Trayvon inflicted on him.
But, not that that matters to you, you've already made up your mind.

So what.

Justice is coming.

1st you deny

You have zero credibility.
Not one scratch was on Zimmerman who's claimed, via his proxies, that he was within inches of his life due to the blows and damage that Trayvon inflicted on him.
But, not that that matters to you, you've already made up your mind.

Man the conspirital mind does get the best of some here sometimes, because marc, you know that none of us can make these kinds of claims about Zimmermans injuries yet, but you are doing it as if you already know without the shadow of a doubt, or is this just for argument purposes only ? :cuckoo:

Ravi and Marc and others need to stfu. Why?

An affidavit released by the prosecutor who has charged George Zimmerman with second-degree murder in the shooting of Trayvon Martin says he did not use a racial slur in a 911 call made to police shortly before killing the teen.

Read more: George Zimmerman Did Not Use Racial Slur, New Judge Needed in Case? | Fox News Latino

--------

The affidavit also states that facts set out in the three-page document "are not a complete recitation of all the pertinent facts and evidence in this case."

--------

Harvard law professor predicts George Zimmerman will be acquitted

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/...-predicts-george-zimmerman-will-be-acquitted/

Dershowitz said the affidavit was not just thin, it was also irresponsible and unethical because it excluded any evidence that favors the defendant.

“This case will not, if the evidence is no stronger than what appears in the probable cause affidavit, this case will result in an acquittal,” he said.

Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University and a defense attorney, has also said it would be very difficult to convict Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Look here troll, don't be commenting on my postings anylonger if you can't get the story right... You take words and change them around and try to make something out of them that they are not, just as you have done listed in red ink above, because the 9-11 operator never did suggest that Zimmerman keep an eye on anyone, so get your story straight if you are going to participate how about it....

You drooling idiot, it's obvious I inadvertently dropped the word "not". My argument is about the 911 operator telling Zimmerman not to follow, so it would make no sense if I thought Zimmerman was told to keep an eye on Trayvon. Also in the same paragraph, I correctly stated that the operator told Zimmerman to stop. I'll put in red, moron, he agreed with the operator to stop, you even quoted this in your reply to me.

I am also not for your bad attitude shown in your words as written here either, so how's about you go along some where else and confuse the message and/or truth never to be found in your words as they are written. :cuckoo:

Your posts are moronic. Instead of accusing me of having a bad attitude, you should see if you can get some more brain cells to fire up.

What really happened is that I ripped to shreds your idiotic post and now you're a sore loser, reduced to whining about an obvious typo.

If a Judge validates The Stand Your Ground Defense and dismisses the case how many communities will burn the first night?

You have no way of knowing that's what happened, loon.

But it sure makes a good story!

Forum List

Back