I don't think Cannon's murder should be politicized.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I don't see this as black on white.

I see this an insane drug addict having hallucinations murdering a child.

He wont find any love in prison, his own black inmates will murder him, because it was not racial.

No black man would murder a white child (especially him having been in prison for drug felonies) thinking they're going to get a warm welcome from the homeboys.

This is no different than a mother drowning her children to "save them from the devil."

The man was insane. Period.

He wont find any love in prison, his own black inmates will murder him, because it was not racial.

No black man would murder a white child (especially him having been in prison for drug felonies) thinking they're going to get a warm welcome from the homeboys.

This is no different than a mother drowning her children to "save them from the devil."

If he WAS insane, then how the heck was he in possession of a firearm?

Don't buy it that his fellow vermin will do him in; gangbangers and dopers could care less about killing children, they do it all the time in their own hoods, and they most certainly don't make exceptions for killing white kids. They're feral animals.

~~~~~~
Explain these away?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

It already has been. By the media.

The issue isn't what that scum deserves. If the country had been told about this murder, the outrage would have been overwhelming.

The issue is that the media ensured that this story was quashed because it did not fit their narrative and they have a Presidency to overthrow.

If this had been a white walking up and killing a black playing on his bike in front of his dad's house, we'd have been treated to two solid weeks of coverage.

I personally think the guy needs to die, a painful and horrible death.

What are you basing that opinion on?

The lib news media has not been very curious about the black guy‘s motives, nor reported very much about him

do you take the same attitude about the father and son accused of killing the black jogger/prowler in Georgia?

What are you basing that opinion on?

The lib news media has not been very curious about the black guy‘s motives, nor reported very much about him

do you take the same attitude about the father and son accused of killing the black jogger/prowler in Georgia?

1: He's a drug addict

2: He was personal and familial with the family itself, meaning that hallucinations would be about the people he most recently encountered. Seeing that he had dinner with the family, he knew the child and therefore had some sort of halluciation concerning the child

A hallucination is a living/waken dream. A common occurrence in drug addicts who haven't slept for multiple days on a binge. Dreams (whether sleeping or waken) center around the most recent memories as a method of moving temporary information from the hippocampus into the long term memory storage systems of the brain. Since he saw the kid recently, the kid was in temporary hippocampus memory and became the focus of his drug impaired delusions.

Having been to prison myself, the home boys will kill him. He'll have to be in PC the rest of his life and there are rat hunters that check into PC themselves to kill rats, pedos and child killers.

Last edited:

If he WAS insane, then how the heck was he in possession of a firearm?

Gun control laws only affect law abiding normal people, hence they don't work.

Forum List

Back