Coming Your Way: Australian Policeman Chokes, Arrests Woman for Not Wearing Mask

Why wasn't she wearing a mask? She could spread the virus to others. The world is in the middle of a pandemic, and the ignorant do not seem to understand this fact.

If she had been in a major US city controlled by democrats all she had to do was tell the cop she was protesting the death of george floyd and just wanted to set fire to a police station

then she could have gotten away with not wearing a mask.

So it's wrong for a police officer to do this but it's OK for a police officer to do something like this because someone wouldn't put out their cigarette?

You are wrong. These kinds of actions have been here for a very long time and it's been defended by many.

Isn't this where we argue to just do what you are told and nothing bad will happen to you?

Why wasn't she wearing a mask? She could spread the virus to others. The world is in the middle of a pandemic, and the ignorant do not seem to understand this fact.
Don't know. There could be several reasons why. Better choke this woman out to be safe.

Last edited:
So it's wrong for a police officer to do this but it's OK for a police officer to do something like this because someone wouldn't put out their cigarette?

You are wrong. These kinds of actions have been here for a very long time and it's been defended by many.

Isn't this where we argue to just do what you are told and nothing bad will happen to you?
I haven't heard anyone say it's okay to choke a person out for smoking. Get a better argument that's not so dishonest.

I think its wrong for baby hitlers in either party to manage our lives to the extent that they are doing it

the cop was just doing what he was told and the woman should have complied and then raised hell with the mayor or the county commissioners who were issuing those orders

Looks to me like the whole thing is staged when you watch the video from another angle.

I haven't heard anyone say it's okay to choke a person out for smoking. Get a better argument that's not so dishonest.

A lot of people defended the treatment of Sandra Bland.

I think its wrong for baby hitlers in either party to manage our lives to the extent that they are doing it

the cop was just doing what he was told and the woman should have complied and then raised hell with the mayor or the county commissioners who were issuing those orders

This is another country so I do not know what they allow or don't but no, if applicable no one should simply allow someone to violate their civil rights.

Forum List

Back