I don't NEED a tax cut. Do you?

since its all the rage right now, I am ASSUMIING you are referring to present circumstances? No one will be receiving a cut, taxes will stay the same.

IF we got a cut..an actual cut, I would cigars drugs and booze. I have my priorities you know....

Assumption makes an ass out of you, not me so much. We don't know what the Congress will do in keeping or allowing the Bush Tax Cuts to expire.
I know this. Bush and the R Congress passed tax cuts and allowed them to expire after Bush left office. Only an idiot or a partisan Republican couldn't figure out why they were set to expire after Jr. left office.
Jr. knew the cuts would fuck up the economy, and also knew he needed to reward those who put him in office.
What more evidence does one need to understand the Republcan Party doesn't give a shit about the American people in general?
The only way the R's get away with this political machination is, half of the American people are of below average intelligence.

Actually, the sunset clause is mandated by the reconciliation process.

SUMMARY OF THE BYRD RULE

But his argument was so good. You ruined everything! Damned reality alway's getting in the way of a good argument!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assumption makes an ass out of you, not me so much. We don't know what the Congress will do in keeping or allowing the Bush Tax Cuts to expire.
I know this. Bush and the R Congress passed tax cuts and allowed them to expire after Bush left office. Only an idiot or a partisan Republican couldn't figure out why they were set to expire after Jr. left office.
Jr. knew the cuts would fuck up the economy, and also knew he needed to reward those who put him in office.
What more evidence does one need to understand the Republcan Party doesn't give a shit about the American people in general?
The only way the R's get away with this political machination is, half of the American people are of below average intelligence.

SUMMARY OF THE BYRD RULE

But his argument was so good. You ruined everything! Damned reality alway's getting in the way of a good argument!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You may lol all you please; if true, the R's knew it would expire in ten years, so the general conclusion remains valid. The observation, the passage was done through the reconciliation process, simply provides more evidence of the hypocrisy of the R's and the clowns who support them.
Bush signed the tax cuts which beneftited the very wealthy to a much greater extent then the rest of us, it did not provide jobs, it's stimulation of the economy is a unproven as is the premise the wealthy will produce jobs simply bacause they enjoy greater income.
Not one of the echo chamber stated or impled a tax cut would provide anyone a job. Now, I can't imagine anyone who posts here with the regularity of those members of the echo chamber are wealthy - as in the top 2% - so my conclusion that the half of the American people with below average intelligence must include those in the echo chamber.

Last edited:

SUMMARY OF THE BYRD RULE

You may lol all you please; if true, the R's knew it would expire in ten years, so the general conclusion remains valid. The observation, the passage was done through the reconciliation process, simply provides more evidence of the hypocrisy of the R's and the clowns who support them.
Bush signed the tax cuts which beneftited the very wealthy to a much greater extent then the rest of us, it did not provide jobs, it's stimulation of the economy is a unproven as is the premise the wealthy will produce jobs simply bacause they enjoy greater income.
Not one of the echo chamber stated or impled a tax cut would provide anyone a job. Now, I can't imagine anyone who posts here with the regularity of those members of the echo chamber are wealthy - as in the top 2% - so my conclusion that the half of the American people with below average intelligence must include those in the echo chamber.

And there it is, the typical leftist elitist response:

"If you disagree with me, you're stupid."

Didn't you learn anything from the last election, dumbass? Talking down to people is no way to get them to agree with you.

And there it is, the typical leftist elitist response:

"If you disagree with me, you're stupid."

Didn't you learn anything from the last election, dumbass? Talking down to people is no way to get them to agree with you.

Davey boy, I never said you were stupid. I simply pointed out you and those on your side of the issue who post on this MB are below average in intelligence. Though some may hold opinons and vote not in there own best interest for many 'reasons', they do so not by reasoning (critically thinking).
Hence the popularity of the conservative media, it provides an emotional push to the right for those too dim or too lazy to sort through the issues, many of which are complicated. The tea party mentality - simple solutions to complex matters - appeals to them (and you).
Good morning.

Davey boy, I never said you were stupid. I simply pointed out you and those on your side of the issue who post on this MB are below average in intelligence. Though some may hold opinons and vote not in there own best interest for many 'reasons', they do so not by reasoning (critically thinking).
Hence the popularity of the conservative media, it provides an emotional push to the right for those too dim or too lazy to sort through the issues, many of which are complicated. The tea party mentality - simple solutions to complex matters - appeals to them (and you).
Good morning.

It's hard-wired in you, isn't it? :lol:

Keep telling me I'm simple-minded. I'm THIS close to registering Democrat! :rofl:

SUMMARY OF THE BYRD RULE

The obvious conclusion, that they did all that they could within the scope of their power. Try exercising reason once in a while. There are plenty of legitimate arguments around without having to fabricate.

Maybe you ought to follow the advice of George W. Bush, remember, he suggested a women should be congratulated for having THREE jobs. Don't be lazy, go find another job or two. Show some initiative and stop whinning.

Whining? Hardly. My wife and I are college educated professionals with very well paying jobs and a nice home. Regardless of whether or not I'm a high school educated guy sweeping floors or a brain surgeon, I work to provide for me and my family. It's my money, not the government's to give away to other people. I give my time and money to the charities of my choice. The government needs to collect the bare minimum to do what they are constitutionally required to do and nothing more. I'm tired of you sucking off of my teat.

Well me too. CAL (me) and UW Madison (she) educated, and a very nice retirement. I always provided for my family, donated my time coaching baseball, soccer and basketball, volunteered at the PTA and the neighborhood swim club. I guess are only difference is, you are a callous conservtive and I'm an agnostic who believes in helping those unable to help themselves (i.e. meaning I practice Christain values even though there's no proof such values are not exclusively of human origin).
Avarice is one of the deadly sins. Thought you ought to know.

Avarice? Aren't you a smug and clueless ass! You don't know me. I'll match you one for one on service of time and money to others and probably kick your ass. I'm a conservative, but I'm far from callous. The difference between you and me is that my service is helping others to learn how to help themselves so they can turn around and help others. Your's evidently is taking mine and other peoples money and giving it to others to "help" them. I decide who is entitled to my time and money.......you and the gubmint need to keep your hand out of my pocket. I dig deep enough into it on my own, thank you very much.

Reason suggests when one is in debt they do not lower their revenue. Seems to follow the deficit - which most agree is a serious problems - needs an influx of money for it to be reduced. Government raises money in two ways, taxes and borrowing (of course we could sell Yellowstone to China, and some actually think that should be on the table).
Extending the Bush tax cuts to those making $250.000 a year - which includes those making over $250,000 (on the first 250k) makes sense; for those who earn more than 250 k per year, targeted tax credits for the hiring of a new employee on income over 250k may make sense.
But, as usual the R's concern is for the very wealthy, not the hoi polloi, for the very wealthy is their base. Compromise is not in their lexicon. Sadly, too many of their base are low or moderate income voters, unable or unwilling to sort through the propaganda which convinces them to vote for matters which are not in their own interests.

Reason suggests when one is in debt they do not lower their revenue.

Reason suggest that when one is in debt one does not radically increase spending.

Therefore, one can conclude that Democrats and the Dem-Lite GOP are unreasonable.

Why is the left unable to comprehend that cutting spending is a necessary part of debt reduction?

Reason suggests when one is in debt they do not lower their revenue. Seems to follow the deficit - which most agree is a serious problems - needs an influx of money for it to be reduced. Government raises money in two ways, taxes and borrowing (of course we could sell Yellowstone to China, and some actually think that should be on the table).
Extending the Bush tax cuts to those making $250.000 a year - which includes those making over $250,000 (on the first 250k) makes sense; for those who earn more than 250 k per year, targeted tax credits for the hiring of a new employee on income over 250k may make sense.
But, as usual the R's concern is for the very wealthy, not the hoi polloi, for the very wealthy is their base. Compromise is not in their lexicon. Sadly, too many of their base are low or moderate income voters, unable or unwilling to sort through the propaganda which convinces them to vote for matters which are not in their own interests.

And only irresponsible morons would decide to expand entitlement programs when their is no money in the bank. It's always easy to spend other peoples money......even when there isn't any, isn' it? But mommy, we can't be out of money, you still have checks. :cuckoo:

You wouldn't know reason if it hit you between the eyes, you overbearing arrogant dickweed.

You Oddude are an ideologue, as well as an "overbearing arrogant dickweed". If my posts bother you, go play somewhere else. Or, instead of posting ad hominem idiotgrams tell us again how government getting out of the way is a magic bullet, and how once regulations are relaxed and taxes on the wealthiest 2% of Americans are reduced, a panacea for all economic ills, or even a few, will exist.

As I noted before, simple solutions to complex problems is a sign of a lazy or weak mind, you hope to be seen as smart and clever, you're not.
Having faith in unproven axioms as you do suggests dickweed may very well define your posts (if not you), for personal attacks and one or two line idiotgrams is your forte, and not effective in persuading anyone but your fellow friends in the echo chamber.

In my opinion the Bush tax cuts to the wealthiest, combined with the 5-4 USSC decision in Citizens United v. FEC is the greater threat to our (yes) democratic republic, for votes can and will be bought, for too many of our citizens are too lazy or unable to think critically.

You wouldn't know reason if it hit you between the eyes, you overbearing arrogant dickweed.

You Oddude are an ideologue, as well as an "overbearing arrogant dickweed". If my posts bother you, go play somewhere else. Or, instead of posting ad hominem idiotgrams tell us again how government getting out of the way is a magic bullet, and how once regulations are relaxed and taxes on the wealthiest 2% of Americans are reduced, a panacea for all economic ills, or even a few, will exist.

As I noted before, simple solutions to complex problems is a sign of a lazy or weak mind, you hope to be seen as smart and clever, you're not.
Having faith in unproven axioms as you do suggests dickweed may very well define your posts (if not you), for personal attacks and one or two line idiotgrams is your forte, and not effective in persuading anyone but your fellow friends in the echo chamber.

In my opinion the Bush tax cuts to the wealthiest, combined with the 5-4 USSC decision in Citizens United v. FEC is the greater threat to our (yes) democratic republic, for votes can and will be bought, for too many of our citizens are too lazy or unable to think critically.
Blow it out your overbearing arrogant ass, dickweed.

Contrary to your haughty, self-absorbed, egomaniacal and borderline sociopathic opinion, you cannot possibly know what's in the best interests of millions of people you do not and cannot know.

If you had any kind of relationship whatsoever with critical thinking, you'd be able to figure that out.

WC,

If you don't need your tax cut, please feel free to return it to the government (hopefully for debt reduction).

Whatever you decide to do should not obligate anyone else.

SUMMARY OF THE BYRD RULE

Classic!

It was all a conspiracy because even in the face of facts you simply don't like Republicans. Yeah, we're used to that from government bureaucrats such as yourself. My question is did you instill that sort of bias in your subordinates when they were out on the streets profiling potential criminals? Is this bias a result of your own superiors as a young law enforcement officers?

Ah, a burst of echo chamber half-witagrams. If I'm a "dickweed" as oddude suggest, why so much reaction from the echo chamber? A "dickweed" for those who do not know, is a stupid and ineffective male.
My posts are effective, I'll let others decide on whether they are stupid or not. How do I know they are effective? Simple answer, I question why people believe stupid things and that effectively pisses of people who hold beliefs they cannot defend.

Prove, for example, those earning over $250,000 a year create jobs. Some do, but what percentage create jobs? And, what jobs do they 'create'?
Does a heart surgeon create jobs, surely a heart surgeon earns more than 250 k yer year. Every ball player on a major league 40-man roster earns over 400 k per year. How many jobs does one create, a p/t gardner, or pool guy or a housekeeper seems not to meet the standard, but I'll stipulate to those. Don't forget the NBA, NFL, NHL and Movie/TV stars, Recording Artists, some authors - how many jobs do they create. Of course vendors sell hot dogs and beer and popcorn and discs, but the actor or athlete does not create those jobs by their earnings.

Forum List

Back