I don't NEED a tax cut. Do you?

And if you received a tax cut, what would you do with the extra money?

I'm not real sure but I am sure that I would spend it more wisely than the current government we have in place.

$10 Billion a month in Iraq under Bush, yep, I bet you could. Now, loans to GM and Chrysler, saving jobs for them and their suppliers, not likely.

I'm not real sure but I am sure that I would spend it more wisely than the current government we have in place.

$10 Billion a month in Iraq under Bush, yep, I bet you could. Now, loans to GM and Chrysler, saving jobs for them and their suppliers, not likely.

The only jobs saved were in the UAW. Thousands of people who worked for dealers, and stakeholders were wiped out, for nothing. Nobody will pay GM what it will take to pay back those loans, except the Chinese.

Last edited:
Who said the only choices were giving government whatever it wants or living in a "three world" country?

This is not an either or. The definition of a third world country is a place with a kleptocratic ruling class that takes everything and spends more than it steals.

A healthy state is one that keeps the kleptocrats in line

Who said the only choices were giving government whatever it wants or living in a "three world" country?

This is not an either or. The definition of a third world country is a place with a kleptocratic ruling class that takes everything and spends more than it steals.

A healthy state is one that keeps the kleptocrats in line
Well, shit.

The only jobs saved were in the UAW. Thousands of people who worked for dealers, and stakeholders were wiped out, for nothing. Nobody will pay GM what it will take to pay back those loans, except the Chinese.

You're a liar as well as an idiot.

You're a liar as well as an idiot.

Really? Who comes on out top of this except fot the UAW and Chinese stakeholders?

Does the GM automobile return to its place in the American culture? Or does the stock trade for less than a buck unless Obama can game their tax liability so they have an extra $45B on their books?

Is that the mark of a business that has been "saved?"

Next time you hear a prowler in your home at night, call a banker.

Yeah, because when someone's already IN my house, the first thing I'm looking for is the phone :rolleyes:
I suggest it is the second thing you do. I too will arm myself, but I'm trained. Hopefully you don't kill your wife, kid or the neighbors cat.

Nah, I never shot a firearm in my entire life.

I just thought it would be really cool to buy a bunch.

Hell yes I want a tax cut! You can take over my tax burden if you want. I'd use it to pay donw my mortgage and pay for my son's college education. Damn, it's my money anyway.

Maybe you ought to follow the advice of George W. Bush, remember, he suggested a women should be congratulated for having THREE jobs. Don't be lazy, go find another job or two. Show some initiative and stop whinning.

Hell yes I want a tax cut! You can take over my tax burden if you want. I'd use it to pay donw my mortgage and pay for my son's college education. Damn, it's my money anyway.

Maybe you ought to follow the advice of George W. Bush, remember, he suggested a women should be congratulated for having THREE jobs. Don't be lazy, go find another job or two. Show some initiative and stop whinning.

Whining? Hardly. My wife and I are college educated professionals with very well paying jobs and a nice home. Regardless of whether or not I'm a high school educated guy sweeping floors or a brain surgeon, I work to provide for me and my family. It's my money, not the government's to give away to other people. I give my time and money to the charities of my choice. The government needs to collect the bare minimum to do what they are constitutionally required to do and nothing more. I'm tired of you sucking off of my teat.

Whining? Hardly. My wife and I are college educated professionals with very well paying jobs and a nice home. Regardless of whether or not I'm a high school educated guy sweeping floors or a brain surgeon, I work to provide for me and my family. It's my money, not the government's to give away to other people. I give my time and money to the charities of my choice. The government needs to collect the bare minimum to do what they are constitutionally required to do and nothing more. I'm tired of you sucking off of my teat.

Well me too. CAL (me) and UW Madison (she) educated, and a very nice retirement. I always provided for my family, donated my time coaching baseball, soccer and basketball, volunteered at the PTA and the neighborhood swim club. I guess are only difference is, you are a callous conservtive and I'm an agnostic who believes in helping those unable to help themselves (i.e. meaning I practice Christain values even though there's no proof such values are not exclusively of human origin).
Avarice is one of the deadly sins. Thought you ought to know.

Well me too. CAL (me) and UW Madison (she) educated, and a very nice retirement. I always provided for my family, donated my time coaching baseball, soccer and basketball, volunteered at the PTA and the neighborhood swim club. I guess are only difference is, you are a callous conservtive and I'm an agnostic who believes in helping those unable to help themselves (i.e. meaning I practice Christain values even though there's no proof such values are not exclusively of human origin).

Being generous with other people's money is not generosity.

How do you come up with callous?

In a dictionary, of course: " insensitive; indifferent; unsympathetic: They have a callous attitude toward the sufferings of others."

Being generous with other people's money is not generosity.

Thanks for sharing.

Remember way back a couple of years, and conservtives played the 'I am a Christian' card and advertised themselves as Compassionate Conservatives? Well, the fact is we never saw the compassion, and now the gloves are off and the new conservatives (new right, tea party types) don't even pretend to have compassion (evidence, read the posts by the echo chamber on this mb, or listen to the leader of the callous - rush limbaugh).
So, thinking about what they said, and what they say today, it's obvious - callous replaces compassionate as a natural conclusion.

Forum List

Back