I don't NEED a tax cut. Do you?

Did you also sleep at a Holiday Inn Last Night?

WC is busy checking the Sim City FAQ to figure out how to respond.

As a percentage of income, I'm paying lower taxes than my father, grand father and great grand father.

I could use a tax cut. Two kids in college next year. If anyone would like to "spread the wealth" donations will be accepted at tuitionisfuckinginsane.com.

Thank you in advance.

Chanel

Me too. Mine will go straight to put braces on kid #2. So... anyone who doesn't need theirs can donate to my "straight teeth fund".

I could use a tax cut. Two kids in college next year. If anyone would like to "spread the wealth" donations will be accepted at tuitionisfuckinginsane.com.

Thank you in advance.

Chanel

Me too. Mine will go straight to put braces on kid #2. So... anyone who doesn't need theirs can donate to my "straight teeth fund".

got a webiste? you take paypal? :lol:

CAL 13, Oregon 15; 4th quarter. 9:32 to go...

FYI, Oregon has averged over 50 points per game this year; they are number 1 in the nation.

GO BEARS!!!

Last edited:
As a percentage of income, I'm paying lower taxes than my father, grand father and great grand father.

Not when you add in hidden Fines, Fee's Penalties, and Surcharges. Federal, State, and Local.

Thank you in advance.

Chanel

got a webiste? you take paypal? :lol:

mykidsbracescostmorethanmycardid.com? Paypal will be fine BTW :lol:

Oregon in stall mode, up by two with less than four minutes to go. Second and seven, three minutes to go.
Yuck, Oregon gets first down. FE, FI FO FUMBLE. Everybody, FE, FI, FO..damn commerical.

Last edited:
Oregon wins. Yuck... O & D outplayed Oregon; special teams cost them. Final O 15, CAL 13.

This isn't the Sports forum -- apparently, it's the Desperate Deflection forum.

you're such a partry pooper dave. :lol:

Wry can't hear you.

LALALA.jpg

Forum List

Back