I don't NEED a tax cut. Do you?

• Banned
You already have an obscene public employees pension from the State of California.

Obsecne? You seem to support a system where bankers deserve Million Dollar Bonuses and salaries in seven figures; insurance salespersons earn six figures and account executives earn even more.
My pension is not obscene. I earned it by doing what no banker would ever do, no insurance agent would do, no stockbrocker would do. Next time you hear a prowler in your home at night, call a banker.

You already have an obscene public employees pension from the State of California.

Obsecne? You seem to support a system where bankers deserve Million Dollar Bonuses and salaries in seven figures; insurance salespersons earn six figures and account executives earn even more.
My pension is not obscene. I earned it by doing what no banker would ever do, no insurance agent would do, no stockbrocker would do. Next time you hear a prowler in your home at night, call a banker.

I support a system that allows me to become a banker and make obscene amounts of money.

I also support a system that allows me to be a fry cook at McDonalds and NOT make an obscene amount of money.

Whats the problem here?

What's that, beating up unarmed civilian's? Lying under oath?
The badge doesn't buy respect, it's what you do with it that matters.
I would defend my home, first.
I sure wouldn't call a cop, unless there was no other choice.

Your employer needs a bailout to fix what damage your pension did, too.

You're no different than a banker.

I'm very much different than a banker, I earned my salary and retirement. btw, I'm not suggesting a 'teller' is a banker, but most who read this thread are bright enough to understand the difference.

It does not matter what our plans are. Me, I want to get a copy of Civilization V.

But it would be cool to put some more money in my kids' college funds. Right now they are kind of small for my goals.

But that is my business, and none of yours. It would be, after all, my money in the first place.

Sure you would.

Your employer needs a bailout to fix what damage your pension did, too.

You're no different than a banker.

I'm very much different than a banker, I earned my salary and retirement. btw, I'm not suggesting a 'teller' is a banker, but most who read this thread are bright enough to understand the difference.

You dug your employer a hole it can never crawl out of.

It does not matter what our plans are. Me, I want to get a copy of Civilization V.

But it would be cool to put some more money in my kids' college funds. Right now they are kind of small for my goals.

But that is my business, and none of yours. It would be, after all, my money in the first place.

Okay. The California State University System just vote to increase fees by 15%. It doesn't take a whole lot of hard thinking to undersand the cost to send your kids to college may very well grow faster than your abiltiy to save.
It is none of my business. My kids finished college, and each month during my working years I put money into a defered compensation fund. After I retired, I paid off their school loans and gave son #2 the down payment on his first home.
I know what the fuck I'm doing and have done, I doubt you and other 'conservatives' have a clue.

Sure you would.

Been there, done that. You over value your capability, even with the best intentions, which I have seen, unfortunately, I've seen the less than virtuous side too. So ... No .... there is a good chance there are issues I would not bother to report. There are different types of cops in different types of places, I'll grant you that. Were you State, City, County? I've some decent guys with badges, still do. I've known some that were definitely on the wrong side of the bars.

As a single mother, I get back enough! I also wouldn't mind giving some of that up, if it means it will get us out of debt.

Forum List

Back