I don't Know About You, But I'm Askeert

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

Top Iranian official threatens United States, accuses Israel of ‘genocide’

And, I'm pretty sue the IDF has started the ground War.

Bad move for Hamas to go door to door murdering innocent people in terms of the health of Hamas for the near future.

Hamas needs to be eradicated FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA.

Boy this reminds me of back when Bush lied us into Iraq. The only Democrat who defended his decision to go to war was Joe Liebermann. I wonder why he broke ranks and went along with that very bad decision. Oh yea, Saddam was a bad man and needed to be eradicated. How did that work out?

Iran is threatening the USA at the UN in New York City INSIDE the USA?

Someone needs to disappear that guy.

Well, the Israeli have lots of places they can go, right? There are lots of Jewish theocracies for ISRAELIS to find sanctuary….right?

Now the Palestinians….where can they go? Are there any Islamic theocracies? Hmmmmmmmmm

Why wont Muslim nations take in their fellow Muslims from Gaza and the West Bank? Hmmmmmmmm

Hamas is a terrorist org and anyone who supports them supports terrorism.

Boy this reminds me of back when Bush lied us into Iraq. The only Democrat who defended his decision to go to war was Joe Liebermann.

Um.

I'm pretty sure the sitting "President" voted for the Iraq War.

Along with the previous witch of a Democrat Presidential candidate.

What universe do you inhabit?

Um.

I'm pretty sure the sitting "President" voted for the Iraq War.

Along with the previous witch of a Democrat Presidential candidate.

What universe do you inhabit?
Yea we were lied to. Remember what your god said about this?

Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

I'm sure Pelosi voted for it too. Because Bush lied to her. He lied to all of us. Just ask Trump

Yea we were lied to. Remember what your god said about this?

Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Yes you simplistic binary thinker you.

Because I was a DEMOCRAT who was anti-War until I found out Obummer was just another globalist neocon warmongering shill and Trump was the only one who practiced what he preached in terms of maintaining the peace.

OK, and there was the whole COVID "SCIENCE!" tyrrany regime implementation, and the George Kirby riots.

Your move, bub.

Top Iranian official threatens United States, accuses Israel of ‘genocide’

And, I'm pretty sue the IDF has started the ground War.
It’s not a war. It’s a massacre.

Yes you simplistic binary thinker you.

Because I was a DEMOCRAT who was anti-War until I found out Obummer was just another globalist neocon warmongering shill and Trump was the only one who practiced what he preached in terms of maintaining the peace.

OK, and there was the whole COVID "SCIENCE!" tyrrany regime implementation, and the George Kirby riots.

Your move, bub.
Sounds like first they used racism to win you over then conspiracy theories and lies.

Doesn't seem like it would have been hard to win you over. Wish I knew you back when you had some sense.

Had Hamas not committed the thousands of acts of terror and murder and rape and torture and mutilation on 10/7, Israel would not be going in dry on Gaza.

No. Merely leads to more death and destruction, but you’ll never learn.
So, you're on the side of Hamas? Is that what you're saying?

They were good boys on their way to a Bible study class and those dirty JOOOS framed me! Just because they saw me standing next to a beheaded infant with a shovel in hand!!

That sound about right to you?

So, you're on the side of Hamas? Is that what you're saying?

They were good boys on their way to a Bible study class and those dirty JOOOS framed me! Just because they saw me standing next to a beheaded infant with a shovel in hand!!

That sound about right to you?
The thinking of a child.

Lol. Must you always resort to ignorance?

Are you related to George Bush or Madeleine Halfbright?

There’s our sweet Nazi prison guard.
And there’s our terrorist-siding leftist calling a Jew a Nazi after HIS side hunted down and tortured to death 1400 Jews.

HAMAS is WORSE than Nazis, and you side with them. I hope you die a painful death.

Forum List

Back