I don't give two shits about Hillary breaking some glass ceiling. I simply couldn't care less.

Oh man…you are too much.

HRC has the best resume of anyone to seek the job of POTUS since Bush 41.
list her NOTABLE accomplishments. I'll wait (Holding titles is not an accomplishment candyEstablishmentdrone)

8 years as FLOTUS

That's like saying your spouse is an engineer, therefore you are qualified to be an engineer.

2 Time Senator from NY

In a state where Dead Person (D) would win.

4 Years as SoS

I guess ducking sniper fire would be a qualification... or maybe not...

Grammy Winner

Now THERE'S a qualification. Win a Grammy, you can run for President!

Consistently voted the most/one of the most admired persons in the US/World

A lot of people like watching American Idol, too. Does that make it the best thing on TV?

I'll take a current or former Governor of a state over a Secretary of State any day of the week.

Thanks for another reason to laugh at you.

if/when she gets indicted before the general election, its going to do irreparable harm to the Left.

She needs to clear up her legal probs before running

if/when she gets indicted before the general election, its going to do irreparable harm to the Left.

Really? How in the hell is SHE supposed to "clear up her legal probs" which have been conjured up and constantly repeated by NaziCons? NaziCons have been trying to destroy the Clintons for decades.

Really? How in the hell is SHE supposed to "clear up her legal probs" which have been conjured up and constantly repeated by NaziCons? NaziCons have been trying to destroy the Clintons for decades.
"we cleared the server w/ the State Dept" :eusa_liar:

Those legal probs you Dem Establ tool

So what? Do you have "credible" proof that she didn't? Are you a NaziCon?

So what? Do you have "credible" proof that she didn't? Are you a NaziCon?
WTF is a nazicon? Some ad hom you made up?

Never mind. You're a Dem Establ tool

Forum List

Back