I Don't Even Know What The Laws Are Anymore

In Tennessee, it is still illegal to catch fish with a lasso.

You're welcome.
An anti-crime law in Texas requires criminals to give an oral or written 24-hour advance notice to their victims before committing crimes. The law also needs criminals to mention the nature of crimes to be executed. (Now we know when to call the cops!)

So if people are now allowed to literally get away with murder without getting arrested what else in our country has changed? Are people going to soon be allowed to rob banks and take whatever of the money that they want to? Everything I thought is now a lie because if illegals are going to be allowed to do whatever they want even if it's against the law pretty soon it's going to turn to blacks and then Hispanics and then our whole entire country is going to be chaos.
Maybe we should institute "The Purge." You can commit any crime you want without consequences, once a year. But, any citizen can in turn cap your ass if they want, in return. All other days of the year, all laws have to be obeyed, even immigration ones. Democrat paradise.

Yeah,.. so why don't we start lassoing all of the illegal immigrants and get them the hell out of our country instead?
Well Biden has been whipping them and that doesn't seem to have worked.

First of all I'm a woman and second of all who do you think!? And even if they're getting some kind of punishment it's not enough!! There isn't anything currently being done to keep it from repeating!!

Where are all the FUCKING DEMORATS? Why aren’t they condemning ANY of this? Those SCUMBAGS had plenty to say about Rittenhouse!!!!

Forum List

Back