I dont care what no one says, life was so much better when Trump was president.

And you think any human being can control nature shows what dumbass dem cucks really are.
Hey dumbass
Trump was POTUS and he did have control of the Country but chose to say ā€œNo, I donā€™t take any responsibility at ALLā€ and deflecting decisions to the States because he simply did NOT want this on his hands.

Trump acted weak and cowardly and Iā€™m pissed that our leader acted so unprofessionally and then goes on to constantly blame others.

Hey dumbass
Trump was POTUS and he did have control of the Country but chose to say ā€œNo, I donā€™t take any responsibility at ALLā€ and deflecting decisions to the States because he simply did NOT want this on his hands.

Trump acted weak and cowardly and Iā€™m pissed that our leader acted so unprofessionally and then goes on to constantly blame others.

So you equate the President as a God. Able to control nature.

You are a true idiot. And I mean that sincerely.

So you equate the President as a God. Able to control nature.

You are a true idiot. And I mean that sincerely.
I don't, but the trump CULT certainly does.
Why did't trump take COVID under his Control?
You CULT members are SICK.

Cult of trump.jpeg

I don't, but the trump CULT certainly does.
Why did't trump take COVID under his Control?
You CULT members are SICK.

View attachment 902815

How does someone take a virus under his control? Oh, maybe mandate a vaccine that appears to make never before seen rubbery white blood clots that kill people in the prime of their lives?

Oh, my bad, that was Biden!

Now run along, we will call you when the Nuremberg trials begin so we can hold your cult responsible for all those needless deaths mandated by Cuck Democrats afraid of catching a cold.

Killing an innocent person is murder anyway you slice it. Mandating that someone take the very thing that kills them is murder.

Justifying murder is evil. You should stand before the court in Nuremberg and defend yourself before those murdered.

You might grow the fuck up.
You have a unique and interesting view of life unfettered by touching reality. :up:

How does someone take a virus under his control?
So you are defending trumps decision to NOT handle this as POTUS, and you willfully cast blame to all the Governors, rather than the LEADER of our Nation.

Trump said it best when he said.... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

Sometimes I cry to myself just thinking about how better life was before 2020. Everything now is awful and that old ass retarded president with OATMEAL for brains dont even know what day it is. 2019 feels like it was 10 years ago
this country went to shit On November 4, 2008 and made a small recovery under Trump.

So you are defending trumps decision to NOT handle this as POTUS, and you willfully cast blame to all the Governors, rather than the LEADER of our Nation.

Trump said it best when he said.... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

No human being controls the natural order of things. To think otherwise shows what a cult you belong to. And nothing screams Nazi, like trying to justify these human medical experiments that have resulted in the deaths of people in the prime of their lives.

You belong to some impressively evil clubs.

Forum List

Back