I dont care what no one says, life was so much better when Trump was president.

Sometimes I cry to myself just thinking about how better life was before 2020. Everything now is awful and that old ass retarded president with OATMEAL for brains dont even know what day it is. 2019 feels like it was 10 years ago
:auiqs.jpg:Ever since you have started posting here you have constantly complained about life and the situation(s) you find yourself in.

I make a reasonable effort to inform myself, but I do not pretend to know about everything.
let me know when that happens,,
cause to think he said that about WW2 dead after all the known times hes helped and talked good about them is crazy talk,,

I could go on but whats the use,,

View attachment 899546
Military Times

Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’​

By James LaPorta, The Associated Press, Sep 3, 2020

DELRAY BEACH, FLa. — A new report details multiple instances of President Donald Trump making disparaging remarks about members of the U.S. military who have been captured or killed, including referring to the American war dead at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France in 2018 as “losers” and “suckers.”...

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn’t want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers.”...

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This is the remarkable aspect of democrats. No matter how many times their lies are exposed, they still make them.

"Listen, you’ve got a president right now, he wants full credit for an economy that he inherited, he wants zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said. "But you know what? The job doesn’t work that way. You’ve got to be responsible 24/7. You’ve got to pay attention 24/7. Tweeting at the TV doesn’t fix things. Watching TV all day doesn’t fix things. Making stuff up doesn’t fix things.

View attachment 899542

View attachment 899543

wow, that witch really has serious mental problems

and she's a judge!

figures (these days)

Sometimes I cry to myself just thinking about how better life was before 2020. Everything now is awful and that old ass retarded president with OATMEAL for brains dont even know what day it is. 2019 feels like it was 10 years ago
How was life so great? Document .......! It cannot be done.

The Fascist GOP ALEC/MAGA/Trump/ Koch is crime....

The USA needs immigrants to fill all of the "Help Wanted" = corp america cannot flourish without
them.
In 2019 me and my family was able to go to NYC and enjoy a wonderful day
Can I do that in 2024? Hell No

Forum List

Back