I don't care what anyone thinks, I never tire hearing of U.S successes in WWII, from Trump or anyone

Great speech on your Independence Day. When he said the U.S soldier told the others, "the Germans have us surrounded again the poor bastards", I had to laugh. That soldier expressed the spirit of General Patton right there.

Men who faced eminent death and didn't run, for all of our sakes. Those American, British and Canadian soldiers never age as far as I am concerned. Keep fighting the good fight folks.

There were successes and some shrouded by FUBARS.

....WW2 was the greatest event in human history --beyond any doubt
...the enemy was Germany--not Russia
Russia put more military up against Germany than all the rest combined
learn some history before spewing dumbshit

manpower WW2:
[ hahahahaahh ]
ww2_men.gif

Germancasualtiesvscountry.jpg
VERY interesting diagrams! Thank you. They actually prove my point. This thread is about the value of US drafted manpower. Russia assembled the nasty gang. Much bigger than the US. So the US punks smashed up the German lunchbox by simply aligning with the goons of the Russian godfather. Hardly an achievement. At least not in the positive sense.

"US punks"

Remember this, my fellow Americans, the next time foreigners want to use us as so-called "allies" and as their back up military. Remember this. Never again with these losers and punks. Never, ever, ever again.
What makes you think that I would be a foreigner?
...you are bad mouthing the GG Americans --who did nothing wrong except overcome not 1 but 2 enemies/etc----------sitting there in your air conditioned room

I don't know. Air conditioning makes me sneeze too much. The American soldiers did a good job executing what they were told to do. I don't want to knock them.

But when you do a job for a liar, it is still a lie, no matter how heroic it is. This is a history forum, so we can present all views possible.

And how about the German soldiers? Were they not heros? The Waffen SS officers were very brave too.

Now try to be brave when you already know that you are expected to give up your life for something that is gonna be only annihilated. That bravery is a lot more than the bravery of a victor.
....your post really shows your ignorance of the subject-the main point: civilians!!
the majority of deaths were civilians in WW2
....the civilians in the US worked hard and long to arm not only the US, but all her allies--without air conditioning/central heat/etc
..you can present all the bullshit views you want, they are still bullshit
..the Germans were/are good
WTF is your main point??!!

VERY interesting diagrams! Thank you. They actually prove my point. This thread is about the value of US drafted manpower. Russia assembled the nasty gang. Much bigger than the US. So the US punks smashed up the German lunchbox by simply aligning with the goons of the Russian godfather. Hardly an achievement. At least not in the positive sense.

"US punks"

Remember this, my fellow Americans, the next time foreigners want to use us as so-called "allies" and as their back up military. Remember this. Never again with these losers and punks. Never, ever, ever again.
...you are bad mouthing the GG Americans --who did nothing wrong except overcome not 1 but 2 enemies/etc----------sitting there in your air conditioned room

I don't know. Air conditioning makes me sneeze too much. The American soldiers did a good job executing what they were told to do. I don't want to knock them.

But when you do a job for a liar, it is still a lie, no matter how heroic it is. This is a history forum, so we can present all views possible.

And how about the German soldiers? Were they not heros? The Waffen SS officers were very brave too.

Now try to be brave when you already know that you are expected to give up your life for something that is gonna be only annihilated. That bravery is a lot more than the bravery of a victor.
....your post really shows your ignorance of the subject-the main point: civilians!!
....the civilians in the US worked hard and long to arm not only the US, but all her allies--without air conditioning/central heat/etc

You are heavy on air conditioning. I believe that an air conditioned army unit is more effective than a one without air conditioning.

Untrue. If the Nazi's had been allowed to conquer the Soviet Union, then civilization would have died. As it is, one half of the world has been allowed to carry on, while the progressive side was denied civilization. Now, the two sides are coming to a head again, and we will see if civilization survives it again.

Western civilization probably won't survive, and it's because of Capitalism, actually.

Capitalism has allowed all these jobs to be outsourced to a hostile China at our expense, the illegals hired to Balkanize & divide America to Civil War, decay & collapse.

Hollywood, Facebook, Youtube, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSBC are all the Kosher Globalists, and Capitalism has allowed them to indoctrinate the masses unharmed.

Fascism on the other hand would've not tolerated Outsourcing to an enemy state,
nor
all these Liberal Globalists controlling the economy & indoctrinating kids.

Obviously they the Fascists wouldn't tolerate illegals.

This is on your sides hands, a great evil that has been festering in freedom.

No, as usual, you are wrong. Western civilization may not survive, and that is not the fault of capitalism, but the fault of the people who are lazy. Who are the majority. freedom is hard. Serfdom is easy. it might not be fun, and it is certainly not fair, but to a lazy person, it is far easier. No responsibilities, no obligations, just have to do what the lord wants you to do, and of course don't piss the lord off.

No, laziness is the ultimate cause of the end of civilization. Freedom requires effort, and as we have seen with these useless millenials, they don't like effort.

Not really, productivity is way up, but wages are not.
So your argument doesn't hold much.

I've seen Millennials, and Generation Z work hard, they just don't want to for such meager wages.

We're on a brink of collapse.
Mostly because

A.) We are super divided, and getting violent about it, a Civil War is real close.
Things like Illegals & Abortion will play a big role... Yes Trump's mouth, and lack of leadership are making matters worse.

With a USA, Civil War China & Russia win.

B.) Even if we don't go to Civil War.
Which I see as highly unlikely at this rate.

Eventually we will become a culturally replaced Latino country, and we have failed our objective as a nation.
Because Mexicans tend to resent us, not embrace us.

So, absolutely we're f*cked.

Wages are indeed going up. For the first time in decades. Productivity is up thanks to automation. There are far fewer people working in the major car makers plants because robots are taking over. Progressives do indeed try and divide the country but that's because they are stalinist by nature, so yes, we are indeed headed for a civil war, the question is how, and where does it start.

The ending is the important part. if enough progressives are left afterwards then we are indeed screwed. On the other hand, if enough Constitutionalists are left, then the country will be fine.

Of course there's great reason to divide people up & be concerned with growing Balkanization.

A.) Balkanization has caused chaos, division and conflict.
B.) Balkanization will eventually eradicate a culture.
C.) There's no proof of racial equality.
D.) There's a ton of evidences for racial inequality.

As for Constitutionalists, or following the Founding Fathers?

The ones who only let 6% of the population to vote,
or ONLY White property land owner males to vote?
Who
had the Naturalization Act of 1790 which only wanted to have freed Whites of good character to become US citizens?
Who
thought Blacks, and Native Americans couldn't be citizens, or were either non-Human, or sub-Human?
or
That it was okay to enslave Blacks, because they were lesser?

Of course, we don't follow this.

We also don't follow the Founding Fathers when it comes to War.
The Founding Fathers were Isolationists.

Jefferson was initially against a standing army, although had later gone to war with the Barbary Pirates.

Still, the Founding Fathers were for War by Congress, this doesn't happen like it's supposed to, over, and over again the USA keeps bombing countries, or invading, or using proxies, without Congress approval.

Then there's Taxation with Representation.
With the Republicans thinking the many countries, especially the Zion needs a ton of aid.
That's not Taxation with Representation.

So, how & who are these Constitutionalists?

Why did they feel the need to divide people up?

Constitutionalists DON'T divide people up. That is the purview of progressives. Divide and conquer. The Constitution was written in such a manner that the government was supposed to remain weak. As technology has changed there have been modifications to the COTUS to allow us to continue as a nation, but the past 150 years has been an attack, by the wealthy elite, upon the very fabric of the COTUS. So long as that document remains, the elite can't do what they want.

manpower WW2:
[ hahahahaahh ]
ww2_men.gif

"US punks"

Lots of tells. Lots
I think you are pulling my leg. (How do you like my English? I've just found this new phrase and I love it!)

If you are a teacher, then you already know, that nobody invited the Americans into ww1. Your corrupt globalist punkly dishonest government went against the will of your indigenous population and loaded your passenger ship Lousithania with heavy weapons to make it a target and an excuse. So your American pride helped no one.

And for ww2, that was a re run of the same thing. You again prevented the countries of the Holly Alliance from erasing those western costal state formations, calling themselves France and UK that have so deeply engraved themselves into hatred against God, that they redrew even the map.

The American actions in ww1-2 are responsible for the damnation of the entire European continent, which continues and worsens to this day.

A laughable assertion. Europe is responsible for everything that happened to it.

"US punks"

Nazis were anti-Kosher, anti-Freemason & anti- Soviet.

It's not how many who died in WW2 that's particularly interesting.
But
That the bulk who died were Globalist AKA
NWO peoples.

Nietzshe said it's important when fighting monsters we don't become momsters ourselves.

I'm convinced that applies to Nazis.

They the Kosher Globalists are collapsing Western civilization.
Or at least that is the goal.

Except...one problem Putin's not so in anymore.
Thats what all the Dem anti-Russian garbage is about.

The greatest generation was not all that great if we consider that their leverage was their pact with the devil called Soviet Union. It is easy to smash up your neighbor's competing shop if you do it with the godfather's goons.

They didn't have much choice. Confronting evil and the survival of civilization demanded moving the moral compass, at least temporarily.
This is exactly the devil's trick. Now that both sides have moved the moral compass, civilization is dead no matter which one of them loses.

Untrue. If the Nazi's had been allowed to conquer the Soviet Union, then civilization would have died. As it is, one half of the world has been allowed to carry on, while the progressive side was denied civilization. Now, the two sides are coming to a head again, and we will see if civilization survives it again.

The other way around. Civilization died in Versailles 1920 and in Paris 1947.

Wrong, but you seem to be wrong a lot.

Russia was a necessary evil at the time. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until the other enemy is dead.

Russia bleed German ground forces and took massive deaths doing so..........Had they not been doing that how would have Normandy worked out when the first day we only put 150k on the beach..........Battles between Germany and Russia had millions in it..........And it was necessary to get rid of Hitler.
Yes, Russia had ww2, Normandy and all the western fronts were just a side show. And if the enemy of your enemy is your friend, then which one is your friend when two Devils fighting?
Both Hitler and Stalin were murdering asshats.............Hitler was the greater of evils at the time.

The saying goes over your head.

But how far can America run with the solution, that it put the lesser evil of that time above the greater evil of that time, promoting the lesser evil to be the mightiest of all evils in history and future?
The Nazi's had to go.........Russia helped in that situation.........Wasn't that we really liked the Russians..........We didn't...........but with the entire world at War you must make choices......to Victory.........and playing this oh Russia game.......is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Why did the Nazis have to go? Were they not a democratically elected government just like yours?

No, they weren't. If you actually had read a book you would know that.

"US punks"

Lots of tells. Lots
I think you are pulling my leg. (How do you like my English? I've just found this new phrase and I love it!)

If you are a teacher, then you already know, that nobody invited the Americans into ww1. Your corrupt globalist punkly dishonest government went against the will of your indigenous population and loaded your passenger ship Lousithania with heavy weapons to make it a target and an excuse. So your American pride helped no one.

And for ww2, that was a re run of the same thing. You again prevented the countries of the Holly Alliance from erasing those western costal state formations, calling themselves France and UK that have so deeply engraved themselves into hatred against God, that they redrew even the map.

The American actions in ww1-2 are responsible for the damnation of the entire European continent, which continues and worsens to this day.

I'm convinced a lot worse is in store for us than the Nazis
Or Soviets.

Soviets were the Kosher Globalist experiment.

This time they the Kosher Globalists are replacing & dividing the West into self hatred.

The end result is a likely War & Division to collapse & the Western Civilization collapses & is replaced by a Kosher Commie state that uses tech to manage Humanity into Cattle & Slaves of a Kosher Globalist Empire.

I can imagine that eventually they close down state borders, so you can't travel interstate, like e.g. Between New York and New Jersey. China already does this, and that is their idol.

Western civilization probably won't survive, and it's because of Capitalism, actually.

Capitalism has allowed all these jobs to be outsourced to a hostile China at our expense, the illegals hired to Balkanize & divide America to Civil War, decay & collapse.

Hollywood, Facebook, Youtube, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSBC are all the Kosher Globalists, and Capitalism has allowed them to indoctrinate the masses unharmed.

Fascism on the other hand would've not tolerated Outsourcing to an enemy state,
nor
all these Liberal Globalists controlling the economy & indoctrinating kids.

Obviously they the Fascists wouldn't tolerate illegals.

This is on your sides hands, a great evil that has been festering in freedom.

No, as usual, you are wrong. Western civilization may not survive, and that is not the fault of capitalism, but the fault of the people who are lazy. Who are the majority. freedom is hard. Serfdom is easy. it might not be fun, and it is certainly not fair, but to a lazy person, it is far easier. No responsibilities, no obligations, just have to do what the lord wants you to do, and of course don't piss the lord off.

No, laziness is the ultimate cause of the end of civilization. Freedom requires effort, and as we have seen with these useless millenials, they don't like effort.

I've seen Millennials, and Generation Z work hard, they just don't want to for such meager wages.

Mostly because

A.) We are super divided, and getting violent about it, a Civil War is real close.
Things like Illegals & Abortion will play a big role... Yes Trump's mouth, and lack of leadership are making matters worse.

Eventually we will become a culturally replaced Latino country, and we have failed our objective as a nation.

Wages are indeed going up. For the first time in decades. Productivity is up thanks to automation. There are far fewer people working in the major car makers plants because robots are taking over. Progressives do indeed try and divide the country but that's because they are stalinist by nature, so yes, we are indeed headed for a civil war, the question is how, and where does it start.

The ending is the important part. if enough progressives are left afterwards then we are indeed screwed. On the other hand, if enough Constitutionalists are left, then the country will be fine.

Of course there's great reason to divide people up & be concerned with growing Balkanization.

Who
had the Naturalization Act of 1790 which only wanted to have freed Whites of good character to become US citizens?
Who
thought Blacks, and Native Americans couldn't be citizens, or were either non-Human, or sub-Human?
or

Jefferson was initially against a standing army, although had later gone to war with the Barbary Pirates.

Still, the Founding Fathers were for War by Congress, this doesn't happen like it's supposed to, over, and over again the USA keeps bombing countries, or invading, or using proxies, without Congress approval.

With the Republicans thinking the many countries, especially the Zion needs a ton of aid.

Constitutionalists DON'T divide people up. That is the purview of progressives. Divide and conquer. The Constitution was written in such a manner that the government was supposed to remain weak. As technology has changed there have been modifications to the COTUS to allow us to continue as a nation, but the past 150 years has been an attack, by the wealthy elite, upon the very fabric of the COTUS. So long as that document remains, the elite can't do what they want.

The Founding Fathers certainly divided people up.

A good deal of the modern Constitutionalists are also dividing people up.

Now-a-days I mostly just divide on Globalist vs anti-Globalist.

If you're with the Globalists you're my enemy....

This is no longer race or religion issues.

It's good vs evil.
Sense vs the senseless.
Greed & power vs the meek & giving.

"US punks"

Lots of tells. Lots

A laughable assertion. Europe is responsible for everything that happened to it.

No. The USA and the Soviet Union are in control of Europe. Responsibility always lies with the one in control.

The greatest generation was not all that great if we consider that their leverage was their pact with the devil called Soviet Union. It is easy to smash up your neighbor's competing shop if you do it with the godfather's goons.

They didn't have much choice. Confronting evil and the survival of civilization demanded moving the moral compass, at least temporarily.
This is exactly the devil's trick. Now that both sides have moved the moral compass, civilization is dead no matter which one of them loses.

No, not wrong, but correct.

Yes, Russia had ww2, Normandy and all the western fronts were just a side show. And if the enemy of your enemy is your friend, then which one is your friend when two Devils fighting?
Both Hitler and Stalin were murdering asshats.............Hitler was the greater of evils at the time.

But how far can America run with the solution, that it put the lesser evil of that time above the greater evil of that time, promoting the lesser evil to be the mightiest of all evils in history and future?
The Nazi's had to go.........Russia helped in that situation.........Wasn't that we really liked the Russians..........We didn't...........but with the entire world at War you must make choices......to Victory.........and playing this oh Russia game.......is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Why did the Nazis have to go? Were they not a democratically elected government just like yours?

Actually Sobiesky explained why a few posts above.

Mostly because

Who
Who
or

The Founding Fathers certainly divided people up.

A good deal of the modern Constitutionalists are also dividing people up.

Now-a-days I mostly just divide on Globalist vs anti-Globalist.

If you're with the Globalists you're my enemy....

This is no longer race or religion issues.

It's good vs evil.
Sense vs the senseless.
Greed & power vs the meek & giving.

The COTUS is anti globalist if you would ever bother to read it.

Actually Sobiesky explained why a few posts above.

No, he didn't.

No, not wrong, but correct.

Then tell us what aspect of those agreements ended civilization.

Zimmerman Note and Balfour Declaration..................pffft...........you are an amateur antagonist..............America Hater that you are.

Russia was a necessary evil at the time. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until the other enemy is dead.

Russia bleed German ground forces and took massive deaths doing so..........Had they not been doing that how would have Normandy worked out when the first day we only put 150k on the beach..........Battles between Germany and Russia had millions in it..........And it was necessary to get rid of Hitler.

How?
Basically Americans & Brits were too cowardly to do most of the fighting, so they had Soviet Russia do their dirty work.

Besides, the Soviets killed on a scale close to that of Hitler, not once, but twice, once under Lenin just before & after 1920, and then again under Stalin in the late 1920's, 1930's & early 1940's.

They the Globalists in the far-West didn't care much about that.
aka they used the Russians as cannon fodder............and understood that Stalin and lenin were mass murders themselves..................

Art of War............let the enemy do the dying................Russia was only a ally of necessity at the time and nothing more..........aka.........the enemy of mine enemy is my friend.

The first A-Bomb was tested right before the Potsdam Conference which finalized the Soviet take over of countries like Poland, Hungary, East Germany & Czechoslovakia.

The USA could've threatened Soviets with the A-Bomb.

Instead Kosher Rosenbergs fought to give Soviets Nukes of their own.
That was a leadership decision but Patton was correct that we should have went after Russia at the end............Would have stopped the Cold War and been justified because the World went to War over Poland............Poland wasn't saved..........it was enslaved by Stalin..........Churchill was outraged on our policy to allow the Russians to take more territory..........because he knew the score.......and why they went to War to begin with. But such is history;.

manpower WW2:
[ hahahahaahh ]
ww2_men.gif

"US punks"

Lots of tells. Lots

"YOUR corrupt globalist punky dishonest government".....blah blah blah....I can smell an anti-American foreigner from 2 miles away, dork. And you stink.

Forum List

Back