I don't care if the GOP "Establishment" ends up backing Cruz.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Cruz defeated the GOP establishment candidate for the TX Senate race. Hutchinson was a GOP rubber stamp and he took Dewhurst out who would have continued to do so. Dewhurst is a statist and I was thrilled my vote went to Cruz.

After Cruz got to the senate he bucked the party oligarchs and stood for the principles and policies that got him elected over the establishment pick. He fought them for the last 4 years and hasn't backed down.

T-Rump, AKA Dump has funded democrooks and RINO's alike. He's beaten his chest about how easy it is to buy political whores and how he has done so.

Does anyone believe Dump will unfuck a fuck up he helped create that made him and people like him richer?

Crazy Bernie would be a more rational choice than Dump, who had Hitlery at his wedding. Get a grip people.

the-possibles-ted-cruz.jpg

OP you don't know Cruz, he's a GOP establishment suck up wanna be. Only after they shunned him did he put on this anti-establishment costume.

OP you don't know Cruz, he's a GOP establishment suck up wanna be. Only after they shunned him did he put on this anti-establishment costume.

I emphatically disagree.

Cruz opposed an establishment replacement to a senate rubber stamp. He continued to oppose allowing democrooks to advance their agenda.

The establishment might embrace him but it's only to give themselves credibility like they did with Reagan.

So frequenting sex workers is revitalizing his image?

Blowing loads on whores only enhances the resumes of libturd nihilists.

The Cruz accusations come from the same bullshit "news" sources that imbeciles buy.

I emphatically disagree.

Cruz opposed an establishment replacement to a senate rubber stamp. He continued to oppose allowing democrooks to advance their agenda.

The establishment might embrace him but it's only to give themselves credibility like they did with Reagan.

Rush covered this on his show last week, part of the reason the GOP establishment don't like Cruz is they know he's a hypocrite, having once strongly desired to become part of their establishment club.

I emphatically disagree.

Rush covered this on his show last week, part of the reason the GOP establishment don't like Cruz is they know he's a hypocrite, having once strongly desired to become part of their establishment club.
Do you all have any idea how silly you look quoting Rush Limbaugh rather that expressing yourself in your own words?

Lemming much?

I don't regularly tune in to Rush, but it seems to me Cruz's agenda is to motivate the GOP establishment to oppose the democrook establishment rather than have cocktail parties with them.

You do have to get at least a foot in the door to get people inside to listen to you.

Do you all have any idea how silly you look quoting Rush Limbaugh rather that expressing yourself in your own words?

Lemming much?

In his defense he didn't quote Rush, he implied Rush said something he may not have said.

From what I have heard from Rush, I would assert he's a Cruz supporter.

Republicans need to stop acting like ridiculous children bickering among themselves about non-issues and idiocy.

There is no ‘establishment,’ there are no ‘RINOs’ – the GOP needs to relegate the social right and fiscal extremists to the political back seat, stop being blind partisan hacks, and get serious about pursuing sound, responsible governance.

Lemming much?

In his defense he didn't quote Rush, he implied Rush said something he may not have said.

From what I have heard from Rush, I would assert he's a Cruz supporter.

I don't listen to rush. While I see no issue with listening to him to help shape an opinion I also believe that you have to be of your own thoughts. Your own man so to speak. If all you can do is parrot talking heads then you dont5belong in the conversation.
That is why I rarely supply links to the opinions of others. I'm not here to promote them, I'm here to express MYSELF

Forum List

Back