‘I don’t bluff’

MannChef52frenchie-233x300.jpg

"Kevin (Trenberth) and I will keep them (the papers of skeptics) out (of the IPCC report) somehow - even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

I don't know why the AGW Faithers (they take it as an article of faith, but it surely ain't based on science) are so doubled over with rage that their bullshit is getting explored.

You would think that folks who proclaim their devotion to science would be profoundly hostile to the coverup and would instead insist -- themselves -- on full disclosure.

But no. This is not what we see from them.

That alone tells a very ugly story about who and what they are -- and aren't.

I don't know why the AGW Faithers (they take it as an article of faith, but it surely ain't based on science) are so doubled over with rage that their bullshit is getting explored.

You would think that folks who proclaim their devotion to science would be profoundly hostile to the coverup and would instead insist -- themselves -- on full disclosure.

That's been my point exactly. The only science deniers are those in the AGW field who abandoned scientific ethics and the scientific method in favor of their religion.

Your heresy will anger The Goracle!

manbearpig came to me in a dream and lo! He/it was sorely enraged.

manbearpig came to me in a dream and lo! He/it was sorely enraged.

al-gore-the-goracle-75981847529.jpeg

Forum List

Back