I dont believe Trump can win a general election

And confirmed that you don't know.

Have a nice day.
Don't know what?... why are you avoiding my question?.... I asked you if you think Trump can't win why is Biden trying to take him out?... you gave me zero response.... How did you become a mod here you are a class A idiot....

And confirmed that you don't know.

Have a nice day.
Chickens GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The number of voters in any given jurisdiction.... is limited....
You sound scared to me... you sound as if you know Trump can win....
Not when corrupt precincts can report that over 100% of the population of their precinct (including children) cast votes.

Not when PA can report 1/4 million more votes counted than ballots cast.

If Desantis is elected, he could serve two terms and he could choose three or four Supreme Court judges.
That is reason enough to support his nomination.

I'll start off by saying he was a pretty good potus.

With that out of the way let's dive in.

Trump is now a known commodity and that commodity was rejected last election. Rejected because he lacks the ability to control his mouth. His base loves the insults and quips and I'll admit they are entertaining but the base can't carry him past the primaries. That childish shit is a huge turn off to moderates, you know, the ones required to win.
Moderate voters are tired of the woke shit the left pushes so the next election should be a gimme considering how awful Biden is but if it's Trump, Biden will win. Nearly any other candidate and Biden gets blown out.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC
Well that and he didn't get shit done during his previous term...

Was the wall built? Nope
Was infrastructure passed? Nope
Was Obamacare repealed? Nope
Did he get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq? Nope.

As for the "woke shit"...have you turned on your computer this month? Nearly every website you go to has their logo in a rainbow motif. Hardly a sign that "woke" in he form of Pride Month has been rejected. If anything; fucking idiots like you have been rejected. Its been good to watch the congress just ignore the blowhards on the far right (for the most part) and work with your president to pass legislation. I know a functioning government drives you guys nuts so its especially delicious to see Biden succeeding in the face of such unhinged anger.

I pity you.

Pretty much why all Republicans who aren't part of Trump's base are rejecting him. Even former mega donors who supported him for his first election are saying they won't give him any donations, and the reasons are pretty much what you stated.
There is a certain satisfaction (for me anyway) in seeing the once "all in" with Trump folks now complaining about what they once loved so much about him. It underscores the complete lack of character from the political right. I guess "owning the libs" but losing the White House and 3 elections in a row (or at least under performing in them) is starting to give some of the retards on the right a moment of pause.

Trump hasn't won anything since 2016 and has been an anchor around the necks of the GOP. Of course, the Democrats nominated Hillary in 2016, and she came with tons of baggage, most of it pure bullshit, but Trump has even more baggage, like in exponentially more, and all of it is legitimate, even though his cult thinks he is blameless.

Problem is, the cult is not a majority of Americans, and that is not good for the Trumpster (but is good for America).
And the cult that still approves of the dementia patient now occupying the White House is not a majority of Americans, either.

I'll start off by saying he was a pretty good potus.

With that out of the way let's dive in.

Trump is now a known commodity and that commodity was rejected last election. Rejected because he lacks the ability to control his mouth. His base loves the insults and quips and I'll admit they are entertaining but the base can't carry him past the primaries. That childish shit is a huge turn off to moderates, you know, the ones required to win.
Moderate voters are tired of the woke shit the left pushes so the next election should be a gimme considering how awful Biden is but if it's Trump, Biden will win. Nearly any other candidate and Biden gets blown out.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC

I agree with this, even as I'm livid at what the Left has done to him.

There is a certain satisfaction (for me anyway) in seeing the once "all in" with Trump folks now complaining about what they once loved so much about him. It underscores the complete lack of character from the political right. I guess "owning the libs" but losing the White House and 3 elections in a row (or at least under performing in them) is starting to give some of the retards on the right a moment of pause.

Imagine supporting a dementia patient who yesterday muttered "God save the queen, man"

A US president

Months after the queen died

Could never be me, but you're a bootlicker.

Cult members don't think rationally, they think like the leader of their cult. Compare what these cultists say with what Trump says, they literally repeat what their leader spews.

Keep telling yourself that, cultist.
Keep telling yourself there’s nothing below-board about calling a halt in five swing states where Trump was ahead, simultaneously, in the wee hours of the night, only to start up again with suddenly trucked in ballots going 99% for Biden.

Forum List

Back