I dont believe Trump can win a general election

He can’t win, the Republicans are split and more are jumping ship, the Dems have Biden and unless Trump is out of the picture, the GOP can’t win.
Democrats are split too and may very well have at least one third party running against them, probably draining more votes from their side.

What's the limit?
Well, before you waited a bit for results to come in, then went to work cranking out the fake mailin ballots and overnight...miraculously....took the lead in a few states having known the number needed to do that.
Funny there wasn't supposed to be any counting going on then....
So hard to say.

Last edited:
Was talking about Trump bowing out in return for an agreement to let Trump be part of an investigation into the shit thrown at him. Never will happen, but it's the smart move.

DeSantis needs a Midwest VP to shore up the swing states out there.
Trump isn't going to bow out. He believes that the presidency will give him the power to escape all charges. I don't think he's willing to take a chance on someone else doing it for him, especially if there is no guarantee Desantis would beat Biden.

Given how the last "trifecta" worked out, there's no difference as to the destination....Bankruptcy, domestic despotism, and endless stupid foreign wars....You can change the faces and party labels, it makes no difference.

Don't really GAF about Trump politically....Your party doesn't provide a credible alternative to the leftbats, which is why I dropped out after 2000.
So WTF are you going on about then if you don't have a dog in the race? :dunno:

Not even a third of Trump supporters made it to the ballot box in 2020... had all of us made the effort to vote there would have been no way the dems could have made up enough fraudulent ballots...
You've hit on a good point there. There are literally millions who would have voted for Trump but didn't vote. Democrats are much better at getting people out to vote, especially when they employ ballot harvesting and other techniques.

By all means, go ahead and nominate him

R.1fa880b03cb67c3724c45b56c9a4126f
LOL. That's what you guys said in 2016 and, in fact, many of you switched parties to vote for Trump in the primaries, just so you could laugh like hell on election day. Didn't quite work out that way, did it?

It would be a very close thing but the down ticket would suffer greatly. We would be lucky to hold the house.

If it's anyone else but Trump I suspect we get the trifecta. Maybe even 60+ in the Senate.

So which do you prefer?.....It's as simple as that.
Interesting thoughts. Could be some real truth in that.

Given how the last "trifecta" worked out, there's no difference as to the destination....Bankruptcy, domestic despotism, and endless stupid foreign wars....You can change the faces and party labels, it makes no difference.

Don't really GAF about Trump politically....Your party doesn't provide a credible alternative to the leftbats, which is why I dropped out after 2000.
I said many, many years ago that there is something inherently wrong with our system. We have 435 Congressmen and 100 Senators, all trying their best to get whatever they can for their own constituents, coupled with presidents who do whatever they can to bribe people to vote for them. Then we wonder how we got to be 32 trillion dollars in debt.

Trump isn't going to bow out. He believes that the presidency will give him the power to escape all charges. I don't think he's willing to take a chance on someone else doing it for him, especially if there is no guarantee Desantis would beat Biden.

I think revenge and ego play a part of it, and as for the revenge part, I don't blame him one bit.

Forum List

Back