I don't believe the GOP wants to secure the border

You do remember when Bolton bolted over Trump's withdraw from Syria, since Zionist Fascism always wants US troops in the Middle East to fight for Greater Israel...

And the incredibly obvious truth that Trump told Sessions and Barr to re-open 911, like asking Frank Nitti to prosecute Al Capone... DUMB

Trump does not understand Judaism at all.

Here's the problem you don't get. Our blind and often foolish support for Israel isn't just because of the Zionists.

It's because of the Evangelical Christians who think that Israel needs to exist so that Jesus can come back and end the world for them.

Here's the problem you don't get. Our blind and often foolish support for Israel isn't just because of the Zionists.

It's because of the Evangelical Christians who think that Israel needs to exist so that Jesus can come back and end the world for them.

I get that fully, the religion of the unChosen exists to serve the Chosen, per a book written by the Chosen for the unChosen, how quaint....

Just how DUMB are the unChosen?

OFF THE SCALE DUMB!!!!

I get that fully, the religion of the unChosen exists to serve the Chosen, per a book written by the Chosen for the unChosen, how quaint....

Just how DUMB are the unChosen?

OFF THE SCALE DUMB!!!!

Hey, Guy, I have no great love for Israel or the influence the Zionist Lobby has...
But you are kind of on the nutty edge.
You probably think the Protocols of Zion were real.

Have they attempted to severely penalize employers who hire illegal immigrants?
When Trump raided businesses you America Haters / Sovereignty Haters cried like bitches and called for an abolishment of iCE….REMEMBER?

Didn’t go anywhere. Doesn’t say where it got jammed. Why wasn’t this done when Republicans had all three branches of government?

When Trump raided businesses you America Haters / Sovereignty Haters cried like bitches and called for an abolishment of iCE….REMEMBER?

"The deployment of mass worksite operations, sometimes resulting in the simultaneous arrest of hundreds of workers, was not focused on the most pernicious aspect of our country's unauthorized employment challenge: exploitative employers," Mayorkas wrote in the memo.

So why don’t you just go after the employers? That, along with e-verify, would pretty much solve the illegal immigration issue right there.

Forum List

Back