I don't believe the GOP wants to secure the border

If they REALLY want to address this issue, just mandate e-verify and severely punish anyone who hires an Illegal immigrant. Issue solved. Why haven’t they done that? Because they don’t want to fix the issue.
Haven’t Republicans introduced many mandatory e-verify Bills that Democrats have refused to support?
Why would Democrats support such action? From an electoral standpoint, don’t they own Mexifornia, NM, NV, AZ and much of Texas because they have begged Mexico’s people to fuck over Americans?

There's a website that lists federal farm subsidies by state and county and land owners name. They are all Republicans... Like Michele Bachmann.
I am sure there is a website that confirms your opinion. That does not make it fact. If anything, it makes it pure political propaganda.

Sadly, people like you think if you can confirm your opinions with google, than your opinion must be fact.

Google, the greatest political propaganda tool ever created.

I am sure there is a website that confirms your opinion. That does not make it fact. If anything, it makes it pure political propaganda.

Sadly, people like you think if you can confirm your opinions with google, than your opinion must be fact.

Google, the greatest political propaganda tool ever created.

Nope. The website has been around for years. It's just data published by the federal government. No commentary. I first ran across it 23 years ago.

Nope. The website has been around for years. It's just data published by the federal government. No commentary. I first ran across it 23 years ago.
the federal government is political parties, so, whatever you wish to think you can still find it with google, on the internet, as I have said, the perfect political propaganda tool

of course, you can look to the government to grant you all your rights and to confirm all you morals, beliefs, and ideas.

some of us still prefer to have free will, and thought

the federal government is political parties, so, whatever you wish to think you can still find it with google, on the internet, as I have said, the perfect political propaganda tool

of course, you can look to the government to grant you all your rights and to confirm all you morals, beliefs, and ideas.

some of us still prefer to have free will, and thought

Do a little search for Federal Farm Subsidies by state and county and choose what you want to read. It runs to billions. Texas gets the most money.

How is it that

Performative BS?

1685312674323.jpeg

1685312726627.jpeg

The GOP cannot tell the truth

I wonder how TX would feel in NY offered parole to their worst criminal offenders as long as they relocate, at state expense, to server their parole in Texas?

Do a little search for Federal Farm Subsidies by state and county and choose what you want to read. It runs to billions. Texas gets the most money.
I need not use the propaganda that is paid to be found during an internet search. I have paid attention all my life. I do know that many of the largest farms are owned by Democrats and that many Democrats who are politicians have voted for subsidizing farms, that they themselves own.

Link?

Have they attempted to severely penalize employers who hire illegal immigrants?

Have the democrats? So you bag on reps constantly, yet support dems who obviously support illegal immigration and do everything they can to promote it. When you hold your own party accountable, then maybe you can mouth off about republicans.

Have the democrats? So you bag on reps constantly, yet support dems who obviously support illegal immigration and do everything they can to promote it. When you hold your own party accountable, then maybe you can mouth off about republicans.
Neither side has done enough to address illegal immigration, obviously.

You guys are the ones campaigning on it as one of your topic issues. And yet you weren’t able to fix it.

Neither side has done enough to address illegal immigration, obviously.

You guys are the ones campaigning on it as one of your topic issues. And yet you weren’t able to fix it.

At least they pretend to be against it, not totally out in the open promoting it, like the idiot currently in the WH, that I'm guessing you voted for. Like I said, let's hear you call out your party for their treason. Until we hold them all accountable, we'll continue to go down the shithole.

At least they pretend to be against it…
Lmao. Like that’s a good thing?

They just want to rile you guys up to get you into the voting booths. They’re just pretending to be against it. They have no intention of fixing the issue. And you’re falling for it.

Lmao. Like that’s a good thing?

They just want to rile you guys up to get you into the voting booths. They’re just pretending to be against it. They have no intention of fixing the issue. And you’re falling for it.

Is it a good thing to be openly supportive of it, like your party is? Yet you only have criticism and condemnation of R's, why is that?

Is it a good thing to be openly supportive of it, like your party is? Yet you only have criticism and condemnation of R's, why is that?
So your side lies to you, pretending to be against illegal immigration in order to get your vote and and all you can say is “bu-bu-but Democrats.“

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to secure the border

Correct, and neither McConnell and especially Paul Ryan would spend a dime on it.

McConnell and Ryan were huge supporters of W and also became "Biden Republicans." Ryan was a "Hillary Republican" in 2016. McConnell said he had "no idea" if Trump was qualified to be Prez, but Hillary was qualified...

"The GOP" fails to accurately describe it. There are pre 1998 Republicans for fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America, and then there are the

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

and Faux "news" backed all of them...

"The GOP" fails to accurately describe it. There are pre 1998 Republicans for fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America, and then there are the

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

and Faux "news" backed all of them...

You do realize that Trump was about a strong a supporter of Israel as any of them, right?

He did things previous administrations wouldn't do, such as moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to East Jerusalem.

You do realize that Trump was about a strong a supporter of Israel as any of them, right?

You do remember when Bolton bolted over Trump's withdraw from Syria, since Zionist Fascism always wants US troops in the Middle East to fight for Greater Israel...

And the incredibly obvious truth that Trump told Sessions and Barr to re-open 911, like asking Frank Nitti to prosecute Al Capone... DUMB

Trump does not understand Judaism at all.

Forum List

Back