I don't believe it - Democrats let illegal alien speak at convention

My thought on it... If it's a law you enforce it. If it's not... You don't. Picking and choosing what laws you enforce *sometimes* isn't assuring equal individual rights. It's screams that there really isn't any.

Truth. It is sad that the left here is willing to accept the president ignoring laws that he feels don’t fit his agenda. If the law is bad law, change it. There is no rule of law when the entire concept of law is undermined by such practices.

Truth. It is sad that the left here is willing to accept the president ignoring laws that he feels don’t fit his agenda. If the law is bad law, change it. There is no rule of law when the entire concept of law is undermined by such practices.

It's more than bad; it's impeachable since the constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed."

Why don't they honor bank robbers and all the other criminals while they're at it??. This is truly insane and i predict will backfire on obozo.

Yes, lets compare bank robbers to someone who may be illegal, but has not been in any other trouble with the law, apart from a mere driving violation.

:mad:Well just remember being here illegally is being in trouble with the law. Thats why the call it Illegal.

Yes, lets compare bank robbers to someone who may be illegal, but has not been in any other trouble with the law, apart from a mere driving violation.

So, bank robbers who haven't been in any other trouble with the law aside from bank robbing should be honored?

Misunderstanding my point was probably deliberate on your part.

:eusa_clap:And misunderstanding the law was probably deliberate on your part.

Democrats think of illegal aliens as their constituency. That's why democrats are against voter ID. Democrats call them dreamers.

WTF is going on here? Now the democrats are honoring foreigners who illegally invade america to steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from the citizens!!! This is treason - giving aid to our enemy.

Illegal Alien Benita Veliz Speaks at DNC Convention: What’s Next? An Illegal President? | Maggie's Notebook

September 6, 2012
By Maggie

WOW. Benita Veliz, an illegal alien brought to the U.S. by her illegal alien parents when she was 8 years old spoke at the DNC on Wednesday, September 5th. Ms. Veliz was stopped by police for failing to yield at a stop sign three years ago. She escaped deportation through the mercy of an administration which has no respect for the Rule of Law. Comparing Ms. Veliz to the most deserving of deportees might put her at the bottom of the list, but she is here illegally. She is not undocumented because she has documentation in American schools, and now in the DNC spotlight. She is an illegal alien. Our laws fail and wane by the minute.

She came to the United States when she was a mere child. Her parents were at fault for bringing her in without permission. She shouldn't be punished for what happened when she was younger.

Yes, when she turned 18 she should have notified the proper authorities, but she was probably afraid she would be sent home, so kept quiet.

you are making an excuse for someone breaking the law? let me ask u something, how many laws did u break today? how come libs dont mind if illegals break the law, but law abiding people can not break the law?

The DNC is for the "world" not the USA.

It is normal for them to praise a "World Member" at their convention.

White guys in the military that like guns are rednecks, and are not welcomed if one listened to some of their scum being caught on video.

The DNC is for the "world" not the USA.

It is normal for them to praise a "World Member" at their convention.

Yup - dems support a one world dictatorship. They want to do away with america and i call that treason. Hang all dems

Let's see, Tax Cheat as Sec Tres, The architect of the Failed Stimulus stole $1.2Billion from his customers and the AG should be charged as an accessory in the murder of Brian Terry, so letting an Illegal speak at their convention is not a surprise

Just look at the shit Julián Castro's mother said about the Alamo...and the "kind lady" was also a member of the La Raza Unida.

Look them folks up....

Boy the Democrats sure do love their diversity... what a bunch of perversity :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back