I donated today...

What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these. These 2nd A guys only have to worry about making one donation. There are dozens of small advocacy groups working on different gun safety measures around the country, but it is not an easy toll free number to call and support all those efforts.
Gun safety measures? What double speak is this?
Well, stuff like overturning or modifying the Dickey amendment isn't actually gun CONTROL, is it, but it would be a great step toward gun safety if we could base it on reliable, current research.

How many shootings will that stop?

Answer: None! It just wastes taxpayer money researching something as obvious as the sun coming up in the east.
How many lives will be saved by an armed adult?
I think we just saw the benefits of that in Md.
Now now, they don't like to talk about that...
I’d hate to think these people are ignoring common sense to push an agenda.

Perhaps some others can as well to help stop these fascist bastards from tearing this country apart.

I don't think I should post a link to the NRA site but it's not hard to find.

I think we need a gofundme page to raise money to buy weapons for people who want them but can't afford them.
Not sarcasm.
Mr Hogg would be marching again...

Threatening a teenager online?

You're a special kind of gutless coward aren't you?

Fuck Mr. Hogg.
I have to go to Broward county in May.
Maybe I'll look the little prick up and see if he wants to take my gun away from me.

A gutless coward is the person who marches to demand more gun control and gun confiscation, but wants someone else to do it. There is you gutless coward. Sound like anyone you know? :04:

What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these. These 2nd A guys only have to worry about making one donation. There are dozens of small advocacy groups working on different gun safety measures around the country, but it is not an easy toll free number to call and support all those efforts.
There is, in fact, one large group working on gun safety measures.

Its called the NRA.

NRA | Home

What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these.

These guys were pretty organized... well, at least till they end.

screen-shot-2016-09-13-at-07-55-48.png

You might want to think of joining them.

What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these.

These guys were pretty organized... well, at least till they end.

screen-shot-2016-09-13-at-07-55-48.png

You might want to think of joining them.
Indeed they were, and this is the result of their organizations.

f4280d554479e2734447aa51b3935be3.jpg

5411.jpg

Gun safety measures? What double speak is this?
Well, stuff like overturning or modifying the Dickey amendment isn't actually gun CONTROL, is it, but it would be a great step toward gun safety if we could base it on reliable, current research.

You do know that the Dickey amendment did not ban the CDC from doing any research on guns don't you?
Yes, I'm aware of what the Dickey amendment said, and we'll see if the new "clarification" is interpreted as a green light. I sure hope so. No sense wasting money on stuff we're guessing at.
Then why does it have to be changed?

So the morons in government can understand it?

Forum List

Back