I donated today...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Perhaps some others can as well to help stop these fascist bastards from tearing this country apart.

I don't think I should post a link to the NRA site but it's not hard to find.

What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these. These 2nd A guys only have to worry about making one donation. There are dozens of small advocacy groups working on different gun safety measures around the country, but it is not an easy toll free number to call and support all those efforts.

• Banned
What we need is a group as cohesive and well organized as the NRA to look to for support in times like these. These 2nd A guys only have to worry about making one donation. There are dozens of small advocacy groups working on different gun safety measures around the country, but it is not an easy toll free number to call and support all those efforts.
Gun safety measures? What double speak is this?

Sure...just send your $$$ to the Democratic Party and George Soros.

Perhaps some others can as well to help stop these fascist bastards from tearing this country apart.

I think we need a gofundme page to raise money to buy weapons for people who want them but can't afford them.
Not sarcasm.

• Banned

I think we need a gofundme page to raise money to buy weapons for people who want them but can't afford them.
Not sarcasm.
Mr Hogg would be marching again...

Well, stuff like overturning or modifying the Dickey amendment isn't actually gun CONTROL, is it, but it would be a great step toward gun safety if we could base it on reliable, current research.

Not sarcasm.

Fuck Mr. Hogg.
I have to go to Broward county in May.
Maybe I'll look the little prick up and see if he wants to take my gun away from me.

Not sarcasm.

Fuck Mr. Hogg.
Maybe I'll look the little prick up and see if he wants to take my gun away from me.
Ah, such are reasonable attitude. And such an attitude and such actions are exactly what will create some gun laws that even I consider onerous. And people like you will be to blame.

Not sarcasm.

Fuck Mr. Hogg.

2wrhlsn.jpg

i'm a life member

suck on that for awhile :lol:
OF course you are. I'm an actual member and I donated more to them. You can too. Of course you wont because you are lying.

Well, stuff like overturning or modifying the Dickey amendment isn't actually gun CONTROL, is it, but it would be a great step toward gun safety if we could base it on reliable, current research.

You do know that the Dickey amendment did not ban the CDC from doing any research on guns don't you?

No one profits more from Mass shooting than the NRA.

No you have it wrong as usual.

The NRA coffers fill when you people start talking about gun bans. YOU are the reason their membership is rising. YOU are the reason people are buying more guns

YOU are the most successful marketing tool for the NRA and the gun industry and YOU do it all for free.

Thank you.

i'm a life member

OF course you are. I'm an actual member and I donated more to them. You can too. Of course you wont because you are lying.

i've been a life member since before you were born, s0n.

they weren't attracting rabid fuckwits like you at the time

the magazine's good for a laugh, though

did you rub one out to the picture of dana on the cover while you were boycotting outback or did you go for the gusto and wait for the pics of the new g19x?

i'm a life member

i've been a life member since before you were born, s0n.

they weren't attracting rabid fuckwits like you at the time

the magazine's good for a laugh, though

did you rub one out to the picture of dana on the cover while you were boycotting outback or did you go for the gusto and wait for the pics of the new g19x?
Well, I think we are through here. Suffice it to say that regarding the NRA, I do not believe one thing you say.

Forum List

Back