Today spins gun control rally as protest voice to teach grown ups a lesson

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Today’ Spins Gun Control Rally as ‘Protest Voice’ to ‘Teach Grown-Ups a Lesson’
Don’t expect any balance or objectivity in how the media will cover Saturday’s March for Our Lives rally.

Gotta brainwash the people why not start here, oh wait they are just as brain washed that's why the Today show is nothing but lunatic lefts who all agree with one another and if you don't oh boy better look out.

upload_2018-3-24_12-20-11.png

• Banned
Silly bitch, you a mindless conspiracy theorist nutcase, these kids are America's future.
God HELP America.

The day kids dictate what our freedom and rights are, is the day we as a nation are in serious, serious trouble.

We already have kids who are the parents of their parents

We already have adults suffering from arrested development yet have kids

American better never give up it's second amendment because those who do end up living in third world living standards .

Silly bitch, you a mindless conspiracy theorist nutcase, these kids are America's future.
Do you think he said that? I don't have Twitter.
I was referring to Mindwar's comments on the kids. I am a gun owner, and have been so for over 60 years. I would not have one of the war guns in my home. My hunting rifles are more than adequate for self defense, and if I need more than five shots, I need to turn in my guns. Really don't think that a zombie apocalypse in in the cards.

I was referring to Mindwar's comments on the kids. I am a gun owner, and have been so for over 60 years. I would not have one of the war guns in my home. My hunting rifles are more than adequate for self defense, and if I need more than five shots, I need to turn in my guns. Really don't think that a zombie apocalypse in in the cards.
Agreed. I just don't know how to check if Hogg actually said that stuff.

You must live in one of those states with a law limiting home invasion to one person at a time.

You must live in one of those states with a law limiting home invasion to one person at a time.
I doubt that there are many home invasions that involve more people than the capacity of a standard six shot revolver. In fact, usually one shot, and the rest are on their way out.

I doubt that there are many home invasions that involve more people than the capacity of a standard six shot revolver. In fact, usually one shot, and the rest are on their way out.

I would prefer to shoot them before they got to the house.

Forum List

Back