Zone1 i do wonder why the US can't just properly police their borders.

And so you have to do an analysis:

The costs of placing troops along the border (don't rule out the human factor of doing this) vs. the "upside" of keeping out folks who are going to be roofers, laborers, beauticians, etc...

Meanwhile, many who are here illegally have overstayed their visa and came in via car, plane, etc... How does having a base on the border solve that?
it solves it by it's closing the floodgates of extra and new immigrants.
airports, car, train border and cruiseliner crossings can and should be checked too.

it solves it by it's closing the floodgates of extra and new immigrants.
And you see these extra and new immigrants as a major concern? Why?
airports, car, train border and cruiseliner crossings can and should be checked too.
I'm sure they are. Most are caught, many are not. What I was talking about was people coming here with visas and simply ignoring them when they expire.

The democrats want new voters to turn Red states blue and just last week a democrat comgress womn stated she wants illegals in her district to pritect her seat ....

That does not really explain why your beloved GOP has never done anything about the problem of illegals

And you see these extra and new immigrants as a major concern? Why?
because a lot of them are criminals.
or would become criminals after spending time in the harsh ghettos of your cities.

I'm sure they are. Most are caught, many are not. What I was talking about was people coming here with visas and simply ignoring them when they expire.
well then you get people to shoot a photo-ID picture, and you store & use that properly.

because a lot of them are criminals.
or would become criminals after spending time in the harsh ghettos of your cities.
And who told you this? Oh yeah, Trump. He'd never lie to you to get your vote; would he?

The Canadian border is wide open too...thousands of miles of unchecked border.

Can you cite the post where you said you wanted a military base there too? Or are you just afraid of brown people?
well then you get people to shoot a photo-ID picture, and you store & use that properly.
Oh you mean round-ups and mass deportations. Like you blob didn't do when he was in office? And you really think he's going to do it this time?

i do wonder why the US can't just properly police their own borders.
maybe they need to bring in the military..?

and you'd have to be willing (by real necessity) to cap the yearly (semi-)legal immigration rate,
based on scientific and bean counter analysis of what type of worker the US needs and can't get for some reason,
as well as fine-tune the legal and semi-legal immigration laws based on the type of immigrants that get caught (and treated humanely, by yes, the US military and borderguards).

you'd also just plainly have to ship immigrants that don't meet your standards back to their country of origin.

and finally, you'd need to buy ads time in many South-American and Central-American and Africa and on national TV of China,
that explains briefly why America just can't accept new immigrants, or : what the requirements for legal immigration are,
AND that anyone found unsuitable will be shipped back to their country of origin.
Because all actual borders are STATE borders
Now Biden has his infamous 100 mile zone to get around some of that
the federal government claims the power to conduct certain kinds of warrantless stops within 100 miles of the U.S. border

Now Biden has his infamous 100 mile zone to get around some of that

It is not Biden's 100 mile zone.

It is a law passed by Congress in 1946 and upheld by the SCOTUS in 1973 and used by the BP under every president since 1946.

Could you be any more ignorant of the facts?

Are you not even a little bit embarrassed by your ignorance?

And who told you this? Oh yeah, Trump. He'd never lie to you to get your vote; would he?

The Canadian border is wide open too...thousands of miles of unchecked border.

Can you cite the post where you said you wanted a military base there too? Or are you just afraid of brown people?

Oh you mean round-ups and mass deportations. Like you blob didn't do when he was in office? And you really think he's going to do it this time?
i care about criminals entering your country, i thought that was clear.
and i don't care by what means of transportation or US-domestic home arrangements.

the ones with a clean record can stay, but yes, the ones that turn into / are criminals, should be deported, plain and simple.

Two main reasons:
1. The American economy badly needs cheap unqualified labor from Mexico and Central America.
There is plenty of cheap, unskilled labor in the black ghettos. If we reduce welfare spending and increase the severity of the criminal justice system we will have an easy time policing our borders.

And endless supply of cheap labor
Our insane open borders policy is not driven by economics as much as it is liberal white guilt

White Americans have been brainwashed with the idea that we are the cause of all the world’s troubles including global warming and poverty

Which causes well intentioned but gullible Americans and Euro’s to make bad policy decisions

There is plenty of cheap, unskilled labor in the black ghettos. If we reduce welfare spending and increase the severity of the criminal justice system we will have an easy time policing our borders.
Not only lazy black people, but white and brown welfare bums also

It is not Biden's 100 mile zone.

It is a law passed by Congress in 1946 and upheld by the SCOTUS in 1973 and used by the BP under every president since 1946.

Could you be any more ignorant of the facts?

Are you not even a little bit embarrassed by your ignorance?
Lighten up Gator

We cant all be omniscient like you

Some of us may have been busy or not even born in 1946

so we may need a little study to catch up with you

and why do you think that is?
Many Democrats have lost hope for the white working class, which used to be a Democrat constituency. They want to flood the United States with third world immigrants who can be reliably expected to vote Democrat.

They should consider that a high rate of immigration interferes with nearly every everything else liberals want to achieve in the United States. A diverse work force is harder to unionize than a homogeneous work force. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to cut wages. By competing for places to live immigrants enable landlords to raise rents. By raising the population immigrants contribute to the depletion of the environment. As more non whites move to the united State more whites vote Republican.

Forum List

Back