I do not feel sorry for European countries or the rest of the west (including us) for these attacks.

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

The same fucking song and same fucking dance.

I am not feeling sorry for shit.

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.
You are absolutely right, we poor French should not complain about the next attacks we had a golden chance in voting for Marine Lepen. But no the French decided they wanted more Europe, more immigrants and more attacks ... people are really stupids.

Whatever bleeding heart asshole.

Not a bleeding heart asshole. Just a normal rational person. Not a thick-as-pigshit piece of white trailer trash like you..Claudette! What a name. Couldn't make it up. I bet you have a sister called Darlene too...

So, are you saying that as a 'normal, rational person', you just insult thousands of people with certain names who may or may not live in a trailer and are white? You sure sound racist and not at all reasonable.

So, are you saying that as a 'normal, rational person', you just insult thousands of people with certain names who may or may not live in a trailer and are white? You sure sound racist and not at all reasonable.

Hey, at the risk of sounding like I'm in the school yard, I'm not the one making inane comments.

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Yet somehow they still want to blame someone else.

upload_2017-5-25_23-4-0.png

this is why Trump wanted to put a travel ban on those 6/7 nations, now Trump can have his way with those two or three judges that dont see a problem letting these unchecked muslims into our country

Every Muslim being let into the US has been thoroughly vetted. For years. It takes, on average, two years and a LOT of vetting, to get those visas.

NO.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Yes the are vetted. That you believe otherwise shows you to be a partisan fool who believes right wing lies.

Whatever bleeding heart asshole.

Not a bleeding heart asshole. Just a normal rational person. Not a thick-as-pigshit piece of white trailer trash like you..Claudette! What a name. Couldn't make it up. I bet you have a sister called Darlene too...

Normal? Rational? Nah. Just a bleeding heart who thinks everyone is wonderful and none of the members of the death cult would ever hurt anyone.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each of your bleeding heart posts.

[

Normal? Rational? Nah. Just a bleeding heart who thinks everyone is wonderful and none of the members of the death cult would ever hurt anyone.

Yeah, because I don;t put all the people in one class (whether it be religion, race, gender <name something that offends Deplorables>) and blame the majority member of that class for acts carried out by a minority.

Europe brings these attacks on themselves. You let in the sworn enemy of western values, and you wonder why this shit continually happens.
Fucking idiots.
Islam, Medeval mindset, Social media, Overpopulation, UN human rights BS, Artificial countries, Income inequality, Automation, Unemployment, and a touch of Western foreign policy. Roughly in that order they are all responsible for these attacks.

19 dead and 50 injured in the suicide bombing attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. They invited this with their open border policy.

These radicals are turning on those who welcomed them with open arms. And the government responds by welcoming even more of them and continuing with the politically correct bullshit that protects them.

At least we didn't end up with Hillary or she would be working hard to end the 2nd amendment. We the people can and will protect ourselves against all enemies if the need arises.

View attachment 128228

No, this has NOTHING to do with open borders.

This has to do with foreign policy, interfering in Muslim countries, going to war against Muslim countries, Iraq and Libya, interfering in Iran, Syria, Egypt etc.

Explain the Philippines problem with ISIS. And the justification for the terror attacks there.

France has suffered more terrorist attacks than the UK, yet had not been 'interfering' in Iraq.

Europe brings these attacks on themselves. You let in the sworn enemy of western values, and you wonder why this shit continually happens.
Fucking idiots.
Islam, Medeval mindset, Social media, Overpopulation, UN human rights BS, Artificial countries, Income inequality, Automation, Unemployment, and a touch of Western foreign policy. Roughly in that order they are all responsible for these attacks.

And the bombers themselves? Aren't they responsible? No one forces them to blow themselves up

[

Yeah, because I don;t put all the people in one class (whether it be religion, race, gender <name something that offends Deplorables>) and blame the majority member of that class for acts carried out by a minority.

Sure its a minority but the majority do nothing about them.

Carry on clueless.

[

Carry on clueless.
The people with the most influence to bring this religious abomination to a halt are the people of the West. Unfortunately we in the US just sent out our elected leader and instead of doing something about it he promised closer cooperation with the State that is the leading promoter of said abomination. The Muslim community is powerless to stop this ideology when it has to compete with the State, economics and geopolitical posturing.

I agree with the OP. For different reasons.

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Yet somehow they still want to blame someone else.

The hijackers were allowed in the country under Clinton and fraudulent asylum claims.

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.

Well the issue here is that the UK, had it had a referendum on whether to go to war, it would probably have said no, certainly the party in charge would normally have said no, but Blair said yes, and it wasn't Blair getting blown up. But this is democracy, and the way people vote changes the decisions made, so...

Belgium and France didn't even go to war, though France DID go to war in Libya, so.... but Belgium, even the Brussels attacks were supposed to be on France, but changed at the last moment. The US though, well... the US started this whole thing, and isn't bearing the brunt.

No the Ummah started this whole thing.

[

Carry on clueless.

What did you do personally do about Right wing militia groups like the one that spawned Timothy McVeigh?

Fuck you.

Meanwhile our children and grandchildren have to live with the consequences.

Somehow I dont feel any better about being right.

/---- My parents generation wiped out Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany and the USSR so my generation would have to. Time to wipe out the jihadist so my grandkids won't have to deal with them

Explain the Philippines problem with ISIS. And the justification for the terror attacks there.

France has suffered more terrorist attacks than the UK, yet had not been 'interfering' in Iraq.

Good points. Why do they keep attacking those who have welcomed them with open arms? Better question is why France, Germany and Britain continue to welcome more in even as the attacks increase.

Forum List

Back