I do not feel sorry for European countries or the rest of the west (including us) for these attacks.

People who post this trash about Americans and foreign kids deserving to be killed by jihadists would have been charged with a federal crime or at least be investigated years ago during democrat administrations.

The modern European/American liberals withering response is "kill us bomb us rape our women but please don't call us racists"

People who post this trash about Americans and foreign kids deserving to be killed by jihadists would have been charged with a federal crime or at least be investigated years ago during democrat administrations.
Pull your head out of your ass and see what is being said. This is all being called on ourselves and we are all to one degree or another at fault. All of us. You too.

One for allowing these fucking liberals to dictate everything we do. Their politically correct POLICIES has enabled these motherfuckers to infiltrate and carry out their attacks. WITHOUT ANY FEAR of true and thorough retaliation. Nothing from us other than our prayers, thoughts, teddy bears, flowers and lit candles while we hold hands and sing.

Wake the fuck up! Stop your fucking bullshit as if any of us are celebrating the death of children. Wake the fuck up and get focused.

Yes, me and you are responsible too. Cause our outrage is limited to typing on websites. We all deserve this, all while the fucking liberals and get high. Marching to their little godless drum as the enemies plan and carry out murder.

WAKE UP!

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Yet somehow they still want to blame someone else.

911 was planned under a Democrat president, because that president failed to take out Al Qaeda when he had the chance.
But......carried out under GOP President who couldn't connect the DOTS~~. Oh yeah, let us not forget 15 or the `19 terrorist were from Suadia Arabia. Trump was over in Saudia Arabia, sucking the cocks of the royal family!!!

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

The same fucking song and same fucking dance.

I am not feeling sorry for shit.

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.
Wait.....you aren't enjoying all the Winning?

Without a will to win, muslims will continue to attack at will with no consequences. It is sad, that this is the end of what we did enjoy as safety and civilization.

And we're still waiting for the Iraqis to welcome us with open arms, parades, and flowers in their hair. Instead Cheney and Bush gave us Isis.

Misjudge much?

LOL

The derps want to forget all the terrorist attacks that happened from 2001 to 2009. The worst of which was in 2001 when a Republican was president. And today a Republican is president.

Who would have guessed that, on your planet, Britain had a president and that it had a Republican party!

What colour is your sky in daytime?

LOL

Who would have guessed that, on your planet, Britain had a president and that it had a Republican party!

What colour is your sky in daytime?

So you think Britain has a president. And you really wouldn't know what someone is talking about when they mention Republican and president.

Carry on Barney.

We are all getting exactly what we deserve. All of this is a big giant WE TOLD YOU!!!

Don't worry. They will now say they will track down "those who are responsible," bring teddy bears and flowers.

Many will blame Trump and white people and of course use the old BUT BUT BUT Christians!!!!

We told you so. Now, we can all reap what we sow. We didn't stop the liberal, bleeding heart liberal bullshit.

Fuck you.
Fuck you, cocksuck. 22 killed, youngest 8 years old at Manchester. And you are ready to attack all those that do not automatically hate Muslims. Sandy Hook, 26 killed, 20 between 6 and 7 years old. And your reaction is to support the sale of weapons of war even to the mentally disturbed. You are an asshole and care nothing about the deaths except as a platform for your warped ideology.

19 dead and 50 injured in the suicide bombing attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. They invited this with their open border policy.

These radicals are turning on those who welcomed them with open arms. And the government responds by welcoming even more of them and continuing with the politically correct bullshit that protects them.

At least we didn't end up with Hillary or she would be working hard to end the 2nd amendment. We the people can and will protect ourselves against all enemies if the need arises.

View attachment 128228
Yes, by God, those magazines are so special for cleaning out grade school classrooms or crowded movie theaters.

The whole post was about terrorist attacks that happened while Republicans were in office, which can't be disputed.
Republicans are in office in the United Kingdom?

Link?

Read the thread.
oh I have, and I remain amazed that you want to blame Trump for an attack in the UK

If you read the thread you would know other posters want to blame all this crap on Obama, or Democrats. When they're in office, they get the lions share of angst, when the Republicans are in office they should as well.

Or is that too 'one-sided' as well?
If one applies common sense and considers context, it is quite clear that Obama's policy of capitulation and open borders for much of this mess
Seriously, when the libtard media outlets talk about "cock-holsters" they seem to totally ignore the fact that Obama served that position for most every despot and totalitarian leader he encountered.

Fuck you.
So you are not feeling sorry for shit, well now, I don't think I know of anyone but a dog that gives any attention to shits...

Forum List

Back