I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Your own definition is such that blacks can be and sometimes are racist.
I believe Blacks can be prejudiced, but not racist because they are the ones who historically have been deemed inferior by our nation's founders and rulers.

History smistory. Blacks can be every bit as racist as any other color of person on the planet.
They can't be something because it was done to them?
What nonsense
What has been done to them, to use your words, has not been done to white folks in America. From "Slaves in the Family." - When the English arrived they carried with them a social contract, the Fundamental Constitutions, written by John Locke. It called for the subjugation of Africans, styled "Negroes." For Locke, slavery was not merely a labor system, that is, a way of building a foreign colony. He described it instead as a permanent state of war. Any person who "attempts to get another man in his absolute power," does thereby put himself into a state of war with him.

I would say that a subjugated people has every right to respond to that permanent state of war.

Are you saying we are in a state of war right now?
Not physical war. Psychological war, where some are still trying to maintain absolute control over others.

I believe Blacks can be prejudiced, but not racist because they are the ones who historically have been deemed inferior by our nation's founders and rulers.

History smistory. Blacks can be every bit as racist as any other color of person on the planet.
What nonsense
What has been done to them, to use your words, has not been done to white folks in America. From "Slaves in the Family." - When the English arrived they carried with them a social contract, the Fundamental Constitutions, written by John Locke. It called for the subjugation of Africans, styled "Negroes." For Locke, slavery was not merely a labor system, that is, a way of building a foreign colony. He described it instead as a permanent state of war. Any person who "attempts to get another man in his absolute power," does thereby put himself into a state of war with him.

I would say that a subjugated people has every right to respond to that permanent state of war.

Not physical war. Psychological war, where some are still trying to maintain absolute control over others.

Oh hyperbole, what a surprise. Who is engaged in your imaginary war?

If only blacks were chattel slaves in the history of humans I could agree, yet they were not, and the people that enslaved them were fellow black Africans, which sold them to the Arabs or Europeans....
From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.
I am well aware of what my relatives did, yet, Western Europe would also sail to Eastern Europe and get white slaves in the same manner..Is it worse for white people to obtain slaves or black, Chinese, Native American Indians, etc,etc.?
One is no worse than the other. It's just that living here in the U.S. we are still suffering the consequences of actions that subjugated certain people and I think we should find ways of righting those wrongs.

I believe that since our white founding fathers created the myth of race in order to become the dominate people who alone could own property and land, they alone can be racists. I believe others can be prejudiced, but not racist.

Congratulations! You have just met the criteria of being a racist!!! You bleed prejudice.

If only blacks were chattel slaves in the history of humans I could agree, yet they were not, and the people that enslaved them were fellow black Africans, which sold them to the Arabs or Europeans....
From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.
I am well aware of what my relatives did, yet, Western Europe would also sail to Eastern Europe and get white slaves in the same manner..Is it worse for white people to obtain slaves or black, Chinese, Native American Indians, etc,etc.?
One is no worse than the other. It's just that living here in the U.S. we are still suffering the consequences of actions that subjugated certain people and I think we should find ways of righting those wrongs.
It has been addressed.Black people have the same abilities to function in society and have social mobility. What I see today is subjugation by the individual as an excuse for failure or lack of will to try.

What nonsense

Here's a little 411, they do it to all the races..

Any person, no matter what race they may be, may be a racist. No one group has that market cornered.

No this is not so. .....

Sure it is. This is where the discussion often slides into semantics.

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

I see a lack of empathy in groups of black youths ganging up to beat old white

people.

A disturbing lack of empathy.

Shut the fuck up with your false equivalences.

No you STFU with your silly, unrealistic bullshit.

Why is it these young people have no morals or respect for human life?

Now I grew up with black people, I have black friends that are lifelong, but your bullshit is outrageous. These bad little motherfuckers need put down before they ruin somebody's life.

3 arrested in attack on woman who was beaten, set on fire

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

I'm not into looking for more bad stories, I have one of my own as well.

False equivalencies?

No bitch, I'm calling a spade a spade, that is all.

Reality. It is what it is.

Don't deny it. Recognize it and come up with a plan to stop it.

I think the 1st step is to have a daddy in the house.

No actually its not. I don't expect some of you to understand what being said I do expect the sane old dumb crap that I am about to respond to from gallantwarrior who uses the hundreds of years ago excuse when racism , the same white racism, is going on right now, Hell it's being posted in here even.

You're entitled to your emotions, but logic is logic.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, ....

Who have I mistreated for years?

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Is that against the rules?

You ask a dumb ass question because you know exactly what I am talking about,

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

This is what's going on here right now.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

The choice is yours. America is getting browner, not whiter.

No this is not so. .....

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

people.

Now I grew up with black people, I have black friends that are lifelong, but your bullshit is outrageous. These bad little motherfuckers need put down before they ruin somebody's life.

False equivalencies?

Yes, false equivalences. Having a daddy in the house is not the answer.

Such as?

No this is not so. Maybe you can say prejudiced, but not racist. We just can't let amnesia and the false equivalence rule our thinking.
The only thinking you can rule is your own. Clearly, you have an agenda to keep hatred elevate. Who knows, you probably profit off it in some fashion.

Regardless, in My everyday life I simply ignore fools who race bait, treat people equally based upon how they treat Me and get even by living well.

This is dumb. Whites like you actually believe we are the ones trying to keep hate elevated.
Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

I really don't have anything more to say to you.

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

You don't see through sht. You're ignorant

It is racist.
From "Tears We Cannot Stop" by Michael Eric Dyson - "See,just as the song in the Broadway play Avenue Q says, "We're all a little bit racist," (of course that's a horrible misuse of the term. Better to say we're all just a little bigoted, yes, or prejudiced for certain. But I'm afraid you've got to own racism all by yourself. It signifies the power not only to hate, but to make that hate into law, and into convention, habit and a moral duty."

The only thinking you can rule is your own. Clearly, you have an agenda to keep hatred elevate. Who knows, you probably profit off it in some fashion.

Regardless, in My everyday life I simply ignore fools who race bait, treat people equally based upon how they treat Me and get even by living well.

This is dumb. Whites like you actually believe we are the ones trying to keep hate elevated.
Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

I really don't have anything more to say to you.

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

You don't see through sht. You're ignorant

It is racist.
From "Tears We Cannot Stop" by Michael Eric Dyson - "See,just as the song in the Broadway play Avenue Q says, "We're all a little bit racist," (of course that's a horrible misuse of the term. Better to say we're all just a little bigoted, yes, or prejudiced for certain. But I'm afraid you've got to own racism all by yourself. It signifies the power not only to hate, but to make that hate into law, and into convention, habit and a moral duty."

Any words of your own?

people.

False equivalencies?

No sense conversing with you. Let me know if you ever extract your cranium from your colon.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, ....

And until people like you stop paying these childish games, things will mot change.

There can't be a decent conversation when whites think they get to male up all he rules of hat conversation. We can't tall decently about r ace web whites thimk that the only way to see it is the way they see it. That's an example of white racism. That the way you see this issue is superior to everybody elses no mater how false it is.

Foe someone to be so stupid as to actually believe my talking about racism that exists right here in this forum in front of everyone's faces faces is doing so to inflame while all the cracks about blacks, welfare, food stamps etc, is a show of just how ignorant and obtuse some of you whites here are.

And even worse when we try talking to you then you go to the default position. Such as "Who have I mistreated?". Well this is not just about you dumb ass. This is about the white race. The white race has mistreated other faces terribly and continues to do so. This is documented fact. But instead of trying to be honest, you fall back into disingenuous mod. " I didn't own anybody." What did I do?" " Who did mistreat?, "Show me this, show me that." All of this is dishonest bullshit that certain whites use to deflect from the issue and to derail the conversation.

We are going to have this conversation folks. We can have it now and whites can work to change or whites can face the same thing they have put on us in about 15-20 years when whites become a minority in America, You can continue being arrogant ad end up being slaughtered by the young blacks and Hispanics who are already out of patience with how certain whites act and see things or you can begin the press of reconciliation and making amends.

I'm 56 and may not be around in 20 years, but to had better start thinking about your children or grandchildren and the America you want them to live in. Because at the time whites become the minority those out of patience young blacks and Hispanics will be grown men and women some in positions of power and authority. At that time, your threats of terror because you out number people as you do now will fall upon the words bring it.

I believe that our problems stem from making assumptions about people without really knowing them. I believe we must get to know each other as we really are, not as others portray us to be. I believe that we, as white people need to forget what we've been taught about black folks. We must forget what we've seen on TV or the internet or read in newspapers, because it is always negative and one-sided. We need to talk to black people - not ABOUT them, not TO them, not AT them - but WITH them. And we must learn to listen.I truly believe we as white Americans need a change of heart.

Regardless of our personal views about historical events that have led us to where we are, we could see each other differently if we look with fresh eyes and open hearts and minds.

people.

False equivalencies?

It's part of it.

people.

False equivalencies?

No sense conversing with you. Let me know if you ever extract your cranium from your colon.

I know what I am talking about. Turn black and live a few years before you try telling me anything.

people.

False equivalencies?

It's part of it.

No it's not. Really it has little to do with it.

If anyone is still confused about what racism looks like - ^^^^^^^^^ - there it is.

Forum List

Back