I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Just how many decades need to transpire before the statute of limitations runs out on this nonsense? How many generations separate anyone, Black or White from actual slavery/slave ownership? It's somewhere around 5 generations right now. Not enough?

There is no statute of limitations on this international crime nor are there any statute of limitations on human right violations. And since the issue is not just slavery, maybe read up on how things were for the 100 years AFTER slavery then come back and make remarks.

When's the last time you saw "FUCK THE WHITES" spray-painted in 6 foot letters on a wall?

Oh, Never?

Yeah well, I have. I don't hold

it against all black people, but there are racist niggas for sure.

Lemme see if I can find a picture of that.

I guess that's supposed to be comparable to voter suppression measures taken by whites in states hat work to deny backs the right to vote.

And why is it that whites just need to use the n word?

When's the last time you saw "FUCK THE WHITES" spray-painted in 6 foot letters on a wall?

Oh, Never?

it against all black people, but there are racist XXXX for sure.

I guess that's supposed to be comparable to voter suppression measures taken by whites in states hat work to deny backs the right to vote.

Why did {XXXX -- Mod Edit prohibited word} spray paint "FUCK THE WHITES" on the Norton Tire company wall?

Who knows?

Why did they burn it? Because derp!

That, and unemployment was real bad then.

Let's see if you can figure out what it is I'm speaking of.

I'm thinking you can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, Never?

Why did niggas spray paint "FUCK THE WHITES" on the Norton Tire company wall?

Who knows?

Why do whites like you still exist to make blacks angry enough to spray paint such words?

Oh, Never?

Who knows?

Why do whites like you still exist to make blacks angry enough to spray paint such words?

Cuz when they say "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Yeah you have no clue.

Your lily-white ass couldn't walk where I can without fear.

Some people don't know there was black crackers too, but I do. ;o

Oh, Never?

Who knows?

Cuz when they say "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Yeah you have no clue.

Your lily-white ass couldn't walk where I can without fear.

Some people don't know there was black crackers too, but I do. ;o

Too bad I'm not white and it's equally as bad for you that I don't fall for strawmen and false equivalences.

You white folks stop doing what you do and maybe you won't see such things painted.

I guess that's supposed to be comparable to voter suppression measures taken by whites in states that work to deny backs the right to vote.
Exactly where and how are black people denied the right to vote? .... :dunno:

I see plenty of negro's voting right next to me on election day. None of them seem to have any problem casting their ballot for the candidate of their choice.

Just more "blame whitey" for all my problems nonsense........ :cuckoo:

I guess that's supposed to be comparable to voter suppression measures taken by whites in states that work to deny backs the right to vote.
Exactly where and how are black people denied the right to vote? .... :dunno:

I see plenty of negro's voting right next to me on election day. None of them seem to have any problem casting their ballot for the candidate of their choice.

Just more "blame whitey" for all my problems nonsense........ :cuckoo:

Well maybe you need to go look at the recent decisions made relative to those bogus voter ID laws before you run your mouth.

We blame whitey because it s whiteys fault. Shouldn't have done what was done.

Well maybe you need to go look at the recent decisions made relative to those bogus voter ID laws before you run your mouth.
There are no voter ID laws stopping colored people from voting anywhere they please. .... :cool:

Really?

Federal Judge Says Texas Voter ID Law Intentionally Discriminates
By MANNY FERNANDEZAPRIL 10, 2017

A federal judge ruled on Monday that the voter identification law the Texas Legislature passed in 2011 was enacted with the intent to discriminate against black and Hispanic voters, raising the possibility that the state’s election procedures could be put back under federal oversight.

In a long-running case over the legality of one of the toughest voter ID laws in the country, the judge found that the law violated the federal Voting Rights Act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/federal-judge-strikes-down-texas-voter-id-law.html?_r=0

Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down North Carolina Voter ID Requirement

A federal appeals court decisively struck down North Carolina’s voter identification law on Friday, saying its provisions deliberately “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision” in an effort to depress black turnout at the polls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/...s-down-north-carolina-voter-id-provision.html

Whitey gets blamed for what whitey does. Learn that.

Just how many decades need to transpire before the statute of limitations runs out on this nonsense? How many generations separate anyone, Black or White from actual slavery/slave ownership? It's somewhere around 5 generations right now. Not enough?

There is no statute of limitations on this international crime nor are there any statute of limitations on human right violations. And since the issue is not just slavery, maybe read up on how things were for the 100 years AFTER slavery then come back and make remarks.

Good point. This book has flown under the radar since being published. But clearly describes post slavery conditions that so called "freed slaves" experienced. My last living aunt on my Mothers side gave me a copy 2 years ago before she passed away at close to 100 years of age.

Some misinformed individuals actually believe that when slavery was abolished that former slaves just walked off of plantations into the sunset and immediately began living lives with all of the
rights of any other free citizen.

sick from freedom - Google Search

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.

You are mixing political partisanship with racism - exactly as they want you to.

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.

You are mixing political partisanship with racism - exactly as they want you to.

These things are not separate and I don't fear taking them on in this manner.

I have zero so called white guilt over the black man's plight here in America.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat from Ireland after the Civil War and the freeing of the slaves. Sure the blacks had a rough time, but so did the Irish people.

In my view, the black people who ended up in America were the lucky ones. Africa is still a poverty stricken hell hole, and every country in it is ruled by murderous dictators.

American blacks wouldn't survive a week if they returned to Africa, because there is no free Section 8 housing or EBT cards. They would die from either starvation or exposure to the elements. ... :cool:

The Irish were never slaves here or anywhere else. That's a lie. Your grandaunts got off the boat and lived during segregation where they benefitted from being white. Africa is the way it is because whites fucked it up by colonizing the continent, as well as removing people for slavery. Know what you are talking about before you make comments. .....

You might want to take your own advice.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat from Ireland after the Civil War and the freeing of the slaves. Sure the blacks had a rough time, but so did the Irish people.

In my view, the black people who ended up in America were the lucky ones. Africa is still a poverty stricken hell hole, and every country in it is ruled by murderous dictators.

American blacks wouldn't survive a week if they returned to Africa, because there is no free Section 8 housing or EBT cards. They would die from either starvation or exposure to the elements. ... :cool:

The Irish were never slaves here or anywhere else. That's a lie. Your grandaunts got off the boat and lived during segregation where they benefitted from being white. Africa is the way it is because whites fucked it up by colonizing the continent, as well as removing people for slavery. Know what you are talking about before you make comments. .....

I do know what I am talking about.

These things are not separate and I don't fear taking them on in this manner.

That makes you a political pawn and, if anything, part of the problem of racism. Congratulations. Those interested in political power (and nothing else) have always relied on useful fools.

It's too bad more people don't really care about equality and opportunity.

I do know what I am talking about.

Several aspects of your post suggest otherwise. This is a good example of why almost all attempts at discussions of race here end up nothing more than competing fears, ignorance, and hate from all sides. It's futile and disappointing.

Forum List

Back