I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

Any person, no matter what race they may be, may be a racist. No one group has that market cornered.

No this is not so. .....

Sure it is. This is where the discussion often slides into semantics.

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

That is illogical. Sorry, but it is.

No actually its not. I don't expect some of you to understand what being said I do expect the sane old dumb crap that I am about to respond to from gallantwarrior who uses the hundreds of years ago excuse when racism , the same white racism, is going on right now, Hell it's being posted in here even.

You're entitled to your emotions, but logic is logic.

Any person, no matter what race they may be, may be a racist. No one group has that market cornered.

No this is not so. .....

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

I see a lack of empathy in groups of black youths ganging up to beat old white

people.

A disturbing lack of empathy.

Shut the fuck up with your false equivalences.

You're officially part of the problem.

No this is not so. Maybe you can say prejudiced, but not racist. We just can't let amnesia and the false equivalence rule our thinking.
The only thinking you can rule is your own. Clearly, you have an agenda to keep hatred elevate. Who knows, you probably profit off it in some fashion.

Regardless, in My everyday life I simply ignore fools who race bait, treat people equally based upon how they treat Me and get even by living well.

No this is not so. .....

No actually its not. I don't expect some of you to understand what being said I do expect the sane old dumb crap that I am about to respond to from gallantwarrior who uses the hundreds of years ago excuse when racism , the same white racism, is going on right now, Hell it's being posted in here even.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, maybe you need to check what you call logic.

No this is not so. Maybe you can say prejudiced, but not racist. We just can't let amnesia and the false equivalence rule our thinking.
The only thinking you can rule is your own. Clearly, you have an agenda to keep hatred elevate. Who knows, you probably profit off it in some fashion.

Regardless, in My everyday life I simply ignore fools who race bait, treat people equally based upon how they treat Me and get even by living well.

This is dumb. Whites like you actually believe we are the ones trying to keep hate elevated.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, ....

Who have I mistreated for years?

This is dumb. Whites like you actually believe we are the ones trying to keep hate elevated.
Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

I really don't have anything more to say to you.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.

The sad truth is that most racism practiced today is not coming from white people but is directed AT them. Sorry you refuse to see that.
I don't believe that blacks are trying to prove they are superior to other races, just that they are equal. It has historically been the white race that believes they are superior by virtue of their skin color.That's what racism is.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.....

If someone declares their hatred or disdain for you based on your so-called 'race,' you don't consider that racism?
Actually, no I don't. I don't believe it stems from a belief that their race is superior. I believe it stems from a desire to be recognized as equal and not to be dismissed as subhuman.

If you actually believe that you have the righto mistreat someone for years and they are not to be angry about it, ....

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.....

If someone declares their hatred or disdain for you based on your so-called 'race,' you don't consider that racism?
Actually, no I don't. I don't believe it stems from a belief that their race is superior. I believe it stems from a desire to be recognized as equal and not to be dismissed as subhuman.

Then you are playing semantics and/or being completely irrational for the sake of an agenda.

There may be individuals who have not personally "mistreated" people, but we live in a country of institutional racism. If we do not speak out against and work against it, we are complicit by our silence.

Really? Are we going tp ;play stupid?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Your own definition is such that blacks can be and sometimes are racist.
I believe Blacks can be prejudiced, but not racist because they are the ones who historically have been deemed inferior by our nation's founders and rulers.

Of course, I believe it. I have to look no further than you, right here, in this thread.

All across the spectrum of political life, people in this nation like you shit stirring the pot in some fake notion of attaining something you already have. Why? Because angry people supply money for the cause, and that money is significant and listed in the billions.

The very phrase you use, "Whites like you" is racist. Deliberately chosen to trigger emotions of anger and hatred. I see through you, count your so-called anger as agenda, and just laugh and point.

Until this nation begins to live by the adage of, "I'll treat you as I would like to be treated", the race baiter's are going to continue to get rich.

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

You don't see through sht. You're ignorant

There may be individuals who have not personally "mistreated" people, ....

"There may be"? You're not sure?

The use of the term whites like you is not racist.

Of course it is. Are you a hypocrite?

....we live in a country of institutional racism. ....

How so?

Your own definition is such that blacks can be and sometimes are racist.
I believe Blacks can be prejudiced, but not racist because they are the ones who historically have been deemed inferior by our nation's founders and rulers.

History smistory. Blacks can be every bit as racist as any other color of person on the planet.
They can't be something because it was done to them?
What nonsense

If only blacks were chattel slaves in the history of humans I could agree, yet they were not, and the people that enslaved them were fellow black Africans, which sold them to the Arabs or Europeans....
From a book titled "Slaves in the Family", In 1556, Sir John Hawkins sailed from London to some landing point on the West African coast, and sent 80 men on shore to trap people. Villagers fought back and the poachers took just ten captives. Sailing farther south, Hawkins tried again, succeeded in filling his ship, and headed for the Caribbean. Eventually Europeans found an easier way of procuring workers, namely, encouraging black clans to fight one another and to sell their prisoners of war.

Forum List

Back