I do have to give McCain Props!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Today at one of his rally McCain did pull the mic away from a women saying Obama was an arab. He also told his supporters that they need to respect Obama and that they just don't agree on some issues. He also said Obama was a family man and a good guy.
My question is why didn't Palin do this a few days ago? She should of stopped the words as soon as they were said the way McCain did!

Today at one of his rally McCain did pull the mic away from a women saying Obama was an arab. He also told his supporters that they need to respect Obama and that they just don't agree on some issues. He also said Obama was a family man and a good guy.
My question is why didn't Palin do this a few days ago? She should of stopped the words as soon as they were said the way McCain did!

Was her mic near them in a way which she could stop them (like in this case)???

McCain has always acted in this manner... and I agree with him

Hammer on Obama for his stances, his associations, etc.... no need and no reason to label him as a terrorist

Was her mic near them in a way which she could stop them (like in this case)???

McCain has always acted in this manner... and I agree with him

Hammer on Obama for his stances, his associations, etc.... no need and no reason to label him as a terrorist
She didn't say anything is my point! She should of told them to stop is my point! Instead McCain had to do it today!

Why should anyone respect Obama? Oh, I see, you mean in the same exact manner the left has respected McCain and Palin. Why sure, I think I can do that much! Piece of cake. And, fair too.

My question, why didn't Obama do so for McCain and Palin?

My question, why didn't Obama do so for McCain and Palin?
Do you see Obama calling McCain and Palin terrorists are letting his crowd call them so or saying "kill him"?
And I have heard Obama say he respects McCain for his time in Vietnam along with Biden!

Do you see Obama calling McCain and Palin terrorists are letting his crowd call them so or saying "kill him"?
And I have heard Obama say he respects McCain for his time in Vietnam along with Biden!

How come Obama doesn't shut don't the lies and slurs from his supporters?

Like I have said before my point by this what they were yelling at the rally which Palin did not stop or say one word to them about! Have you ever heard an Obama supporter yell "kill him" or the McCain needs to be "wiped out"?
The lies are happening on both sides, my point like I said before she should of stopped the them from chanting!

Like I have said before my point by this what they were yelling at the rally which Palin did not stop or say one word to them about! Have you ever heard an Obama supporter yell "kill him" or the McCain needs to be "wiped out"?
The lies are happening on both sides, my point like I said before she should of stopped the them from chanting!

From what Acorn victims have said on the record, yes.

Because it's his camp that is starting them....doh :D
I am on Obama mailing list and on his myspace, never once have I seen the crap that is started on McCain mailing list.Or even compared to the lies you guys post on here!

You mean after an entire week of lies and slurs from the McCain campaign, you want the left to stop theirs? Didn't that already happen? Wasn't it 2004? Who won in 2004?

Fight fire with fire. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

When he is elected, he will be.

Never! Ever! He is corrupt. Cannot respect corrupt. I will bitch non stop for four years. And, he won't be elected, his group ACORN is stealing the election with fraud. He won't be a legally elected President. Crime and corrupt.

Last edited:
Never! Ever! He is corrupt. Cannot respect corrupt. I will bitch non stop for four years. And, he won't be elected, his group ACORN is stealing the election with fraud. He won't be a legally elected President. Crime and corrupt.

Coming from the McCain "Keating Fiasco" and the Bush "Do we even NEED to go there spouting election fraud up the ass" camps, that's pretty funny.

I do realize that the idiots that ACORN hired to do the registrations are POS. What that has to do with Obama...nothing. Only a tiny, frightened mind could comprehend otherwise.

BTW, I also know that that FUBAR would be registration fraud, not election fraud - the latter being a Bush/Rove specialty. If you're gonna bitchnmoan, at least be accurate.

But thanks for the laugh. *Bush, McCain, fraud, corruption* Bwaaahahahahahaaaaa.

It's actually kind of funny how angry the conservatives are these days. Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, the Sarge, dilloduck, del and Willow. You guys had your opportunity to be in charge of everything... you ran the white house for 8 years and you ran congress for several years before that. Look where we are now. Unemployment is about to go into double digits, the percentage of people who are positive about where our economy is going is at 2%, 2%, Willow. We're spending billions of dollars a week in a war that we've already won, letting terrorists re-organize in a country that doesn't have enough troops and nearly 50 million people, more than 15% of our country, don't have health insurance. You guys had your chance, now the Democrats' turn. They can't possibly be as bad as the Republicans have been.

Oh and ACORN. ACORN is responsible for generating 1.3 million new voters in the past couple of years. 1.3 million. While that's historic, that's spread out at over a dozen different states. So let's say, per state, that's 108,000 new voters that ACORN has registered per state. That cannot impact the election. The number is much too small. Plus out of the 108,000 new voters, not all of them are going to vote for Obama. When you're in the voting booth, it's just you and God. No matter what ACORN tells you, no matter what they say, in the end, it's your own personal decision that you're responsible for.... remember how many times you guys have said that? People make decisions, they're responsible for those decisions.

I have no idea if Obama is or is not corrupt. From everything I've seen, he's an honest guy. Yeah, he wasn't very forthcoming with his relationship with Ayres, but in the end, that relationship is irrelevant. Obama most likely knew how hateful the pastor's sermons were, but in the end, chose to go there anyway. Why? Because of the congregation. He had to build roots in the community to be elected to the State Senate. He chose to ignore someone's sermons to be a part of a community. It's not like Chicago has a billion and one black congregations. This was the biggest and most influential. He had to network with these people to build his career.

His relationship with Rezko seems to be coming up empty for Republicans, also.

Got anything else, Willow?

Oh, and you guys would know allll about stealing elections wouldn't you? Not counting absentee ballots, not counting a vote because the guy didn't make a big enough hole in the ballot so the chad was hanging...eliminating the entire recount, eliminating a re-vote...

Forum List

Back