I destroyed my own back and its killing me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Any coping advise. I feel so low right now

I was spending hours a week doing these martial arts kicks for years and I think that is what blew my disc to pieces
My main pain is coming from L4-5 and its killing me

I feel so guilty

I never knew I was hurting myself

I assume you've tried advil and aleve?

Aleve did wonders for a kink in my shoulder. I could sleep again!

Go get a happy ending massage
You joke about that, but some of them know how to do a lot of things with nerves and the body.

I have a slipped disc. Years ago..I pressed up 370 lbs of concrete and steel and..something got out of whack.

So..I don't want no surgery..

I went to one of them asian places and explained the problem and asked them if they could fix it.

It cost a little more and hurt a little more, but I was picking up my lawn tractor yesterday with no pain.

That was over a decade ago I did that. They manipulate the nerves or something. They know where the nerves are.

Many of them do. I reckon they're taught it. It hurt, I couldn't see what the hell was going on. Felt like she was

sticking a stainless steel sharp metal cone into my back, and I was sore for a couple days, but the pain was no more.

I can do deadlifts and everything, no problem.

Last edited:

I was spending hours a week doing these martial arts kicks for years and I think that is what blew my disc to pieces

I feel so guilty

you havent learned anything.....you are still asking the doctors here for advice....

You have been complaining about this for a long time

Go see an orthopedic surgeon and get it fixed.

The back surgery I had done 5 years ago was the best thing I ever did

Last edited:

I feel so guilty

It's God's big plan for you to suffer chronic pain for the rest of your life. I wonder why

It's God's big plan for you to suffer chronic pain for the rest of your life. I wonder why
So you're still a douchebag, I see.
But thanks for posting 50+ times a day - we all are interested in everything you have to say.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back