Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have DDD
Degerated Disk disease

I lived a super clean life of control.

This illness I never knew existed until last summer.

how did I get it.

I got it by spending 2-3 hours per week doing endless amounts of martial arts kicks for fun. Fighting was my hobby and I would go in my garage and kick for hours not knowing it was killing me.

It was a great stress reliever and I thought it was making me stronger. I had no idea it was destroying my back disks.

Now the best i can hope for is moderate pain only.
Today my pain is moderate but the last few days was severe.

This is a silent killer people need to be educated.

I have DDD
Degerated Disk disease

I lived a super clean life of control.

This illness I never knew existed until last summer.

how did I get it.

I got it by spending 2-3 hours per week doing endless amounts of martial arts kicks for fun. Fighting was my hobby and I would go in my garage and kick for hours not knowing it was killing me.

It was a great stress reliever and I thought it was making me stronger. I had no idea it was destroying my back disks.
Sorry to hear this.

Thank you.. how are you doing
Not good. I am alone, lost my wife who.I was.with for18 years. I helped her in her case though she employed unthinkable acts of abuse against me. I have to say, the long term emotional impact is worst than I expected. I need my life back, it may be the onoy hope for me. I have a very strong loyalty gene and it rarely works in my.favor.

Not good. I am alone, lost my wife who.I was.with for18 years. I helped her in her case though she employed unthinkable acts of abuse against me. I have to say, the long term emotional impact is worst than I expected. I need my life back, it may be the onoy hope for me. I have a very strong loyalty gene and it rarely works in my.favor.
Where in Canada are you

You got a lot of JEWS there ???
Corey Haim was Toronto boy
We have alot of peopleof all backgrounds, 4M in the GTA. I didn't even kmow Haim was Canadian. I think you are wrong but who knows? I know Cory Hart was Canadian. He's a singer

How is this degenerative disc problem a "killer"? Pain is not equivalent to death.

So basically there are two or three approaches. Pain killers, manipulations (chiropractor), or surgery - which would seem to be a last resort. Have you explored all three options?

My wife is similarly troubled. Her pain is not constant; sometimes it's worse than others. No solution yet.

We have alot of peopleof all backgrounds, 4M in the GTA. I didn't even kmow Haim was Canadian. I think you are wrong but who knows? I know Cory Hart was Canadian. He's a singer
Haim, was a teenage hearthrobe of the 1980s , who was Jewish decent

How is this degenerative disc problem a "killer"? Pain is not equivalent to death.

So basically there are two or three approaches. Pain killers, manipulations (chiropractor), or surgery - which would seem to be a last resort. Have you explored all three options?

My wife is similarly troubled. Her pain is not constant; sometimes it's worse than others. No solution yet.

Surgery -zero option. My pain is concentrated and they dont recommend any surgery. Talk to 4 people. Said Surgery would do nothing or make it worse

Pain killers- Tried all the NSAIDS and they dont work. They wont give me opiods

My training was the only thing keeping me going and now its OVER for ever
The only thing keeping me going now it my medication :(:(

He isn't Canadian though is he? He was also driven to death by movie producer abusers.at a young ae, Cory Feldman ratted then out.
YES, he was born in Toronto and buried in Toronto

haim1.jpg

My training was the only thing keeping me going and now its OVER for ever
The only thing keeping me going now it my medication :(:(
Well, you can find a new hobby. Walking is great. Try it sometime and I bet as long as it doesn't irritate your back that it will help it. You want blood to circulate, just keep.proper postire.

Forum List

Back