I Created the FBI’s Active Shooter Program. The Officers in Uvalde Did Not Follow Their Training.

Took that course years ago. "Tactical Entry- life preservation" was what it was called back then. The objective was to kill less persons than the terrorist would, should he continue unabated. Sounds cold but this is life and death.

The Chief had knowledge that people were still calling 911 from inside the room. There was life left to preserve. They should have breached the door and taken him out. Others might have been killed in doing this, but it is assured that they would all die if the shooter was left to continue.

There were no demands made, thus this was NOT a hostage situation. SO many mistakes by command staff.

Last edited:
Even after they waited they had to wait another 10 minutes for someone to come-up with a Level 4 ballistic shield.

Sure, Level 4 stuff is fairly expensive but every patrol officer in the land could be equipped with a shield for next to nothing when compared to the money being spent on a corrupt Ukraine.....And that is the exactly the yardstick everything should be measured by too.

It seems to me that the dems/gop neocons would rather launder money in a proxy war with Russia than securing our schools/borders and equipping our police with the tools needed for today's threats.

Even after they waited they had to wait another 10 minutes for someone to come-up with a Level 4 ballistic shield.

Sure, Level 4 stuff is fairly expensive but every patrol officer in the land could be equipped with a shield for next to nothing when compared to the money being spent on a corrupt Ukraine.....And that is the exactly the yardstick everything should be measured by too.

It seems to me that the dems/gop neocons would rather launder money in a proxy war with Russia than securing our schools/borders and equipping our police with the tools needed for today's threats.
Every officer on SWAT had one, in their vehicle, in my department. There were always things like this available. If you don't have one, there are deflection techniques you can use in conjunction with your standard ballistic vest. These people had options they didn't use. People died because of this.

Forum List

Back