I Contacted TWITTER & Asked Them, WHY Does Twitter Allow Trump To Threaten Others On TWITTER?

You really called Twitter about Trump? Really? LOL

Yep; they were a bit surprised I asked them why Twitter allows Trump to use Twitter as a platform to threaten others.

They did not like it.

Do you always embarrass you self in public ????

Nope but I'm quite confident you do.

So you just embarrassed your dumb ass in public and now claiming I do???

I have never embarrassed myself, anywhere, including in public.

NOW, if you want to see some shit that has embarrassed the ENTIRE FVCKING PLANET; direct everyone toward The White House.

Now we have this:

Democratic strategist says Twitter failed to act when pipe-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc threatened her

Cesar A. Sayoc, the man suspected of sending potential pipe bombs to a number of high-profile Democratic leaders, reportedly frequently threatened violence on his Twitter TWTR, +0.49% account.

A Twitter account with the handle @hardrock2016 appears to belong to Sayoc, 56, bearing many photos of his likeness, including one of him holding a sign attacking CNN — one of the organizations he stands charged with having mailed a pipe bomb to this week.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Democratic strategist and media commentator, said she reported the @hardrock2016 account to Twitter after threats against her following her appearance on Fox News FOX, +0.02% in early October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it folks: TWITTER is a shill for GOP terrorists.

When I contacted TWITTER several months ago & told TWITTER that POTUS Trump was NOT abiding bu the TWITTER rules, TWITTER replied to me that Trump was NOT breaking TWITTER rules.

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Trump has utilized TWITTER to threaten many people & nations: North Korea, Iran, the list is endless YET Twitter allows Republican interests, Trump & GOP bombers included, to continue to threaten others, using Twitter as a platform for threats.
NPC - Non Player Character

Yep; they were a bit surprised I asked them why Twitter allows Trump to use Twitter as a platform to threaten others.

They did not like it.

NOW, if you want to see some shit that has embarrassed the ENTIRE FVCKING PLANET; direct everyone toward The White House.

You just did, who would call Twitter to tell them Trump made you poop in your diaper? Only you.

Do you call them when your tampon is leaking , like right now?

They did not like it.

You just did, who would call Twitter to tell them Trump made you poop in your diaper? Only you.

TWITTER 'claims' to have a 'Terms Of Service' that prohibits THREATS.

POTAAS Trump has continually utilized TWITTER for making THREATS.

I understand that U R A dumb ass but one day U might get it.

They did not like it.

Trump has a right to defend himself against a sea of left wing fiction and outright lies.

Trump is an EMBARRASSMENT to white, 8 year old, American, males.

The far left is the embarrassment.

Being pithy and telling it like it isn't a threat.
When has he ever told his base to go out there and be bullies, scream ,shout at lefty government people to make them leave a restaurant?

Being pithy and telling it like it isn't a threat.
When has he ever told his base to go out there and be bullies, scream ,shout at lefty government people to make them leave a restaurant?

Personally, I find it quite odd that TWITTER would state that threatening 'individuals' is taboo, because that IS WHAT Twitter does.
BUT, at the same time SHITTY ASS Twitter will tell you that 'acts of war' are not covered under their 'Terms of Service.'
SO, it is NOT OK if you, or your cousin Jim Bob, or your niece Bitch makes a personal threat on SHITTER but it is OK if you are the POTUS & you threaten an entire nation, BECAUSE according to TWITTER making threats of war, or threats of acts of war are actually perfectly OK with TWITTER.
I know, because I went back & forth with TWITTER on this.
BOTTOM LINE = TWITTER SUPPORTS THREATS OF ACTS OF WAR on The TWITTER platform.

You actually called twitter with such a retarded question? Damn...

Someone let a leftist NPC out of the safe space.

YES: I was curious WHY Twitter would have a 'Terms of Service' that states they do NOT allow threats of violence on their platform, ALL WHILE Twitter allows the POTUS to threaten NUCLEAR WAR with countries like North Korea & Iran with VIOLENCE on TWITTER that could potentially impact HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of HUMANS AROUND THE PLANET.
I understand this concept is completely ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION but I don't play with dumbass like U.

YES: I was curious WHY Twitter would have a 'Terms of Service' that states they do NOT allow threats of violence on their platform, ALL WHILE Twitter allows the POTUS to threaten NUCLEAR WAR with countries like North Korea & Iran with VIOLENCE on TWITTER that could potentially impact HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of HUMANS AROUND THE PLANET.
I understand this concept is completely ABOVE YOUR COMPREHENSION but I don't play with dumbass like U.

He did not threaten a nuclear war.
The mainstream media pushed that false narrative.
He stopped them from bombing over there and got both sides talking.
We got back some of our long lost soldiers.
He talked tough with a regime that only knows tough.

Last edited:

Oh Sure Einstein; Just Like Donny did NOT incite violence at his campaign rallies.

Boy, U sure R A really bright fvck, aren't U?

I would have utilized the 'STFU' icon but it was not available; Sorry

Oh dear, someone has been watching CNN.

Oh dear, someone has been watching CNN.

I don't watch television; television is for brain dead assholes like Republicans that watch Faux Newz

So, there you have it folks: TWITTER is a shill for GOP terrorists.

Yes, the very left wing Twitter is a shill for the Republicans, which is why they keep banning conservative accounts, but not liberal ones. You figured it out. Makes perfect sense. You should get a Nobel Prize.

a70a52a7ac6b3572731d933a851ebfd9

Former press secretary Rochelle Ritchie calls out Twitter for not blocking mail bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc, who she says threatened her

Shame on Twitter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back