I Contacted TWITTER & Asked Them, WHY Does Twitter Allow Trump To Threaten Others On TWITTER?

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Now we have this:

Democratic strategist says Twitter failed to act when pipe-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc threatened her

Cesar A. Sayoc, the man suspected of sending potential pipe bombs to a number of high-profile Democratic leaders, reportedly frequently threatened violence on his Twitter TWTR, +0.49% account.

A Twitter account with the handle @hardrock2016 appears to belong to Sayoc, 56, bearing many photos of his likeness, including one of him holding a sign attacking CNN — one of the organizations he stands charged with having mailed a pipe bomb to this week.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Democratic strategist and media commentator, said she reported the @hardrock2016 account to Twitter after threats against her following her appearance on Fox News FOX, +0.02% in early October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have it folks: TWITTER is a shill for GOP terrorists.

When I contacted TWITTER several months ago & told TWITTER that POTUS Trump was NOT abiding bu the TWITTER rules, TWITTER replied to me that Trump was NOT breaking TWITTER rules.

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Trump has utilized TWITTER to threaten many people & nations: North Korea, Iran, the list is endless YET Twitter allows Republican interests, Trump & GOP bombers included, to continue to threaten others, using Twitter as a platform for threats.

Last edited:
Now we have this:

Democratic strategist says Twitter failed to act when pipe-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc threatened her

Cesar A. Sayoc, the man suspected of sending potential pipe bombs to a number of high-profile Democratic leaders, reportedly frequently threatened violence on his Twitter TWTR, +0.49% account.

A Twitter account with the handle @hardrock2016 appears to belong to Sayoc, 56, bearing many photos of his likeness, including one of him holding a sign attacking CNN — one of the organizations he stands charged with having mailed a pipe bomb to this week.

Rochelle Ritchie, a Democratic strategist and media commentator, said she reported the @hardrock2016 account to Twitter after threats against her following her appearance on Fox News FOX, +0.02% in early October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I contacted TWITTER several months ago & told TWITTER that POTUS Trump was NOT abiding bu the TWITTER rules, TWITTER replied to me that Trump was NOT breaking TWITTER rules.

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Trump has utilized TWITTER to threaten many people & nations: North Korea, Iran, the list is endless YET Twitter allows Republican interests, Trump & GOP bombers included, to continue to threaten others, using Twitter as a platform for threats.

Then quit twitter. You won't miss any of his tweets. MSNBC practically has a breaking news segment every time he sends one

Now we have this:

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Twitter has allowed millions of tweets about assassinating Trump and most of them even had a hashtag.

Now we have this:

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Twitter neither condones nor condemns the messages that cross their platform. They are a neutral social media company trying to maintain everyone's freedom of speech. Compare them to CNN another media company that directly condones all of the anti-Trump content they spew on a nightly basis. They are anything BUT neutral and are a complete disgrace to American journalism. I'm sure you are big CNN fan because they say exactly what you want to hear every day every night. Trump is bad. Trump is bad. Trump is bad. Trump is bad..............

You really called Twitter about Trump? Really? LOL

Yep; they were a bit surprised I asked them why Twitter allows Trump to use Twitter as a platform to threaten others.

They did not like it.

They probably get beaucoup calls from people like you. They consider such to be lower than telemarketers.

TWITTER has a standard 'Terms Of Service' policy that IGNORANT assholes like yourself SHOULD be aware of.

ONE of the 'Terms Of Service' is NO THREATS.

Have a nice fvcking day.

Last edited:
Now we have this:

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Then quit twitter. You won't miss any of his tweets. MSNBC practically has a breaking news segment every time he sends one

I am NOT a registered TWITTER member.

I have NEVER registered with TWITTER, or 'signed up' with TWITTER.

One does NOT have to be a TWITTER member to understand that our POTUS Trump utilizes TWITTER for making THREATS via social media platforms.

Comprende'?

Yep; they were a bit surprised I asked them why Twitter allows Trump to use Twitter as a platform to threaten others.

They did not like it.

Trump has a right to defend himself against a sea of left wing fiction and outright lies.

Well, that is some funny shit. Trump is just as liable to TWITTER's 'Terms of Service' as any other worthless jackass.

Now we have this:

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

Twitter neither condones nor condemns the messages that cross their platform. They are a neutral social media company trying to maintain everyone's freedom of speech. Compare them to CNN another media company that directly condones all of the anti-Trump content they spew on a nightly basis. They are anything BUT neutral and are a complete disgrace to American journalism. I'm sure you are big CNN fan because they say exactly what you want to hear every day every night. Trump is bad. Trump is bad. Trump is bad. Trump is bad..............

Wrong dip shit!!!

TWITTER specifically states in the TWITTER 'Terms Of Service' that THREATS of violence & physical harm are expressly taboo.

WTF is your problem? Did you NOT read TWITTER's 'Terms Of Service?'

Now we have this:

BULLSHIT TWITTER.

upload_2018-10-26_19-51-11.jpeg

They did not like it.

They probably get beaucoup calls from people like you. They consider such to be lower than telemarketers.

TWITTER has a standard 'Terms Of Service' policy that IGNORANT assholes like yourself SHOULD be aware of.

ONE of the 'Terms Of Service' is NO THREATS.

Have a nice fvcking day.

I don't use Twitter. No reason to.

Like this now #MAGABomber

Watever, doublewide Bodey-odey-o

You think leftists will still pay your check after the next serious shellacking?

They will not have the money. Just a heads up.

HEY, you John Wanye impersonator BITCH; the thread is about Trump, TWITTER, and TWITTER allowing folks to utilize TWITTER as a platform for terrorism.

What the fvck do you not understand about that, jackshit boi?

Forum List

Back