Must watch TV for 26 October, 2018............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Was checking through my television guide tonight to see who was going to be on Bill Maher tonight, and guess what? It's gonna be interesting as hell to watch.

Why?

Because Bill's first guest (the one he interviews but they don't join the panel) is going to be Ms. Stormy Daniels.

What makes it even more fun, is that one of the panelists showing up after her interview is Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci. Now, we've seen where he's sometimes been on Trump's side, and sometimes he's said things that Trump did wrong.

After all the bombs that were mailed, as well as the fact that the dude that did it was caught today and is a registered Republican, as well as a rabid Trump supporter, it's gonna be interesting television tonight.

Dude, you care about shit!

Stormy Daniels must see tv??? If you’re a fan of the Kardashians maybe

No, it's gonna be interesting because Ms. Daniels has nothing nice to say about Trump, but then she is followed up by Scaramucci (a known Trump supporter most times, but he can speak out against him on occasion).

It's gonna be interesting to see what Ms. Daniels has to say about Trump, and whether or not The Mooch is gonna defend Trump. Especially in light of the bombing attempts.

No, it's gonna be interesting because Ms. Daniels has nothing nice to say about Trump, but then she is followed up by Scaramucci (a known Trump supporter most times, but he can speak out against him on occasion).

It's gonna be interesting to see what Ms. Daniels has to say about Trump, and whether or not The Mooch is gonna defend Trump. Especially in light of the bombing attempts.

Bill Maher, hard pass.

Mooch might be interesting, what stormy says is of no consequence

That is one of the reasons I'm watching tonight Rocko. Its' gonna be interesting to see what kind of dirt Ms. Daniels unleashes, and to see if The Mooch is gonna defend Trump.

That is one of the reasons I'm watching tonight Rocko. Its' gonna be interesting to see what kind of dirt Ms. Daniels unleashes, and to see if The Mooch is gonna defend Trump.

I never seen a Commie Biker until you.

I know girls that can beat you silly.

Commie? Nope. Independent actually. I even voted for Jr. the first time, because I thought he may have learned something from his father, but sadly, he didn't.

The reason I don't like Trump? Because he's a demagogue who never tells us how he is going to do something, he just says what it is, and then uses superlatives to tell us how great or bad it is going to be, without giving any substance as to how he's gonna fix it.

I also don't like the way Trump is dividing the country with his inflammatory rhetoric. He demonizes Democrats at every turn. I've never in my life seen a president use such inflammatory language against other politicians.

Granted, there was a Senator named McCarthy that did that, but he wasn't president.

Commie? Nope. Independent actually. I even voted for Jr. the first time, because I thought he may have learned something from his father, but sadly, he didn't.

The reason I don't like Trump? Because he's a demagogue who never tells us how he is going to do something, he just says what it is, and then uses superlatives to tell us how great or bad it is going to be, without giving any substance as to how he's gonna fix it.

I also don't like the way Trump is dividing the country with his inflammatory rhetoric. He demonizes Democrats at every turn. I've never in my life seen a president use such inflammatory language against other politicians.

Granted, there was a Senator named McCarthy that did that, but he wasn't president.

You might be 1/2 American, maybe.

What if I introduced you to 8 Outlaws?

You think they'd like ya?

I have my spot. I think they'd think u were a fuck.

I have my spot.

Actually, full American. Was born in Montana, and made a career out of the military by serving 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

As far as bikers liking me? Was friends with the president of the Banditos in the early 2000's, as well as worked at a biker bar called Boondocks, and everyone knew and liked me.

Also friends with some Southern Knights as well.

Do I think bikers would like me? More than likely. I've spent quite a few years around them.

I have my spot.

Actually, full American. Was born in Montana, and made a career out of the military by serving 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

As far as bikers liking me? Was friends with the president of the Banditos in the early 2000's, as well as worked at a biker bar called Boondocks, and everyone knew and liked me.

Do I think bikers would like me? More than likely. I've spent quite a few years around them.

Not 'round heanh. I come from real American land, faggot. You're a fucking poof.

How many generations American are you?

Was checking through my television guide tonight to see who was going to be on Bill Maher tonight, and guess what? It's gonna be interesting as hell to watch.

Why?

Because Bill's first guest (the one he interviews but they don't join the panel) is going to be Ms. Stormy Daniels.

What makes it even more fun, is that one of the panelists showing up after her interview is Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci. Now, we've seen where he's sometimes been on Trump's side, and sometimes he's said things that Trump did wrong.

After all the bombs that were mailed, as well as the fact that the dude that did it was caught today and is a registered Republican, as well as a rabid Trump supporter, it's gonna be interesting television tonight.

Wasn't a good interview

I have my spot.

Bikers = arrested development.

Forum List

Back