I can't watch

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
One more "Christmas Special" or I'm going to go :cuckoo:

I say it's time to :eusa_hand: them and even though it was :cool: to watch them all today with my daughter, along with some movies, I am now ready to go :eek: if I see one more.

What about a Hanaka special?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4hefHFav_A&feature=related[/ame]

I say it's time to :eusa_hand: them and even though it was :cool: to watch them all today with my daughter, along with some movies, I am now ready to go :eek: if I see one more.
As a fan of efficiency, you took a roundabout way to that brink, EZ. You could have reached the brink between sanity and insanity in one tenth of the time you spent watching TV by coming here. ;)

As a fan of efficiency, you took a roundabout way to that brink, EZ. You could have reached the brink between sanity and insanity in one tenth of the time you spent watching TV by coming here. ;)

Why do you think I came here now? I need some MORE insanity!

We are watching Glory tonight. I watched " White Christmas" yesterday because if you are from Spokane and you don't watch " White Christmas" there is a good chance you might be stoned at dawn. :D

Last edited:
Watched most of that stuff weeks ago.

The only thing I watch on Christmas eve that is related to Christmas is a 'Christmas carol.'

Today i watched a lot of Ken Burn's 'Baseball.'

Whatever! I love ALvin and the Chipmunks and plan on seeing the new one because the girls are in this one. :D

Forum List

Back