i can voulanteer to be moderator if you need

I usually throw resumes that contain spelling errors directly in the circular file.

Spelling is irrelevant to common sense.:cool:

But it is indicative of a lack of attention to detail and sheer laziness which is why I won't waste time interviewing someone who hands in a shoddy resume to even see if they have any commonsense; after all, they didn't have the commonsense to check their own spelling.

iz promize slull iz will spill better as a mod....

You know for a while I was a teaching assistant for trigonometry and physics. I used to tell the students that solutions, not answers, were required therefore they had to explain their reasoning as to why they used the formulas they did etc and I deducted points for spelling.

Needless to say the poor students whined about it but my prof had my back.

Really, is it so hard to spell correctly when, today, there are tools to do the work for you?

I usually throw resumes that contain spelling errors directly in the circular file.

Spelling is irrelevant to common sense.:cool:

But it is indicative of a lack of attention to detail and sheer laziness which is why I won't waste time interviewing someone who hands in a shoddy resume to even see if they have any commonsense; after all, they didn't have the commonsense to check their own spelling.

I understand. Different world.

dont you have some peon employee to go make miserable?

lol

No, I'm taking the day off and watching them remotely from my laptop

ooooo at one job we are watched....its funny ...cause we are all overdressed when we arrive and begin to change clothes and such...you know how a bunch of women are...
i ask him one time what he saw....his reply...nothing yall are boring. mainly the cameras are there for our protection...if something goes wrong...or a customer says we shit them out of money...they simply go to the tapes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back