i can voulanteer to be moderator if you need

we got a lot of people who had meth problems getting jobs there. THey always seem great at first because they are so fast. lol

i have been an admin of a small message board for 2 years and a moderator of another one for 1 year, if you need someone to moderate this website, you can get me. you dont neccessarily have to use my assistance now, if you ever need an extra mod, im here to help.

pm/email me anytime you want if u need/want help.

Is spelling a requirement?

i have been an admin of a small message board for 2 years and a moderator of another one for 1 year, if you need someone to moderate this website, you can get me. you dont neccessarily have to use my assistance now, if you ever need an extra mod, im here to help.

No, but redundancy is.

Forgot to read the thread before you posted? :lol:

You're like 40 posts too late.

go fuck yourself you piece of shit. if there's going to be a new moderator around here, it's going to be ME.

I usually throw resumes that contain spelling errors directly in the circular file.

Spelling is irrelevant to common sense.:cool:

But it is indicative of a lack of attention to detail and sheer laziness which is why I won't waste time interviewing someone who hands in a shoddy resume to even see if they have any commonsense; after all, they didn't have the commonsense to check their own spelling.

I don't normally do this, but as you're an educator and a critic, it seems appropriate.

Your use of common sense as a noun should be separated into two words. As an adjective it would be proper as commonsense or common-sense.

I usually throw resumes that contain spelling errors directly in the circular file.
But dude, he's got eleven posts behind him. What more qualifications do you want?!

Have I told you your avatar sucks? Just wondering ...:eusa_whistle:

o hell no....when del retires....i am in line for his spot.....all about the cyber pay for me.

You are definitely on top of my list .....:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

click..

dont you have some peon employee to go make miserable?

lol

No, I'm taking the day off and watching them remotely from my laptop

I only pick up the elevator and this poor sap

Am I invisible here?:evil:

If only you were a mute...

Spelling is irrelevant to common sense.:cool:

But it is indicative of a lack of attention to detail and sheer laziness which is why I won't waste time interviewing someone who hands in a shoddy resume to even see if they have any commonsense; after all, they didn't have the commonsense to check their own spelling.

I don't normally do this, but as you're an educator and a critic, it seems appropriate.

Your use of common sense as a noun should be separated into two words. As an adjective it would be proper as commonsense or common-sense.

Who ever said i was an educator?

I said I was a T.A. in college.

No, but redundancy is.

"Forgot"? Quite often I read the OP and respond to IT, Dis. So.... If redundancy IS a requirement, guessing that puts my app on the "A list".... Do me a favor, will ya? Ask THEM to toss it, 'cause I ain't interested.... :razz:

Last edited:

No, but redundancy is.

"Forgot"? Quite often I read the OP and respond to IT, Dis. So.... If redundancy IS a requirement, guessing that puts my app on the "A list".... Do me a favor, will ya? Ask THEM to toss it, 'cause I ain't interested.... :razz:

Reverse psychology, too? Pfft! You needs to be steppin' up yer game, chickadee. :eusa_hand:

I think Gunny's ass probably has room for one more set of lip prints, and his hands big enough to hold an extra beer or two. :badgrin:

No, but redundancy is.

Reverse psychology, too? Pfft! You needs to be steppin' up yer game, chickadee. :eusa_hand:

I think Gunny's ass probably has room for one more set of lip prints, and his hands big enough to hold an extra beer or two. :badgrin:

You must spread...

Iffin' I really wanted the job, that would probably do it.... :eusa_whistle:

Why the hell would anyone want to be a mod here?

Jesus-pleezus, I have enough to do between my two jobs and family without having to worry about being required to log on to here to check up on things.

Why the hell would anyone want to be a mod here?

Jesus-pleezus, I have enough to do between my two jobs and family without having to worry about being required to log on to here to check up on things.

Sounds like another endorsement for the improved economy folks.... :razz:

Forum List

Back